The Pullis/FatSam/Pardew Shit Managers Merry-Go-Round

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jumpers For Goalposts

Re: The Pullis/FatSam/Pardew Shit Managers Thread

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Paul Clement. :redcard:

Six PL managers sacked before Christmas. I suppose that's the price they have to pay now that survival is all that matters

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

1989 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:14 am
They only started kicking us when we became a soft touch. They never did when we still had the Vieira's and Campbell's on the team.
They were also egged on by the press and pundits - as we could out football most teams - Fabregas, Rosicky, period we played some great great football but couldn’t quite get over the line when it mattered. (Alumina being keeper might have had something to do with it)

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Six PL managers sacked before Christmas. I suppose that's the price they have to pay now that survival is all that matters
Pullis top choice to replace

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

storrmin571 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:17 pm
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Pullis top choice to replace
:coffeespit:

Couldn't make it up could you ???

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:54 pm
1989 wrote:
They only started kicking us when we became a soft touch. They never did when we still had the Vieira's and Campbell's on the team.
They were also egged on by the press and pundits - as we could out football most teams - Fabregas, Rosicky, period we played some great great football but couldn’t quite get over the line when it mattered. (Alumina being keeper might have had something to do with it)
I know this sounds paranoid but I always believed the media have some responsibility for the serious injuries to Diaby, Eduardo and Ramsey..They did play the Arsenal don't like being kicked card too often..Nothing sums up those injuries more than the players, managers and clubs they happened against. Yet even after the injuries occurred the same media bleated about the cavemen that carried them out being not that type of lad.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:29 am
StuartL wrote:
1989 wrote:
I know this sounds paranoid but I always believed the media have some responsibility for the serious injuries to Diaby, Eduardo and Ramsey..They did play the Arsenal don't like being kicked card too often..Nothing sums up those injuries more than the players, managers and clubs they happened against. Yet even after the injuries occurred the same media bleated about the cavemen that carried them out being not that type of lad.
Have to be honest I always thought that too.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:33 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:29 am
StuartL wrote:
1989 wrote:
Have to be honest I always thought that too.
I think it started after the Losing the 50th game to ManUre

That was a game when ManUre kicked, dived and fouled thier way to a win, and the papers the next day must of a had a little think tank, as they called it "rough house tactics"

And from then on, it was seen as a way to beat Arsenal kick them and see what the Ref does, if he does nothing keep kicking, stamping elbowing etc, and keep pushing that they are whiney foreigners. then it just seemed to escalate from there, including some papers saying eduardo desvered his leg break becuse he dived over a defender vs Celtic in the qualifiers . I am not even sure it was a dive.

I remember also vs Bolton Fabregas got kicked went over and had to hold on the guys leg untill he got up, as he new he was going to use the tangle to stamp on him, and they made a big deal about it :lol: this soft spanish fella dont werntabe stamped on merkil .

As soon as we tried to compete it was all : see how they moan about it but they do it themselves look look, look at rosicky's tackle :cussing: he should be sent off, only happens to the small teams.

anyway that is how it seemed to me, and the fact that Wenger isolated himself, never went to the managers drinks and awards things, I think he became an outsider, i can imangine the likes of pulis, fatsam,Mark huges, pardew hanging on Fergusons every word as he told them... you know what just give them a kick !!! and constantly foul thier build ups.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Apart from being a :censored: ,Pulis,(whatever club he is at),always looks like he has just fallen into the reduced to clear box in the club shop.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:12 pm
Apart from being a :censored: ,Pulis,(whatever club he is at),always looks like he has just fallen into the reduced to clear box in the club shop.
I remember once, years ago after a game, Wenger never shook his hand. How could you, you couldn't find him, he blended in with the ball boys.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Not only is Pulis an embarrassment to the game of football - he is also an embarrassment to any male person over the age of 40 -He dresses like some chav drug dealer.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh the hilarious irony of UberCunt Moron-hio crying about financial fair play and citeh having more millions to throw at players than he has at yanited. The silly cúnt never won a trophy he didn't buy. Go fuck yourself you stupid arrogant little tosser. Fucking prize prick. :censored: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

^^^ What He Said ^^^ :D :barscarf:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

you know what just give them a kick !!! and constantly foul thier build ups.

Rotational fouling and off the ball blocking were and still are order of the day . Rightly or not our game is based on pass and move with people arriving to receive the ball usually running two passes before actually getting it. Often they are the players blocked out of sight of both the referee and the TV cameras for that matter. Only in the ground do you see it and because of that it never gets mentioned.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Hughes sacked by the Orcs

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:21 pm
Hughes sacked by the Orcs
Good riddance.

I wonder what progressive and ambitious appointment they'll make? :roll: