When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by rodders999 »

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

So Wiggy & Wonga got fúck all, am I reading that article right? :barscarf: How is that Manc reject worth £35M? Still if true that's less cash for them to rob from the club's coffers! :mrgreen:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

People can blame Alexis saying he went for P but there is Only ONE person to blame for this whole debacle and that is wenger.

Alexis saw what we have been seeing and saying for 8 seasons now - That wenger was over-the-hill and that under him he would NEVER win the Prem or the CL.

It was after we got raped 10 - 2 by Bayern that Alexis let it be known he would not besigning any new contracts, that he wanted Out.

Wenger tried to do his usual spin & lies on the situation by trying to make out that nothing was 'definite' knowing all the while it was.

Alexis via his agent had initially half agreed he would go to $hitty, but when he realised he would not be guaranteed to play every game...he looked (or rather his agent) looked abroad...then when he named his salary - $hitty threw a wobbly and that was when manure stepped in - and were prepared to meet his wage demands....

All the while wenger tried to spin and re-spin the story and made out Alexis was causing dis-harmony in the dressing room - It was Alexis who called wenger on his tactics - or rather lack of them - and apparently there was a BIG bust up in the dressing room, in which Alexis called Ramsey on some home truths about his trying fancy dan flicks and getting them badly wrong...there was then a division proper in the dressing room..

Now Alexis is Gone there have been some snide comments by 'some' of the Arsenal players....saying the team are stronger and more 'united' (sic) without him.

Alexis may have snatched the opportunity to grab a huge wage increase good luck to him. But for those who say they are going to give him grief...that abuse should be aimed at Wenger because it is he who is to blame.

For continuing to (mis) manage the team long after his sell by date

When Alexis called him on it, he then tried to shift the blame (with innuendo etc) onto Alexis

Wenger is a dis-honest coward and will sell anyone up the river to try and save face and avoid any shyte landing at his door.

The days of a player being truly loyal are GONE...Alexis has simply done what 99.9% of other players would do given the chance.

Alexis is the best player we have had since RVP - Oh! The irony - that they both went to manure a team who were once our biggest rivals for silverware...and who was it caused them to go? Wengercuntslop. Even though he stated he would never sell another of our players to manure. And to cap it all his Nemesis Maureen has done him up like a kipper.

#wengerout.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:11 pm
Read it and vomit :roll:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... ssion=true
Umm that is a crock of shit with pure assumptions, might as well be in the Beano :lol:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

there is a good relationship between the clubs that goes back a while — and has gone through Robin van Persie’s transfer. Wenger alluded to this on Friday, while taking the opportunity for a swipe at City’s recent growth.

“I respect Manchester United because they generate the money they pay to their players with their own resources," the Arsenal boss said. "You have to respect that.”

----------------------

So we've never sold to pimped clubs like Chavski and Etihad?. :roll:

Also why should we respect that United have 1 billion Asian fans which means they get obscene commercial deals?, personally I don't respect that!, they are all f*cking plastic glory hunters!.

Bah... modern football sucks, United will never f*ck off now, all because they got lucky in the timing of their 90's "golden generation", at least in the past there was peaks and troughs for clubs, it feels like everything is far more of a procession every season.

We've only got 8 days to complete the Aubameyang deal which would be a record for us.. :roll:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Loyalty is a two way street. Its stupid and counter productive to think players owe manager or club unconditional loyalty. Wenger has the bizarre belief that players will wait 5-6-7 years for his 'plan' to come into fold. And when RVP, Nasri, Chamberlain, Sanchez, Cesc ect ask to leave - he just cant believe they would walk away from the 'potential' of Arsenal. This 'potential' is an abstract concept that exists only in Wenger's mind.

