Swansea City|Away|PL|30th Jan|19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Swansea City|Away|PL|30th Jan|19:45

Post by northbank123 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:52 pm
Xhaka offers nothing to this team apart from a lack of defensive awareness, side way passing and the tendency to lose his head and get red carded.
Still what do I know, I haven’t worked in football for 30 years....but I do have eyes and common sense
Frighteningly bad. No other side in the league would have started this bloke every game. Fucking joke. Just another pet project of Wenger’s and he’s too proud to admit that he’s made a mistake and the bloke he shit.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

northbank123 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:20 pm
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Xhaka offers nothing to this team apart from a lack of defensive awareness, side way passing and the tendency to lose his head and get red carded.
Still what do I know, I haven’t worked in football for 30 years....but I do have eyes and common sense
Frighteningly bad. No other side in the league would have started this bloke every game. Fucking joke. Just another pet project of Wenger’s and he’s too proud to admit that he’s made a mistake and the bloke he shit.
What’s more bizarre is that he’s the Swiss player of the year :shock:

NickF

Post by NickF »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:14 am

Who else is actually in the running though?

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

NickF wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Who else is actually in the running though?
Titans such as our own Phillipe Senderos and Johan Djourou. :roll:

Did you know Senderos speaks 7 different languages?, of course the one he doesn't speak is football!. :twisted:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

He might speak it but doesn't understand it.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Surely matey boy at Stoke is miles ahead of our useless c.unt??

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:12 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Surely matey boy at Stoke is miles ahead of our useless c.unt??
Without a doubt but I'd have thought he wasn't even the best footballer in his own house :lol:

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Honestly, I cannot for the life of me see what Xhaka offers our team. At 35+M it tells me how rotten or how little coaching is actually undertaken on the training field.

If I had done type or sort of defending a a C.M. at county level I would of had me balls removed.... :x

It is such basic coaching or raining. I am at a lost lost. Even after yesterday's 5-1. I still see holes throughout the team.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Xhaka is frighteningly bad. Like seriously shit. Better bet to just start Ramsey and Wilshere - Ramsey only looks decent when he’s playing box to box and getting onto the end of balls by arriving late into the box (as in 2013/14 and yesterday) and Wilshere plays fairly deep.

Team is still in need of a quality DM (how long have we been saying that?) but that’s the best pairing we have now. Would leave us defensively a bit suspect but so much more quality in the middle.

Xhaka has no right to be pulling on an arsenal shirt.

markyp

Post by markyp »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:24 pm
Xhaka is frighteningly bad. Like seriously shit. Better bet to just start Ramsey and Wilshere - Ramsey only looks decent when he’s playing box to box and getting onto the end of balls by arriving late into the box (as in 2013/14 and yesterday) and Wilshere plays fairly deep.

Team is still in need of a quality DM (how long have we been saying that?) but that’s the best pairing we have now. Would leave us defensively a bit suspect but so much more quality in the middle.

Xhaka has no right to be pulling on an arsenal shirt.
don't panic,alex song is back training with us,we are in need of a DM so expect to see him very soon in the squad,i can hardly wait,in all honestly id take him over the swiss fresh air thief all day long if only because im sick of seeing xhakas stupid fucking haircut

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Almost a week ago now and this thread is hanging around like a Bad Smell. #wengerout.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:33 pm
Almost a week ago now and this thread is hanging around like a Bad Smell. #wengerout.
Because the mods arent doing their job and stickying the appropriate threads :banghead: