Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:15 am
Pochatino today defending diving as just part of the game to trick an opponent just as a step over would .....
strangely not much press reaction :rubchin:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 am
Redarmy wrote:
Pochatino today defending diving as just part of the game to trick an opponent just as a step over would .....
Remember Eduardo being labelled a cheat, and Pires achieved heavy criticism too from the media

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Redarmy wrote:
Pochatino today defending diving as just part of the game to trick an opponent just as a step over would ..... :rubchin:
He's Argentinian. The country which mastered these dark arts in football.
Would love to see a player get booked for doing too many piss taking step overs.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Disgusting cheating scum bastard poxychinos. :censored:

Strangely not much reaction on here either. If Wenger had said that this place would be in uproar ffs.... :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:48 am
Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Remember Eduardo being labelled a cheat, and Pires achieved heavy criticism too from the media
Both took one dive each and got slaughtered for it at a time when Rooney and Gerrard were diving every single week. I've had mouser fans say to me that Pires dived every game and I've challenged them to show me one clip of him actually diving that isn't the dive against Pompey. I'm still waiting to see all those clips.... :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

" You've got Alli..Dele Alli and I just don't think you understand..he has got more pubic hair than you've got silverware ..you've got Dele Alli."

As heard by Newport fans last night.. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:21 am
" You've got Alli..Dele Alli and I just don't think you understand..he has got more pubic hair than you've got silverware ..you've got Dele Alli."

As heard by Newport fans last night.. :D
Haha that is quality. :lol: :barscarf: 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:37 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Disgusting cheating scum bastard poxychinos. :censored:

Strangely not much reaction on here either. If Wenger had said that this place would be in uproar ffs.... :roll:
Exactly, tbf I’ve only just heard that on here as I’m not watching too much footie related stuff lately being busy and all but that must be picked up by the FA let alone the media :roll:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Don't really pay much attention to what Wenger says, but on diving:
At the start it was foreign players who were supposed to be doing it, but English players have learned quickly and may be the masters now
On the plus side, Cech hasn't trained all week and is a doubt for Saturday.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Saw that video of quim features having his midget pecker gobbled up by some cheap tart in a hotel room.

THAT CAN NEVER BE UNSEEN :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Yeah! Eduardo became a Hate Figure for all those celtic fans - even thuogh their team is/was and always will be Utter Shyte - Just like their fans.

What IS worrying is that I find myself agreeing with Wenger on this one. :? :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:59 am
Saw that video of quim features having his midget pecker gobbled up by some cheap tart in a hotel room.

THAT CAN NEVER BE UNSEEN :shock:
"Quim Features" :coffeespit: haven't heard that in years! Used to be said a lot in Dublin.... along with "Period Breath" and "Poxbottle". Ahhhhh the old ones are the best. :lol: 8)

Anyway can you narrow that down? "Quim Features" could be any of several dozen footballers or managers. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 am
Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Yeah! Eduardo became a Hate Figure for all those celtic fans - even thuogh their team is/was and always will be Utter Shyte - Just like their fans.

What IS worrying is that I find myself agreeing with Wenger on this one. :? :oops:
Yep I agree with him. And it's a shame because one of the many things I liked most about the English game was it was played by men that fucking clattered each other and never dived unlike the shit dive fest that was and is Italian and Spanish football. Nowadays and since Rooney and Gerrard's time some of the worst serial divers are English.... Lesbian Cock Tongue and Deli ^^ Sandwich being two of the worst.

Soccer Saturday last year (or maybe even the year before) did a great piece where they actually showed all of Spastic ^^ Eyebrows' dives and there were about 15 or 20 of them even that early into his career.... :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Courtesy of CorkBarrys tit thread....

ImageImageImageImage

:barscarf: :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:06 pm
Courtesy of CorkBarrys tit thread....

ImageImageImageImage

:barscarf: :lol:
haha :D

It is amazing how pundits will twist themselves into knots to avoid admitting players like Harry Kane do actually cheat.

''He made the most of it'' is as far as Redknapp would go on Sunday. What does that mean? He made the most of the keeper recklessly charging out and used it as an opportunity to pretend he had been fouled. However you want to twist it ... that means he fucking dived - even if the keeper is moron!

And by current rules that dive to win a penalty means you get a 2 game ban - meaning he would miss the NLD!! Yet Jamie Redknapp stood there after the game licking Kane's arse, telling him he was a credit. He is a fucking cheat in a team of fucking cheats!

Oh but then Jamie Carragher confirms it was a penalty on the Monday night football because Kane was touched. The Liverpool keepers shoulder brushing the foot or a 6 ft plus athlete is enough to send him sprawling is it? Fucking bollocks!