Nottingham Forest (A) | FA Cup R3 | Sun 7 Jan 16:00 | BT Sport

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: Nottingham Forest (A) | FA Cup R3 | Sun 7 Jan 16:00 | BT Sport

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

players like walcott and iwobi have no business constantly being rewarded for abject performances.

just....just pathetic. some of that defending, i mean holding and mert helped win us the cup with a world class performance last may but my god it was embarrassing tonight, it was like they were pretending to defend but they were shit scared of making any challenge whatsoever.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Clearly kicked the ball twice as everybody in the vicinity except the referee could see, but don’t let it distract from the reality that they were two goals better than us.

One day I’ll be able to look back on footage of Mertesacker playing and chuckle. It’s like playing a 70-year old at CB.

And Rob Holding is diabolical. He’s not just a bit naive or inexperienced, he’s a walking disaster who makes fundamental errors for fun

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Over it already.......

markyp

Post by markyp »

Surely to god the time has come to now boycott the home games??the stadium has empty seats every game now,ffs if you pay to watch that shite then you cant complain,YOU ARE CAUSING THIS AGONISING DEATH

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

markyp wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:05 pm
Surely to god the time has come to now boycott the home games??the stadium has empty seats every game now,ffs if you pay to watch that shite then you cant complain,YOU ARE CAUSING THIS AGONISING DEATH
You have to think that you get what you deserve when you are paying to contribute to the running/funding of the club that's riddled with the Kronke/Wenger cancer,

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

FFS shame this didn't happen last year when the c u n t's contract was nearly up. Would not winning the cup have made any difference or would the company have spun something else as a reason to keep him on? Who knows but he was on the edge this time last year before the cup run.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Don't knock the kids I thought willock, Maitland-niles and Nelson were our better players. They need to shoot more often.
The rest well... shambles. Conceding another 2 penalties, Ospina no better than Cech but again rash challenges in the box cost us.
It is the end for this senior squad of players. Walcott, Welbeck, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Ospina, Elneny need to go. Add Ramsey and Monreal to that list.

Our run in this competition had to come to an end in a spectacular way and it did. Well done Forest, they played a good game.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Don't knock the kids I thought willock, Maitland-niles and Nelson were our better players. They need to shoot more often.
The rest well... shambles. Conceding another 2 penalties, Ospina no better than Cech but again rash challenges in the box cost us.
It is the end for this senior squad of players. Walcott, Welbeck, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Ospina, Elneny need to go. Add Ramsey and Monreal to that list.

Our run in this competition had to come to an end in a spectacular way and it did. Well done Forest, they played a good game.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

markyp wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:05 pm
Stopped going in November 2015, so glad I made that decision now, total waste of time, money, emotion and effort, I think the club might be in for a rude awakening come ST renewal time if Wenger is still here for next season, remember the waiting list (what is left of it) is not an obligation to buy a ST, I can't see many taking up the chance if something big doesn't change.

Still I expect more price cuts next season because that is all they have to offer, personally even if it was £500 I would still decline.. :roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:11 pm

Maitland-Niles looks decent but Wilock and Nelson look light-weight. To be honest once Sanchez and Ozil leave there is no one left that I really care if they stay or go, they are all above average at best and most are average.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

btw the ball was not kicked twice :roll: :lol:

he kicked his standing foot, you can tlel by the trajectory of the ball it didn't get two touches. my god is this what we've been reduced to? jaysus

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Elneny - Crap, Mertesacker - Fucking crap, Walcott - Fucking crap, Iwobi - Fucking Crap. The kids tried their best but when the so-called senior squad players show no balls what do you expect.

AW an arrogant old man, who didn't do his homework on Forest and got well and truly spit roasted.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:15 pm

he kicked his standing foot, you can tlel by the trajectory of the ball it didn't get two touches. my god is this what we've been reduced to? jaysus
And it didn't really matter in the end because our limp-dicked wankers didn't score again anyway,yeah it just seems like its excuses and clutching at straws after more and more inept lame performances now,there's always an excuse now,I don't ever remember GG coming out after games bitching about ***** decisions

NickF

Post by NickF »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. He slips as he kicks it so any double touch is purely accidental.
The fact we are making so much fuss about it is embarassing. :oops:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

I’m not using it as an excuse but there were definitely two touches. His left foot went around the ball so was going right of goal until it hit his sliding foot
Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.