Words cannot describe just how out of touch with reality Wenger is. And thats not supposed to be an insult. You may refer to someone as deluded as an insult. But when I use the terms irrational, deluded, in denial, I am coming from a strictly serious point of view. I genuinely believe that Wenger has sold himself an idea or vision that cannot possibly come true. Just like some of these contestant on X factor who cant sing to save their life, but they have visions of sell out concerts and being friends with Adele and Elton John. Yet they cant see the ridiculousness of it - as they have convinced themselves otherwise. Well that is what Wenger has done - he has convinced himself of his genius and ability, to the point nothing can penetrate the bubble he has created for himself.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:20 am
there is a good relationship between the clubs that goes back a while — and has gone through Robin van Persie’s transfer. Wenger alluded to this on Friday, while taking the opportunity for a swipe at City’s recent growth.

“I respect Manchester United because they generate the money they pay to their players with their own resources," the Arsenal boss said. "You have to respect that.”

----------------------

So we've never sold to pimped clubs like Chavski and Etihad?. :roll:

Also why should we respect that United have 1 billion Asian fans which means they get obscene commercial deals?, personally I don't respect that!, they are all f*cking plastic glory hunters!.

Bah... modern football sucks, United will never f*ck off now, all because they got lucky in the timing of their 90's "golden generation", at least in the past there was peaks and troughs for clubs, it feels like everything is far more of a procession every season.

We've only got 8 days to complete the Aubameyang deal which would be a record for us.. :roll:
The Aubameyang deal is either Arsenal propaganda and never was happening,or it'll be another midnight fax on the final day again,for such an apparently well run club as Arsenal they dont seem to have the staff in place to finalise either keeping players or signing players,

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:02 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Umm that is a crock of shit with pure assumptions, might as well be in the Beano :lol:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Aubameyang will be a 'we tried, but couldnt' event.

The only intention is to give the impression of wanting to replace Sanchez.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Wilson wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:01 am
Aubameyang will be a 'we tried, but couldnt' event.

The only intention is to give the impression of wanting to replace Sanchez.
I think we are actually trying but whether or not we get him is 50/50 because of how cheap we are because we have our 'values'. :roll:

Then again it probably acts as good PR as well even if it doesn't come off. :roll:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:56 am
rodders999 wrote:

Well isn’t that just fine and Dandy !

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I'm struggling to believe that we are genuinely trying to get Aubameyang.

I think it is a strategy to deflect blame from Wiggy and Wenger. They'll say they tried but either the player or the club were proving difficult/ unreasonable demands etc.
What they either a) fail to realise, or b) are so arrogant they think they can bullshit us, is that we can see through bollocks like this for what it is.

Between them they are destroying our once great club. In 2004 we stood on the brink of a period of domination and the club bottled it. They weren't capable of assuming the mantle of being the team to beat in Europe.

Big time Ego's with all the ability of small time brains! Useless cuntslops :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:56 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:56 am
rodders999 wrote:

Well isn’t that just fine and Dandy !

:lol:

Oooh! You Little Minx. :D :wink:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Chappers on radio 5 just accusing Alexis of being a problem player and then the next 5 minutes was Jenas and Henry Winter carpeting him! :D

Quotes included Wenger is in decline, Alexis leaving to win things, Alexis being a team player that other players didn’t like because he was a winner (referencing Giroud celebrating 3-3 vs Bournemouth and Alexis getting annoyed because he wanted to go for the win) etc etc.

Beautiful to listen to!

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:59 am
I'm struggling to believe that we are genuinely trying to get Aubameyang.

I think it is a strategy to deflect blame from Wiggy and Wenger. They'll say they tried but either the player or the club were proving difficult/ unreasonable demands etc.
What they either a) fail to realise, or b) are so arrogant they think they can bullshit us, is that we can see through bollocks like this for what it is.

Between them they are destroying our once great club. In 2004 we stood on the brink of a period of domination and the club bottled it. They weren't capable of assuming the mantle of being the team to beat in Europe.

Big time Ego's with all the ability of small time brains! Useless cuntslops :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
I think that there is an effort being made. I think that after the 2nd bid was rejected, I am wondering what the hell they are doing? Surely, they went there to negotiate and come to an agreement followed then by an official bid?

That being said, it is working quite nicely to deflect blame and most fans will eat it up. Just witness those who went spewing forth their mighty venom when we beat Palace conveniently forgetting that we've picked up a whopping 17 pts out of our last 33.