When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Kingralph

When Sanchez goes

Post by Kingralph »

Who do you want to come in and replace Sanchez after he goes to Citeh this month? I know it makes no difference because Wenger will ruin whoever comes in, but just humour me! :D

DB10GOONER

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kingralph wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:15 pm
Who do you want to come in and replace Sanchez after he goes to Citeh this month? I know it makes no difference because Wenger will ruin whoever comes in, but just humour me! :D
Hello Your Highness.... :lol: :wink: A quick word on housekeeping here. You don't need to start a new thread for every thought you have. :lol: Look at the forum and see if you can use an existing thread. This one is borderline but we'll leave it here for the moment and see how it goes. Which brings me to The Golden Rule, which is applicable to all, even Royalty; :wink:

If it turns into a Wenger bashing thread it gets merged with the official Wenger bashing thread.

:lol: :wink:

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:19 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Hello Your Highness.... :lol: :wink: A quick word on housekeeping here. You don't need to start a new thread for every thought you have. :lol: Look at the forum and see if you can use an existing thread. This one is borderline but we'll leave it here for the moment and see how it goes. Which brings me to The Golden Rule, which is applicable to all, even Royalty; :wink:

If it turns into a Wenger bashing thread it gets merged with the official Wenger bashing thread.

Wenger Out! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeGinge (Northern Branch) wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:19 pm
Kingralph wrote:

Wenger Out! :D
:lol:

There's always one....

...... or fifty..... :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Never mind who we are going to replace him with.......what the Christ are Red inAction goanna do with their banter banner :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:47 pm
Never mind who we are going to replace him with.......what the Christ are Red inAction goanna do with their banter banner :barscarf:
They could sell it to Manchester City fans for a lot less than it's value...That is the Arsenal way..

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:59 pm
rodders999 wrote:
They could sell it to Manchester City fans for a lot less than it's value...That is the Arsenal way..

And when it starts to win all sorts of prizes for creative design (or some shite like that :roll: ), our akb will label it as a judas for leaving to go to a better home :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:09 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:59 pm
rodders999 wrote:

And when it starts to win all sorts of prizes for creative design (or some shite like that :roll: ), our akb will label it as a judas for leaving to go to a better home :roll:
We could make a banner about the banner saying "WHO KNEW THE BANNER FOUR YEARS AGO" then two dogs could hold the banner about the two dogs...

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
BURN IT!!!!

Blade

Post by Blade »

"we will find an internal solution"

augie

Post by augie »

Btw, in keeping with my hard and fast rule, I don't wenger to replace sanchez - I actually don't want him to spend as much as 1 penny between now and the time that he goes regardless of how many players leave, cos sure as shit he will buy some 3rd rate no mark and put them on huge wages and we wont be able to get rid of them for years afterwards :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:36 pm
Btw, in keeping with my hard and fast rule, I don't wenger to replace sanchez - I actually don't want him to spend as much as 1 penny between now and the time that he goes regardless of how many players leave, cos sure as shit he will buy some 3rd rate no mark and put them on huge wages and we wont be able to get rid of them for years afterwards :roll:
Interesting that you've reached the stage where you use "Wenger" as a verb.... :rubchin:

:D :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:41 pm
augie wrote:
Interesting that you've reached the stage where you use "Wenger" as a verb.... :rubchin:

Only out of respect for a short arse hitler mod asking us not to turn this into another thread bashing the old c.unt 8) :wink: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:41 pm
augie wrote:

Only out of respect for a short arse hitler mod asking us not to turn this into another thread bashing the old c.unt 8) :wink: :barscarf:
:lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Is Kalou still available?