The Pullis/FatSam/Pardew Shit Managers Merry-Go-Round

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: The Pullis/FatSam/Pardew Shit Managers Thread

Post by northbank123 »

Watford’s owners are bonkers. They are doing well just to survive in the PL. they’re in 10th for fucks sake - do they think that they would still be challenging for Europe if Everton hadn’t turned Silva’s head? They are shit and whilst on a poor run of form their squad is garbage and they are overachieving if anything at 10th.

augie

Post by augie »

wibble wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:34 am
Silva now sacked at Watford, 8th prem sacking this season!

I said at the time that he should have walked out when everton made their approach - I admire loyalty and all that, but watford under pozzi family are constantly changing their managers, so loyalty means nothing to them :roll: The man obviously has some bit of integrity about him cos most managers would have walked when everton wanted him 8)

augie

Post by augie »

Btw I rate silva as a manager too and I wouldnt be adverse to him getting a shot as our next manager

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

augie wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:08 pm
wibble wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:34 am
Silva now sacked at Watford, 8th prem sacking this season!

I said at the time that he should have walked out when everton made their approach - I admire loyalty and all that, but watford under pozzi family are constantly changing their managers, so loyalty means nothing to them :roll: The man obviously has some bit of integrity about him cos most managers would have walked when everton wanted him 8)

Watford have had 10 managers in 5 years!

The Pozzi family managed to ruin Granada. They got them into La Liga, through intergroup loans, but then sold every decent player they had before selling the club.
Even TA6 couldn't save them!

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:48 am
augie wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:39 am
northbank123 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:12 am
Ryan Giggs - another self-entitled prick who thinks he should be able to walk into a managerial job of his choice despite not being willing to do the graft getting coaching experience.

Awful appointment and not sure it’s clear to most people just how unpopular it is amongst Wales fans. Bellamy would have been raw but at least he’s earning his salt coaching the academy at Cardiff. And didn’t shirk playing friendlies for his country for 9 years.

Said to the missus yesterday that when the welsh media have already thrown that stat at him (missed 18 friendlies in a row :shock: ) at his first press conference, then you know that he isnt a popular appointment and probably wont last long 8)
Giggs is right in that if he wins games people will shut up about it, but make no mistake how unpopular the appointment is with Welsh fans. It’s just sad that some exec at the FAW is basically a massive Giggs fanboy. It’s not really his commitment as a player that bothers me most, it’s that he will be a shit manager.

The reality is that he’s unlikely to have a golden start because 1) Coleman and Speed both had absolutely awful starts and moreover 2) Wales aren’t much good and expectations are massively inflated. Luckily for him the FAW have never been fast enough to sack anybody.

The BBC ran some stats on Giggs.
During his career he missed 30 of the 40 friendlies Wales played, including not a single friendly appearance from 1991 to 2000.
However, he then appeared in 85% of the Manure's matches which followed the missed friendlies.
Appoint a bloke who's more interested in himself and his brother's missus than his country to manage his country and has no managerial experience. Still, he can always ask his buddies the Neville brothers for some advice.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:45 am
northbank123 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:48 am
augie wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:39 am
northbank123 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:12 am
Ryan Giggs - another self-entitled prick who thinks he should be able to walk into a managerial job of his choice despite not being willing to do the graft getting coaching experience.

Awful appointment and not sure it’s clear to most people just how unpopular it is amongst Wales fans. Bellamy would have been raw but at least he’s earning his salt coaching the academy at Cardiff. And didn’t shirk playing friendlies for his country for 9 years.

Said to the missus yesterday that when the welsh media have already thrown that stat at him (missed 18 friendlies in a row :shock: ) at his first press conference, then you know that he isnt a popular appointment and probably wont last long 8)
Giggs is right in that if he wins games people will shut up about it, but make no mistake how unpopular the appointment is with Welsh fans. It’s just sad that some exec at the FAW is basically a massive Giggs fanboy. It’s not really his commitment as a player that bothers me most, it’s that he will be a shit manager.

The reality is that he’s unlikely to have a golden start because 1) Coleman and Speed both had absolutely awful starts and moreover 2) Wales aren’t much good and expectations are massively inflated. Luckily for him the FAW have never been fast enough to sack anybody.

The BBC ran some stats on Giggs.
During his career he missed 30 of the 40 friendlies Wales played, including not a single friendly appearance from 1991 to 2000.
However, he then appeared in 85% of the Manure's matches which followed the missed friendlies.
Appoint a bloke who's more interested in himself and his brother's missus than his country to manage his country and has no managerial experience. Still, he can always ask his buddies the Neville brothers for some advice.
Who else was there ?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Osian Roberts. Craig Bellamy. Preferably both but either would have been better than Giggs.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:28 pm
Osian Roberts. Craig Bellamy. Preferably both but either would have been better than Giggs.
The shrivelled little cock he buried in his brothers wife would have been better ffs. :lol: :wink:

Just to save time.... he calls his cock "Spuddy". :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I see the Everton fans want Allardyce out...calling him a fat greedy bastard. I just bet such disrespectful behaviour directed at one of Englands finest managers must be making DB's blood boil :D :D :D

Amazing how other teams are allowed to demand a change in manager...not us though :banghead: :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

you have to laugh, Pardew probably getting sacked tomorrow, Allardyce doing fuck all at Everton, Pulis in the Championship......as you were fellas, you're all shit!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

This group of English managers are past their best and either drop down a league like pulis, and make way for younger managers to get a chance, which they are not because the old fellas won't budge.

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:02 pm
I see the Everton fans want Allardyce out...calling him a fat greedy bastard. I just bet such disrespectful behaviour directed at one of Englands finest managers must be making DB's blood boil :D :D :D

Amazing how other teams are allowed to demand a change in manager...not us though :banghead: :banghead:

I said from the start of his time there that he wouldnt last beyond the summer, and it is looking more and more likely with each passing week - the talks had originally broken down cos they didnt want to give him a 2 year deal, so I think that they decided to give him the deal and pay him off in the summer anyway, and fat sam is a greedy b**tard so it will be a deal that suits all
Silva might get his chance there after all - I wonder if richardlson is already packing his bags :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:02 pm

:lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

You are up late this evening DB, you going shopping in Lidl again tonight :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:29 pm
You are up late this evening DB, you going shopping in Lidl again tonight :wink: :lol:
:lol:

That's Bradywasking you are thinking of buddy! :wink:

Here's a thing though. There is one aspect of that incident that is being actively underplayed by the hypocrite pc snowflake media..... can you guess what it is.... :wink: