When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:30 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:47 am
Window licker in chief Martin Keown and all those other people sneering at Sanchez calling him a disgrace and a mercenary should have a think as to why Aubameyang would want to come here and join the banter brigade under the busted flush??

Oh yeah.......LOADSA MONEY.

Or maybe I'm being unfair to the lad and he has always dreamed about battling it out for sixth with Burnley and being subbed off in the 70th minute by Le Fraud :roll:
In a statement Aubameyang said the dream of playing wide left with a right footed midfielder behind him is too good to turn down..
Has he seen the likes of ramsey play??? :shock: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:29 pm
BBC WEBSITE:
Alexis Sanchez has been made to train with Arsenal's youth team as the 29-year-old Chilean forward's move to Old Trafford drags on. (Times)

That'll tech him to mess with wenger the god of 30 years in football

Who knows maybe the youngsters just might learn something useful from Alexis....We can but Hope.

#wengerwrong :cussing: #alexisright :barscarf:

Which of course is in start contrast to his comments yesterday morning when he said that sanchez would play tomorrow if he was still at the club :roll:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

but these are 'Special Circumstances' :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

To be fair that training with the youth team story is complete horse manure, pictures of toady's training session are online and Sanchez is out there with the first team.

FAKE NEWS :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:28 pm
To be fair that training with the youth team story is complete horse manure, pictures of toady's training session are online and Sanchez is out there with the first team.

FAKE NEWS :barscarf:
To be fair if he was training with the first team or youth there isn't much difference... might actually be better players in the young lads

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:19 pm
but these are 'Special Circumstances' :wink:
Special where exactly :D :D :shock: :shock:

We are SO last century

Guys & Gals it's time this farce came to a end. We must all find a way to protest.

The amount Wenger gets from AFC is joke for his contribution now.

How did it come to this.

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

1989 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:37 am
This guy should have been remembered as an Arsenal legend instead he'll be seen as another RVP.

Absolute tragedy that we've let it come to this.

Fuck this club.
If he had left two years ago I wouldn't of blamed him...

Good luck to him if he can get £500K a week out of the man u :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:56 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:11 am
1989 wrote:
This guy should have been remembered as an Arsenal legend instead he'll be seen as another RVP.

Fuck this club.
I know what you mean but I really don't think the press and majority of fans see it like that now. The whole world knows why he's leaving so it can't be spun out as greed or ungratefulness.
Go on Twitter and about 50% of the tweets are calling him greedy and ungrateful...Phrase like " he who's name i forget" or references to "suitcases loads of money " are all there...Then there was "Wenger has always been loyal to his players , pity it's not reciprocated"
Those who refuse to see are blinded again by their stupid loyalty..
Fucking hell. If people are that fucking stupid or fucking blind, there really is nothing anyone can do about it. It's the Furher cult again.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:05 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
1989 wrote:

Fuck this club.
I know what you mean but I really don't think the press and majority of fans see it like that now. The whole world knows why he's leaving so it can't be spun out as greed or ungratefulness.
Go on Twitter and about 50% of the tweets are calling him greedy and ungrateful...Phrase like " he who's name i forget" or references to "suitcases loads of money " are all there...Then there was "Wenger has always been loyal to his players , pity it's not reciprocated"
Fucking hell. If people are that fucking stupid or fucking blind, there really is nothing anyone can do about it. It's the Furher cult again.
And of course the propaganda war....rubbished today by Coquelin

He is someone who, at any time, he can produce something magical so he is a top player. ‘I hear a lot of things that the dressing room wasn’t getting on well with him but I don’t really know where that comes from.’

Cant blame him moving on TBH

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 pm
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:05 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
1989 wrote:

Fuck this club.
And of course the propaganda war....rubbished today by Coquelin

He is someone who, at any time, he can produce something magical so he is a top player. ‘I hear a lot of things that the dressing room wasn’t getting on well with him but I don’t really know where that comes from.’

Cant blame him moving on TBH
I did pick up a few vibes that him and Ramsey didn’t see eye to eye - only from viewing certain instances in matches no itk knowledge but I think Ramsey is a glory hunting prima Donna not interested in doing the hard work for the team - that’s my opinion.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

When he goes.....I might switch the TV back on again and watch something other than his fucking sullen face and the c.untslops at Sky jerking off over his every movement

BORE THE FUCK OFF AND SIGN FOR THE MANCS YOU PIKEY C.UNT

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Sanchez's greatest crime was challenging the players, manager and club to raise their standards. He challenged the comfort zones of players and manager alike, and was punished for it.

The next time Martin Keown says Arsenal need quality players who put in effort and play with character and dont accept second best, ask the fuk wit why he wished Sanchez away.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Wilson wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:37 am
Sanchez's greatest crime was challenging the players, manager and club to raise their standards. He challenged the comfort zones of players and manager alike, and was punished for it.

The next time Martin Keown says Arsenal need quality players who put in effort and play with character and dont accept second best, ask the fuk wit why he wished Sanchez away.
Yeah, Ox was quoted a couple of years back being amazed that Sanchez puts effort into training, rather than swanning around like its a holiday camp (not his exact words) and how they would all use him as a standard setter and follow his example....did they fuck. :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:00 pm
When he goes.....I might switch the TV back on again and watch something other than his fucking sullen face and the c.untslops at Sky jerking off over his every movement

BORE THE FUCK OFF AND SIGN FOR THE MANCS YOU PIKEY C.UNT
Yes

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Looks like the swap deal has gone and it will be two separate deals..Swap deals are complicated by valuations, agent fees etc...I remember when Amelka left for Real Madrid and Sukar arrived from there the following day the club stressed there was no element of a swap deal because of the complications involved..