When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:57 pm
Without a doubt martin keown is a king sized w**ker - he is using every chance to slate sanchez - he said that he was indulged too much at arsenal, and he keeps banging the money drum by saying it was the reason why sanchez went to manure instead of citeeh :evil: Obviously the dopey b**tard doesnt know that a club like citeeh have to actually make an accepted bid to the selling club, before the player can decide if he wants to go to them or not :roll:
Hypocritical b**tard also said "in my day players went to the better team" instead of moving for cash - this from a guy that left The Arsenal to go to villa back in the day :censored:
Again....? :wink: The truth is that GG didn't rate him and sold him to Villa. There were stories Keown wanted more money true enough but what player doesn't? But he didnt "go to Villa" for more money. GG got rid of him. GG was a ruthless bastard.... he often dropped players for asking for more money.

Sanchez is a mercenary. Just like 99% of modern players. But he is also a winner. An alpha type personality that gave our club everything in his time here (unlike VanJudasCunt) and so I hold no ill will towards him. But he is a Manc player now and is dead to me. I wish him no success as I would wish all Manc players no success.

But he has left me some fantastic memories.... and even more bitterness towards the real villian of the piece... Wenger. :censored:

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Sanchez was very good but not as good as Henry or Bergkamp so in the end we got a player I rate highly for him so it ended much better than expected.
For the record I don't think United will win the title while Pep is at City so it won't be like judas Van Persie who in effect was finished after one season with them.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 am
Sanchez was very good but not as good as Henry or Bergkamp so in the end we got a player I rate highly for him so it ended much better than expected.
For the record I don't think United will win the title while Pep is at City so it won't be like judas Van Persie who in effect was finished after one season with them.
It could and should have been handled better by Arsole though.When citeh came calling in summer he should've been punted,but as usual our dear leader knows best :oops: fast forward to Jan and he goes for far less after hardly kicking a ball all season.Mickey tarry yin is a good player all being said and I hope he does well 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Apparently the sales for Sanchez named manure shirts has gone through the roof in Asia, so united are rushing out a 4th kit in his honour

markyp

Post by markyp »

you can see how the team has rallied since Alexis left and is now pushing on for the top 4 :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

What kinda bugs me is this perception that Micky Tarragon is the equal of Sanchez. Micky might yet become a good player but he failed to make an impact at manure and has looked like he struggles with the pace and hustle and bustle of the PL every time I've seen him play... whereas Sanchez has demonstrated season after season that he thrives in the PL.

Fucking Moron-hio must still be pissing himself laughing at that deal.... :roll:

markyp

Post by markyp »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:10 pm
What kinda bugs me is this perception that Micky Tarragon is the equal of Sanchez. Micky might yet become a good player but he failed to make an impact at manure and has looked like he struggles with the pace and hustle and bustle of the PL every time I've seen him play... whereas Sanchez has demonstrated season after season that he thrives in the PL.

Fucking Moron-hio must still be pissing himself laughing at that deal.... :roll:
but remember Mkhtarian has barely played so isn't up to speed,Pires was dog shit in his first season,lets hope a run of games gets him going

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

markyp wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

but remember Mkhtarian has barely played so isn't up to speed,Pires was dog shit in his first season,lets hope a run of games gets him going
Don't agree Pires was shit in his first season. He struggled but you could see he was world class and once he got used to the pace he'd be brilliant. I hope Micky Tarragon turns out to be brilliant but I still think it was a terrible deal for us. We gave them our best player and they gave us a reject. We should have received at least 20 million on top of Tarragon tbh.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Pires was a bit shit, mate. Think I saw every game and he was. His transformation was predicted by me as I saw him in the 2001 confederations cup with more freedom and roaming in to different positions, especially in the second half of those games.

I'd give Henrikh more of a chance than 2 seconds worth of football. I didn't see many of his man Utd games but let's get rid of that rotten old coint and see what we can do.

In summary, Wenger Out! :lol:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

our problem is not miki or BangABang, its that we don't have a single player who can win the ball when they lose it, xhaka and Eleney dont have the pace over 10 yards to close down, elnenly spends the whole time running from player to player after the ball, but never getting there in time, like when you pass a ball to you mates and the dog chases it.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'll laugh my fucking balls off if ManUre collapse now and finish 5th. Liverpool and the Spuds are on a roll and it wouldn't surprise me if Chavski fire Conte and get a late bounce from it.

If the Chavs win their game in hand then there'll only be 4 points between 2nd and 5th.

Be nice to see that Chilean c.unt trotting around on Thursday nights for another year or two after the dream move to his 'boyhood club'. Try playing the Europa League theme on your piano you pikey c.unt

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:28 pm
Pires was a bit shit, mate. Think I saw every game and he was. His transformation was predicted by me as I saw him in the 2001 confederations cup with more freedom and roaming in to different positions, especially in the second half of those games.

I'd give Henrikh more of a chance than 2 seconds worth of football. I didn't see many of his man Utd games but let's get rid of that rotten old coint and see what we can do.

In summary, Wenger Out! :lol:
Horseshit mate. :wink: You could see Pires was world class even as he struggled in that first season. The pace of the game eluded him of course but I remember my mate and me being thrilled by his effort and saying he will be absolute world class once he adapts. It was obvious he had it. Same with Henry and Bergkamp.... once they got used to the pace etc you just knew they'd set the PL alight.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:22 pm
I'll laugh my fucking balls off if ManUre collapse now and finish 5th. Liverpool and the Spuds are on a roll and it wouldn't surprise me if Chavski fire Conte and get a late bounce from it.

If the Chavs win their game in hand then there'll only be 4 points between 2nd and 5th.

Be nice to see that Chilean c.unt trotting around on Thursday nights for another year or two after the dream move to his 'boyhood club'. Try playing the Europa League theme on your piano you pikey c.unt
This ^^^^^

Fuck Sanchez.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

The more I think about it, the more I can see Sanchez just tipping the apple cart over at MU...
Seems to me he has become very self centred and is way off what he was with us...
That's the cost of thinking the grass is greener...
Please don't take this as a big up for you know who, these is just my observation... 8)

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I think it was better to get a player than 20 Million in the bank. Let's face it he has to be better than Iwobi and co.