Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:01 am
MONEYBAGS Manchester City starlet Tosin Adarabioyo, 20, has splurged £2.25million on a mansion — despite never starting a Premier League game
The modern game has now officially eaten its own arsehole. :|

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

The agents of the worlds most prominent players have earned a staggering £2.5billion in just five years.

A damning Uefa report has shown the unbelievable earnings of football agents, showing just how much they have profited from the increase in transfer fee’s.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm
The agents of the worlds most prominent players have earned a staggering £2.5billion in just five years.

A damning Uefa report has shown the unbelievable earnings of football agents, showing just how much they have profited from the increase in transfer fee’s.

Sanchez's agent's demand for a 5 million pound fee (together with Sanchez's wage demands) seems to have contributed to Citeh backing off.

How the fuck could you even begin to justify that fee?????

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:51 pm
Redarmy wrote:

Sanchez's agent's demand for a 5 million pound fee (together with Sanchez's wage demands) seems to have contributed to Citeh backing off.

Particularly as it’s the easiest job in the world trying to negotiate a deal for a player like Sanchez with a cut-price or no transfer fee.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

VAR

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:51 pm
Redarmy wrote:

£5million extra for his agent, huh? :rubchin: Hope he didn't "almost crash his car".... :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anyone remember this Row-Z-bothering useless cúnt....? :oops: :lol:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ne-wenger/

:box: :censored:

When useless cúnts like this get rich from football you know it's fucked. :oops: :roll: :censored:

blocknineteen

Modern Arsenal

Post by blocknineteen »

Morning,

Have just found out from the box office that in order for me (Gold Season Ticket Holder) to sit next to my five year old son (Junior Gunner) in the family enclosure, I will have to buy an additional membership (Red) pay for another seat, and then hope I can sell my gold season ticket seat to recover some of the money back. (If I’m lucky)

I know there are quite a few people in the same situation, and the extent of the clubs greed has no end, but surely they must realise their future support (income) is at stake!

The shit just continues.

Rant over...

DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Arsenal

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sorry mate, I'm gonna merge this with the "Modern Football" thread.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

blocknineteen wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:19 am
Morning,

Have just found out from the box office that in order for me (Gold Season Ticket Holder) to sit next to my five year old son (Junior Gunner) in the family enclosure, I will have to buy an additional membership (Red) pay for another seat, and then hope I can sell my gold season ticket seat to recover some of the money back. (If I’m lucky)

I know there are quite a few people in the same situation, and the extent of the clubs greed has no end, but surely they must realise their future support (income) is at stake!

The shit just continues.

Rant over...
And I agree btw - it's shameful.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 am

When useless cúnts like this get rich from football you know it's fucked. :oops: :roll: :censored:
A quote from Barndoor in that "article" about why he ran at the Arsenal fans during that citeh match;

You can insult me no problem, but telling me my father washes elephants? I am not taking that...".

Was it not the scum that started that particular chant? The same scum he then joined a few years later? :lol: :roll:

Fucking moron. :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

blocknineteen wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:19 am
Morning,

The shit just continues.

Rant over...
you are paying money to prop up a dictatorship.
not really surprising.

blocknineteen

Post by blocknineteen »

Nah, I’m paying money for the match day experience and to learn different languages from the lovely tourists in the lower tier....

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

:box:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:25 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 am

A quote from Barndoor in that "article" about why he ran at the Arsenal fans during that citeh match;

You can insult me no problem, but telling me my father washes elephants? I am not taking that...".

Was it not the scum that started that particular chant? The same scum he then joined a few years later? :lol: :roll:

Fucking moron. :censored:
Yeah, I did an eye roll at that one too :roll: he conveniently forgot when there was a singing on fee to be had eh ?
Notice he didn’t mention anything about his mother :evil:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Sky and the transfer window. My god, I enjoy watching the boat race more than those excitable, juvenile tossers jizzing over the latest rumour or whether someone has turned up for training or not. Every time the Transfer News comes on I switch over. Go and get a proper job you time wasting c.unts