Everton|Home|PL|3rd Feb|17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Everton|Home|PL|3rd Feb|17:30

Post by Gunner Rob »

Fuck off Cech

Don’t rush back

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:42 pm
iwobi is a fuckinn CLOWN! You CLEAR YOUR LINES YOU DUMB CUNNTT! NOT Fanny About with it :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I forgot that the :censored: was on the pitch!

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Fat Sam fucked up royally. By putting 5 at the back he allowed our flair players to show what they can do in front of them.

Now, he presses high up the pitch and we continue to play tippy-tappy on the edge of our own area.

6'2" Xhaka can't run, can't tackle and can't head the ball. Iwobi has done NOTHING in the second half.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

You could see Ozil saying to iwobi WTF!? Why couldn't you tell me there was MAN ON! ?? iwobi is a fuckin useless turb thick as shyte and twice as smelly :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mr hollywood flicks - Hatrick - we are fuckked he'll play him all season now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Iwobi and Xhaka should be the first two out the door this summer if Wenger's power has truly been taken away from him. A typical flat track bully performance from Arsenal against a poor Everton defensive performance, back to reality again at SHL next weekend, every league game is a friendly from then on because I can't see us getting near the top 4.

Sadly with Aubameyang cup-tied for the EL I can't see us winning that either, Lacazette isn't top drawer and our defense (and Xhaka) are not good enough. All in all... boring boring Arsenal. The positive news though is Cech is out so if we conceed a penalty we have at least a chance it wont be a goal for the opposition.

:roll:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

On the plus side, Auba scored on his debut with a great finish and mkhitaryan with three assists

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just about perfect - a 5-1 slapping for Walrus Chops, good home debuts from the new lads, Cech injured (lets fucking hope it lasts the rest of the season), and the crowd turning on that useless Swiss c.unt every time he gormlessly takes 10 seconds on the ball and passes backwards AGAIN - seems like they've clocked on to just what a useless tool he is

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Thought Mhiki played well today, not just going forward but he spent energy getting back and hustling on a number of occasions

Auba's movement was very good but our players are going to have to start looking up and anticipating it, it can't just be Mesut and Mhiki looking for him the rest of them have to as well

Iwobi and Xhaka need to go, no ifs no buts they are just not good enough, in fact i'd go as far as to say i'd rather keep El Ninny than either of them at least he can be used as a squad player.

Ultimately our team is only as good as the current result, we took a very poor and disorganised Everton apart for 45mins and then when they reorganised we looked vulnerable, admittedly the game was realistically over by half time but i really wish we'd kick on and destroy some of these teams.

I never agree with Robbie Savage but he said during the match that Arsenal's problem is inconsistency and he is right, WE are never inconsistent enough to get rid of Wenger and we are never consistent enough to win anything meaningful under Wenger

Herd

Post by Herd »

All we need now is a defensive midfielder and a goalkeeper and that 4th place is a shoe in for years too come !

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Impressive going forward. If only he could buy and coach a defence there’s a half decent team out there. Really liked the look of Mickey Tarragon, shame he can’t play in the Final. The new No.14 is gonna be the real deal.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

First game that I have watched in a while. Big Sam got his tactics dead wrong and our movement in the first half was outstanding. The second half was more cagey, but the game was over by then.

I really like Miki. He made good decisions with the ball and made a couple of tackles as well. Auba was very good as well. Sir Flickalot was also very good. I'd like to see Xhaka out and Wilshere in for him.

Basically, yet another get out jail for Wenger. Cech getting injured may also help him as well.

It won't matter as we will still finish 6th.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Jack needs to sign the contract, he'll get on the pitch.
Wilshere for Xhaka
Lacazette for Iwobi.

Simple really.

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

Mustafi did it against Palace and again today.He doesnt bother jumping for the cross from which they scored, if he bothers he can easily flick it on or head it back where it came from. Instead he just stays on the ground, its fucking woeful defending.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Can’t believe we lost 5-1 at home today. Fucking tossers :cussing:

What’s that?...... we won? :shock:

Sorry, after reading the slating all of the team seems to be getting on this thread I naturally assumed we had lost not won. My apologies, I should have remembered that this place is mostly populated by miserable fuckers that have totally forgotten how to enjoy a fucking good result.