Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
A11M11

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by A11M11 »

That part of the middle east has been a problem since Isreal was dumped in the middle of Palestine in 1947. My father and father in law for that matter were there at the time and both said that there would never be peace there . There has always been an uneasy situation there but that act was the catalyst for so many of the problems we now face.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Trump = CUN.T

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:44 am
That part of the middle east has been a problem since Isreal was dumped in the middle of Palestine in 1947. My father and father in law for that matter were there at the time and both said that there would never be peace there . There has always been an uneasy situation there but that act was the catalyst for so many of the problems we now face.
So 8m Jews want to live in a small strip of land.

The Arabs need to get the fuk over it.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Trumps Campaign Wagon for the 2nd leg of his election campaign

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

So 8m Jews want to live in a small strip of land.

Atually Palestinians don't want want 8 million jews parachuted there by wealthy Jews in America ,they want them to go back to Europe or America where they came from . Once a small proportion of Jews and Christians lived alongside Muslims in the area but the sudden change of population demographics has caused resentment.
If you can't see the correlation between the Palestinian problem that was progressed from Arafat to where we are now with Isis then you need to try some joined up thinking. Mass movement of people is not popular with those that find their noses put out of joint as large swathes of Europe are discovering now.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hey can you fuckers show some respect for this thread please? :banghead:

It's about Donald The Trump, King of Murica!!! :barscarf:

:D :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Is he still there?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:30 am
Is he still there?
Amazingly, yes! :shock:

I honestly thought he'd be impeached or assassinated within his first year. I still stand by my other prediction that he won't see out the full 4 year term, due to either impeachment or a high velocity large calibre earring.... :lol: :wink:

Good to see that the entitled liberal snowflake PC morons, that thought putting up Ubercunt corrupt hated fuckface Hillary Clinton for election was a good idea, are now pushing for....

wait for it....

wait for it....

Oprah Winfrey!! :coffeespit: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

Not only is she a woman, she black!! She's a black woman, Flash!!!! :barscarf:

If only she was also a wheelchair-bound lesbian, huh? :rubchin: :(

:lol: :wink:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

The LBGT or LGBTvote an absolute shoe in. Got my initials mixed up but it don't matter cos everything else is.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I said he’d be elected also that he’d be assassinated and I reckon he won’t be sending any Christmas cards next year!!

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Donald at it again, double whammy of referring to Africans from shithole countries plus alienating him further from the UK by not turning up to face the music from one million plus brits.

Shame that, I was looking forward to getting my Wenger out banner sorted.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I think Kroenke is just Trump with a false moustache.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:09 am
flash gunner wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:30 am
Is he still there?
Amazingly, yes! :shock:

I honestly thought he'd be impeached or assassinated within his first year. I still stand by my other prediction that he won't see out the full 4 year term, due to either impeachment or a high velocity large calibre earring.... :lol: :wink:

Good to see that the entitled liberal snowflake PC morons, that thought putting up Ubercunt corrupt hated fuckface Hillary Clinton for election was a good idea, are now pushing for....

wait for it....

wait for it....

Oprah Winfrey!! :coffeespit: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

Not only is she a woman, she black!! She's a black woman, Flash!!!! :barscarf:

If only she was also a wheelchair-bound Blind lesbian, huh? :rubchin: :(

:lol: :wink:
Missed one mate :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:28 pm
I think Kroenke is just Trump with a false moustache.
And different colour wig.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

A couple of things:

Just for historical accuracy, the Jews and even Christians along with many minority religions were in the Levant, Transjordan and Israel/Judea long before the Palestinian Arabs and the Islamic conquest, unless of course Tacitus was writing about Vespasian and Titus being at war with the wrong people. I'm fairly sure the Pre-Ptolomeic Pharaohs were at war with the Jews in the region too so their history way predates the Arabs in the area, in fact the Saudi peninsula itself had a large Jewish community prior to the rise of Islam :rubchin:

The hypocrisy of the Palestinian supporters conveniently ignores the historical truth and completely ignores the fact that Jews, Christians and Arabs were mostly quite happily living in what is now Israel together before and after the Balfor agreement, much of the current problems comes from the interference and agitation of the newly seperate Arab states surrounding Israel in the 60s and 70s leading to the rise of Hezbollah and Hamas funded by those states. Much of the destabilisation was underpinned and funded by the USSR using the KGB during the mid and later Cold War era which was then made worse by Mi6 and the CIA trying to counter it. But you know lets pull on the heart strings by feeling sorry for the poor Palestinians forgetting the many many acts of terrorism commited by their paramilitary organisations worldwide :banghead:

(Just for the record i'm not particularly enamoured of the Israelis either because they are not exactly innocent in all this!)

And as for Donald, he's not actually wrong, some countries in Africa and other places are shitholes, but then again parts of the UK are shitholes these days too :rubchin: