Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arseofacrow

Re: Wenger Out protest thread

Post by arseofacrow »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:41 am
Patience boys, patience

The cup semi win has papered over the cracks and there may even be a little bit more false hope over the coming weeks as the Spuds and the Mickeys have to play each other, and the Spuds also play Man Ure.

From the 10th Feb we've got the Spuds at Wembley, the two cups we can win and Man City in the league.

There's no way our ragbags are coming top 4 but there may be a brief flicker of hope for the luvvies in the next fortnight. February and March will see the return of the banners I'm sure. Wait till the Ostersund fuck up, loss to City x2 and the Spuds and the old c.unt will have nowhere to hide
I feel wood
Like I knew that I would.

:barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Well I think we might have the numbers back :barscarf:

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Right after tonight’s shambles where is everyone meeting for pre protest drinks on Saturday.

cam

Post by cam »

I apologise if I look like a 'one post wonder' but like the rest of us, I've honestly had enough of Wenger.

Get out your signs & banners. If you don't have a sign, download one below & print it on your mother's printer. Tell your mates, tell your family. Let's all get this done.

https://wengerout.net

RobG

Post by RobG »

Well....his preposterous Luck, just ran out. :D

Normally we plan a protest and he wins three on the bounce.

Now there is no excuse. I hope we get a solid turnout.

Wenger’s position is in effect- untenable :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

RobG

Post by RobG »

cam wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:42 pm
I apologise if I look like a 'one post wonder' but like the rest of us, I've honestly had enough of Wenger.

Get out your signs & banners. If you don't have a sign, download one below & print it on your mother's printer. Tell your mates, tell your family. Let's all get this done.

https://wengerout.net

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :box: :box: :box:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

So when are the various fans & supporters groups going to fully support the protests against Wenger & Kroenke & call for fans to join in? :rubchin:

Not one of these groups has so far commented on the Everton game protest march? :rubchin:

neasdengooner

Post by neasdengooner »

Right - so is this on for Sat or what?

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:08 am
So when are the various fans & supporters groups going to fully support the protests against Wenger & Kroenke & call for fans to join in? :rubchin:

Not one of these groups has so far commented on the Everton game protest march? :rubchin:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:08 am

exactly!

this is what will happen Saturday:

there will be a half hearted march pre match (as none of the supporters groups are giving any lead why expect anything more?)

match starts - Walcott will be the pantomime villain generating some atmosphere in the ground
the new boys both score in a 3-0 victory - Wenger is considered a genius, Swansea is forgotten and everyone looks forward to Wembley..,.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

The problem is the feeble minds who are always one win away from talking about winning the league next season. Every Wenger out drive falls flat because it cant be sustained as a 3-0 home win over WBA or Watford has the feebs convinced there isnt a problem.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

this is what you are up against

REDaction Gooners

@REDactionAFC
4h4 hours ago
More
Rocket opens at midday on Saturday, so plenty of pre match drinking time. Burnley vs Man City on TV at 12:30, food available all day, £11.50 jugs of Carlsberg after our game.

I am afraid that until groups such as this start showing an interest in protesting then any protests are pointless.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:16 pm
this is what you are up against

REDaction Gooners

@REDactionAFC
4h4 hours ago
More
Rocket opens at midday on Saturday, so plenty of pre match drinking time. Burnley vs Man City on TV at 12:30, food available all day, £11.50 jugs of Carlsberg after our game.

I am afraid that until groups such as this start showing an interest in protesting then any protests are pointless.
Redaction was also the group who publicly supported a boycott of a game while at the same time tweeting that there were loads of tickets available if fans wanted to go.

Unfortunately all the supporters groups tend to sit on the fence when it comes to the manager for fear of alienating their members.

Don't think RedAction actually have very many members anyway, that was the impression I got.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

RedAction are a Bunch of fence sitting wankers - Fuckk them. :banghead: :box:

#wengerout

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

markyp

Post by markyp »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:45 pm
Fucking state of this :roll:

https://twitter.com/thearsenalchris/sta ... 3823155200
ohh ffs that really is depressing,wish I knew how to use twitter I would be giving it with both barrels the prick