Who Would You Like To See Relegated?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Who Would You Like To See Relegated?

Post by StuartL »

Herd wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:47 am
Newcastle is a great night out but the maggots have replaced the scousers as the "nick yer hubcaps" for smack champions and are loathsome wretched creatures like Gollum !
I would like West Spam,Stoke and one from Newcastle or Palarse to go down ,would be a dream come true !
Just wondering what you have against Palace ?
Is it the “ultra’s” thing ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:06 pm
Stoke absolutely ahead of anyone else except the spuds. But given that they are in trouble, I would be very happy to see them go down.

Utter dregs of a football club with fans who always seem to want a fight against Gooners, home or away.
Any set of fans that boo a bloke (Ramsey) for having the temerity to have his leg tibbed and fibbed by one of their thugs have simply got to stop fucking their own sisters. Inbred morons. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:37 pm
Herd wrote:
Newcastle is a great night out but the maggots have replaced the scousers as the "nick yer hubcaps" for smack champions and are loathsome wretched creatures like Gollum !
I would like West Spam,Stoke and one from Newcastle or Palarse to go down ,would be a dream come true !
It's the frankly embarrassing ultra-lite thing they do that makes me want them folded as a club. :oops: :roll:

Fucking painfully embarrassing to watch and listen to them aping Italian fans. As it was watching Citeh fans do the Poznan. :oops:

dave e

Post by dave e »

West Ham all day long..

Herd

Post by Herd »

I've no idea why I despise Palarse maybe it was the shit ground ,sarf london ,near croydon wannabee fans ,just cant put my fingers up it .........but I have done so for Eons however I did like them when Malcom Allison was there !

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Arsenal? Just to get rid of Wenger :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Herd wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:13 am
I've no idea why I despise Palarse maybe it was the shit ground ,sarf london ,near croydon wannabee fans ,just cant put my fingers up it .........but I have done so for Eons however I did like them when Malcom Allison was there !
I have no idea why I dislike them so much too. I think it's the fact that they're from a shithole part of the world and followed by boring *word censored* called Nigel who work in IT. Whatever, I don't really like them.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:32 am
StuartL wrote:
Herd wrote:
It's the frankly embarrassing ultra-lite thing they do that makes me want them folded as a club. :oops: :roll:

Fucking painfully embarrassing to watch and listen to them aping Italian fans. As it was watching Citeh fans do the Poznan. :oops:
Palce's 'ultra's' - 47 divorced blokes and one drum.

Stoke
Swansea
Newcastle (can't stand teams who have no fight until they are in a relegation fight (which is why I fucking loved it when Villa went down)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:32 am
StuartL wrote:
Herd wrote:

Palce's 'ultra's' - 47 divorced blokes and one drum.

Stoke
Swansea
Newcastle (can't stand teams who have no fight until they are in a relegation fight (which is why I fucking loved it when Villa went down)
:coffeespit:
Superb. :lol: 8)

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Stoke
West Brom

Whoever else is fine but I'd like Southampton to stay up since they actually try to play decent football.

augie

Post by augie »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:33 pm
Stoke
West Brom

Whoever else is fine but I'd like Southampton to stay up since they actually try to play decent football.

I'd echo all that

After sending the pile of shite that they did to the victims in recent years (lovren, lambert, Lallana and the "mysteriously injured" clyne) then they are a club I admire - anyone that can rob scousers out of millions like that should be applauded 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Number one on my list is still the murdering west sham filth. But relegation is not enough. I'd love to see them go into receivership and fold. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm
Stoke
West Brom

I'd echo all that

After sending the pile of shite that they did to the victims in recent years (lovren, lambert, Lallana and the "mysteriously injured" clyne) then they are a club I admire - anyone that can rob scousers out of millions like that should be applauded 8)
If you add selling the Ox and Walcott to us then I'd have to say the Saints are fucking cunning as fuck. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:43 am
Number one on my list is still the murdering west sham filth. But relegation is not enough. I'd love to see them go into receivership and fold. :censored:
:high5:

and the Orcs to get relegated then sold to the north korean version of those pie & pasty makers who bought Birmingham city. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 am
augie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm
Stoke
West Brom

I'd echo all that

If you add selling the Ox and Walcott to us then I'd have to say the Saints are fucking cunning as fuck. :lol: :wink:
Southampton are the south england version of Norfolk where the Banjo is a mysterious and worshipped item and they shag their sisters, brothers and dogs.