The Pullis/FatSam/Pardew Shit Managers Merry-Go-Round

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: The Pullis/FatSam/Pardew Shit Managers Thread

Post by Sean »

Nice to see that dour journeyman manager's career go further into the crapper :lol:

Although I'm now forced to be a little envious of the Orcs for getting rid of their decidedly un-inspirational manager. We should be so lucky :banghead:

As for the rest of the Shit Managers Club, the only one I feel somewhat sorry for is Moyes. His career has gone to shit since he left Everton. He was not right for the Manure job at all. He failed miserably at Real Sociedad and at Sunderland; it's just a shame he's at the murderers now.

In general, it is sad that British managers in general are seen as unfashionable and as a joke now, thanks to the usual suspects in the thread title. Dyche is having a good season, Woy is keeping his club up, Howe not so much. If we stretch to Anglo-Irish, Hughton is doing well with Brighton and could keep them up.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Mark Hughes = No 7 :redcard:

Good riddance! Hated him as a player and hate him just as much as a manager :lol:

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

What a fcking shame for the "meticulous" manager who "doesn't do relegation".

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Please, nobody employ him as a manager.

Please, nobody employ him as a pundit.

Please, just go away.

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:21 pm
Hughes sacked by the Orcs

Sky sources understand that stoke will be looking to appoint a british or Irish manager to replace him - I would appreciate it if someone could send martin o'neill's phone number to them asap :lol: :lol: :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

It is not going to be long until Phil Brown will be joining the list of sh*t unemployed managers.
Southend have been terrible all seasons.

Just before Christmas Brown himself said he thought he would be sacked and we've had some very poor results since.

My only worry is that they will replace him with Hughes! :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:23 am
Bradywasking wrote:

Sky sources understand that stoke will be looking to appoint a british or Irish manager to replace him - I would appreciate it if someone could send martin o'neill's phone number to them asap :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please don't do that - he's doing a fabulous job where he is right now :wink: :D

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:58 am
augie wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Please don't do that - he's doing a fabulous job where he is right now :wink: :D

Sky sources believe that gary rowett and MARTIN O'NEILL are being considered for the stoke managers job :barscarf: :barscarf:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... k-new-boss

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

For a minute there I actually forgot he was the fucking Oireland manager! Thanks for ruining that mate. :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

augie wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Be careful what you wish for!

:barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:09 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

For a minute there I actually forgot he was the fucking Oireland manager! Thanks for ruining that mate. :lol:
No problem. I think Southgate might be available to take over from him in July.

May be the first to recommend Wenger for Oireland though :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Watching him trying to train james mcclean to play tippy tappy football would be very entertaining I have to say :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:58 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:

Watching him trying to train james mcclean to play tippy tappy football would be very entertaining I have to say :lol: :lol: :lol:
I reckon watching him trying to house train James McClean will be very entertaining! :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Whilst I don't give a shit about women's football, Phil Neville being linked for the England women's job sums up how clueless and backwards the FA are. One of these blokes who is more interested in his TV career than grafting on a training pitch, yet seems to think he's entitled to walk into a good manager's job. Bear in mind that his coaching CV is being assistant to Moyes at United and to his brother at Valencia - who the fuck would employ him?

Just as bad as Ryan Giggs being favourite for the Wales job. Fucking ludicrous.

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:14 pm
Whilst I don't give a shit about women's football, Phil Neville being linked for the England women's job sums up how clueless and backwards the FA are. One of these blokes who is more interested in his TV career than grafting on a training pitch, yet seems to think he's entitled to walk into a good manager's job. Bear in mind that his coaching CV is being assistant to Moyes at United and to his brother at Valencia - who the fuck would employ him?

Just as bad as Ryan Giggs being favourite for the Wales job. Fucking ludicrous.

I think that he is being offered the job cos there is zero chance that any of the players will want to fcuk him - after sampson was discovered to be banging a player whilst employed at bristol, the fa want to employ someone that no c.unt will want to shag :lol: :lol: