Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

Post by northbank123 »

It’s laughable watching Carragher. The bloke could have eviscerated somebody as a player and if the ref had the temerity to give a foul against him he would scream and spit in his face.

Now he is the head of the “any sort of touch at that pace” / “entitled to go down if he feels contact” brigade.

The Kane one was a massive dive. It wasn’t even like he just didn’t try very hard to avoid being fouled, he actually just dangled his foot so that it brushed Karius and then flopped on the floor. Anybody who actually thinks that is a pen needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

I’m glad Jamie Redknapp told him he was a “credit” though, wouldn’t want him getting a two game ban like the rules which the FA pay lip service to dictate that he should have. Not even looked at.

Clash

Post by Clash »

northbank123 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:21 pm
It’s laughable watching Carragher. The bloke could have eviscerated somebody as a player and if the ref had the temerity to give a foul against him he would scream and spit in his face.

Now he is the head of the “any sort of touch at that pace” / “entitled to go down if he feels contact” brigade.

The Kane one was a massive dive. It wasn’t even like he just didn’t try very hard to avoid being fouled, he actually just dangled his foot so that it brushed Karius and then flopped on the floor. Anybody who actually thinks that is a pen needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

I’m glad Jamie Redknapp told him he was a “credit” though, wouldn’t want him getting a two game ban like the rules which the FA pay lip service to dictate that he should have. Not even looked at.
Great post mate !

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:47 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:59 am
Saw that video of quim features having his midget pecker gobbled up by some cheap tart in a hotel room.

THAT CAN NEVER BE UNSEEN :shock:
"Quim Features" :coffeespit: haven't heard that in years! Used to be said a lot in Dublin.... along with "Period Breath" and "Poxbottle". Ahhhhh the old ones are the best. :lol: 8)

Anyway can you narrow that down? "Quim Features" could be any of several dozen footballers or managers. :D
Thought we had settled on this little vagina being known forever more as Quim Features? :lol:

Apparently some disgruntled Scousers who were most unhappy at last Sunday's goings on managed to hack quim features iCloud account and leaked a video of him getting his tiny cockerel gobbled up by some fame hungry tart.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I hope we smash them 4-0, more likely be 2-1 or something, we have a decent record at Wembley and they haven't been setting the world alight recently at home. :wink:

Actually not sure we are allowed to hope we win as this might be seen as us being in favour of Wenger and the Regime these days :rubchin:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:54 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 am
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:48 am
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 am
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:15 am
Pochatino today defending diving as just part of the game to trick an opponent just as a step over would .....
strangely not much press reaction :rubchin:
Remember Eduardo being labelled a cheat, and Pires achieved heavy criticism too from the media
Yeah! Eduardo became a Hate Figure for all those celtic fans - even thuogh their team is/was and always will be Utter Shyte - Just like their fans.

What IS worrying is that I find myself agreeing with Wenger on this one. :? :oops:
Yep I agree with him. And it's a shame because one of the many things I liked most about the English game was it was played by men that fucking clattered each other and never dived unlike the shit dive fest that was and is Italian and Spanish football. Nowadays and since Rooney and Gerrard's time some of the worst serial divers are English.... Lesbian Cock Tongue and Deli ^^ Sandwich being two of the worst.

Soccer Saturday last year (or maybe even the year before) did a great piece where they actually showed all of Spastic ^^ Eyebrows' dives and there were about 15 or 20 of them even that early into his career.... :censored:

It's funny cos tony gale was on ssn today talking about the whole debate about foreigners bringing diving into the english game, and he said that back in the 70s rodney marsh was practicising his diving during training sessions :shock: :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:03 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:54 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 am
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:48 am
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 am

strangely not much press reaction :rubchin:
Remember Eduardo being labelled a cheat, and Pires achieved heavy criticism too from the media
Yeah! Eduardo became a Hate Figure for all those celtic fans - even thuogh their team is/was and always will be Utter Shyte - Just like their fans.

What IS worrying is that I find myself agreeing with Wenger on this one. :? :oops:
Yep I agree with him. And it's a shame because one of the many things I liked most about the English game was it was played by men that fucking clattered each other and never dived unlike the shit dive fest that was and is Italian and Spanish football. Nowadays and since Rooney and Gerrard's time some of the worst serial divers are English.... Lesbian Cock Tongue and Deli ^^ Sandwich being two of the worst.

Soccer Saturday last year (or maybe even the year before) did a great piece where they actually showed all of Spastic ^^ Eyebrows' dives and there were about 15 or 20 of them even that early into his career.... :censored:

It's funny cos tony gale was on ssn today talking about the whole debate about foreigners bringing diving into the english game, and he said that back in the 70s rodney marsh was practicising his diving during training sessions :shock: :shock:
I've heard similar stories from a couple of other no mark players trying to get their 5 minutes on TV and tbh I think most of those stories are apocryphal.

That's not to say no player ever dived in English football back in the day of course. But for me the English game just could not be compared to the cheat fest of Italian football for example throughout the 70s 80s and 90s.

And still can't be. Diving and feigning injury are deffo on the up in the English game but it's good to see that a lot of players still give divers dogs abuse on the pitch whereas the norm in Italy and Spain is often to joke and laugh with the cheating oppo crunt that just dived as if to say "hey you clever fucker haha you got one over on us there huh".

Diving has to be stamped out. I've seen 10 and 12 year old kids on my son's various teams over the last couple years diving, and thankfully the referees at that level don't stand for it, often lecturing the kid on the pitch.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Getting on PP online today. Had a dream last night we won 1-2 8) and their goal was a penno scored by Lesbian Cock Tongue after a dive by Spastic ^^ Eyebrows. :censored:

Get on it kiddies... Arsenal win 1-2 and Bloated Tongue to score.....

If anyone wants go the extra step it was Boomerang and Ozil that scored ours.... :D

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

Based on our defending against Palace, Swansea and Everton and they coming into a bit of form,I cant see anything but 3-1 or 4-1 loss.And I'm a glass half full pessimist.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We MUST Win This. :? :cussing: :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Kane and co up against our backline of pussyholes :oops: our away record is also horrendous..I can only see a podgering..3 or 4-1 to them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Our defence is shyte they smell like shyte....the game may turn out to be a load of smelly shyte. :?

augie

Post by augie »

This isn't a proper home game for them and they haven't looked comfortable in wemberlee at all this season - contrast that to our fuckwits who seem to do well in wembley, and we could well see 3pts heading our way

3-2 to The Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

For some bizarre reason I'm actually reasonably confident going into this one, even though nothing about our away form should allow me to think that. Think their over cocky fuckwits are going to have half an eye on Juventus and are starting to believe their own hype - when the Scum start doing that in normally ends in tears.

A 2-1 win for us. Xhaka to endear himself to me for the first time ever by snapping Dele Eyebrows in half and getting sent off at the end for treading on the windowlicker's dribbling tongue

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:45 pm
For some bizarre reason I'm actually reasonably confident going into this one, even though nothing about our away form should allow me to think that. Think their over cocky fuckwits are going to have half an eye on Juventus and are starting to believe their own hype - when the Scum start doing that in normally ends in tears.

A 2-1 win for us. Xhaka to endear himself to me for the first time ever by snapping Dele Eyebrows in half and getting sent off at the end for treading on the windowlicker's dribbling tongue
:lol:

Well steveo if you can guarantee these events happening then I might well watch it :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Of course as everyone has already said they're not great at home and we have an excellent recent win record at Wembley, taking all these things into consideration I'm going for a tight game with both teams going for it and it will seesaw one way then the other.

So im predicting a 5-1 home win. :|