Chelsea (A) | League Cup SF L1 | Wed 10 Jan 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Chelsea (A) | League Cup SF L1 | Wed 10 Jan 20:00

Post by rodders999 »

Vagina Annihilates Rodders :shock:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Vieira Adams Rocastle :barscarf:

Fuck this I'm off to bed.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Lucky Arsenal. Have we sold or loaned out Feo yet ???. :barscarf: :barscarf:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Looks like my decision to go out and ignore this s**t game proved correct, then again you can apply that to about 90% of our games these days.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:54 am
flash gunner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:27 am
Sean wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:48 pm
Up next. I expect we'll get battered over two legs, seeing as The Old Fraud will surely play the same shite he played against Forest :banghead:
No chance we will win and he'll get out of jail again!!
Normally I'd agree with that Flash as we've seen Wenger pull a Harry Houdini so many times.

But not this time. Not with this squad. If Conte puts out his first team, our pathetic squad could not beat them over 2 matches. The standard of our defending, throughout the team, would shame a Sunday morning team and that is being exposed time and time again.
He always manages it mate

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

flash gunner wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:16 am
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:54 am
flash gunner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:27 am
Sean wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:48 pm
Up next. I expect we'll get battered over two legs, seeing as The Old Fraud will surely play the same shite he played against Forest :banghead:
Normally I'd agree with that Flash as we've seen Wenger pull a Harry Houdini so many times.

But not this time. Not with this squad. If Conte puts out his first team, our pathetic squad could not beat them over 2 matches. The standard of our defending, throughout the team, would shame a Sunday morning team and that is being exposed time and time again.
I concur flash,he always does :| cue rimming in the return.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Why does Conte struggle so much to set up hos teams against us? After years of Chelsea teams swatting us aside (especially at their place) he’s beaten us once in seven games and we have been the better side in at least three of those.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

flash gunner wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:16 am

[/quote]

[/quote]

You were right and I was wrong !! :lol:

His Teflon shield remains intact. But I still can't see this shit squad coming out on top over 2 matches.

PS - Why is the quote function so shite ??

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Well, firstly and most importantly;

Vaginal Ablutions Rock

Vociferous Anal Rimming

:D :wink:

As for that Vucking Axewound Ratscunt ( :wink: ) of a match....? Dear God how tedious was that? :yawn: :roll:

The ONLY player on either side that showed a bit of real quality, endeavour and creativity was Wilshere - and then he went and does what Wilshere does, got fucking injured. Looked like sprained ankle so he'll now be out for 18 months.... :roll: :|

Comedy Iwobi is now making Comedy Eboue look like he wasn't actually that bad.... :shock: :oops: :oops: How the flying fuck did Comedy Iwobi get this far in the professional game? Is it another example of the Gus Caesar Paradox??

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

northbank123 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:44 am
Why does Conte struggle so much to set up hos teams against us? After years of Chelsea teams swatting us aside (especially at their place) he’s beaten us once in seven games and we have been the better side in at least three of those.
Apparently it's something to do with VooDoo - That's why Lukaku left (apparently) :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wenger's Deal with The devil shows no sign of even fading slightly, never mind evaporating. How many times must you people see it before you believe it ffs? :lol: :wink:

I would not be surprised at all if we not only beat the chav in the 2nd leg but go on to win the cup against all odds. :shock:

It will be his greatest ever achievezzzzzzzzzzzzzz :roll:

JoshIM2150

Post by JoshIM2150 »

Wenger on benching Sanchez: "You can't explain every decision, that is the decision of the day." :rubchin:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:09 am
Wenger's Deal with The devil shows no sign of even fading slightly, never mind evaporating. How many times must you people see it before you believe it ffs? :lol: :wink:

I would not be surprised at all if we not only beat the chav in the 2nd leg but go on to win the cup against all odds. :shock:

It will be his greatest ever achievezzzzzzzzzzzzzz :roll:
I wouldn't write if off either, and the hypocrisy of it would be lost on the window licking disciples. A competition he had complete disdain for would be his saviour..The speech about sacrificing the FA Cup for it would be Churchillian.
On last night's game, thought the central defence played well and Xhaka had a better than normal (not difficult) game .Lacazette was dreadful. Maitland-Niles will be destroyed by Wenger. Good result in a poor game.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Score draw means Chelsea go through and then we likely have to beat City in the final, the odds are still against us. It is about time we won the league cup though as we haven't done so since '93 but if it means more Wenger it can go to hell.

:twisted:

General

Post by General »

northbank123 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:36 pm
Thought Holding had a good game tonight actually, having defended like a pub league player in his last two games. I thought that the 3 CBs looked really assured in possession - shame the front 3 didn't have a clue what to do with the fucking ball.
The defence wasn’t pulled apart like in recent games and Chelsea were far too generous in allowing them to get back into position. Naturally the longer the game went on the more the assured we looked at the back but it didn’t stop Mustafi playing like a moron.

Depending on who you speak to, Lacazette has either been Wengered, lacks service or is surrounded by mediocrity.
Either way, he needs to significantly up his work rate if he’s going to end his goal drought let alone survive in this league. He may not have set the game alight but the difference in work ethic was blindly obvious when Sanchez came on and it stopped Chelsea building momentum from the back.
This team is full of deadweight and Sanchez is going to leave a big hole make no mistake about that.