Carabao Cup Final v Man City

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Carabao Cup Final v Man City

Post by gooner.ed »

By request of... someone who emailed me whose username I have no idea of!

UlsterGooner

Re: Carabao Cup Final v Man City

Post by UlsterGooner »

Cheers gooner.ed sorry didn't put username in

Looking 1 or 2 for this if anyone has any spare memberships. On the trusted list

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Long shot I know but looking for two spares for this if possible. Have bought from here many times before and on the trusted list. Thanks

GTG

Post by GTG »

As others have said appreciate that this is a complete long shot but after x1 for this please.

All the others in the group have one bar poor little me.

Never bought from here before but will happy transfer the money immediately before arrangements are made.

Cheers

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

GTG wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:13 am
As others have said appreciate that this is a complete long shot but after x1 for this please.

Never bought from here before but will happy transfer the money immediately before arrangements are made.

Cheers
Dont quote me on this but looking at what was still on sale this morning i would think that all season ticket holders who want one would prob get one and maybe even drop down to silvers

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

arsenalmorris wrote: [quote=GTG post_id=<a href="tel:1080657">1080657</a> time=<a href="tel:1518088387">1518088387</a> user_id=7421]

Cheers
Dont quote me on this but looking at what was still on sale this morning i would think that all season ticket holders who want one would prob get one and maybe even drop down to silvers
[/quote]

It’s now saying on the website that all season ticket holders who’ve got the status standby will be able to purchase tickets tomorrow

louis2

Post by louis2 »

Would love 2for this...long shot I know.

louis2

Post by louis2 »

Would love 2for this...long shot I know.

goonertom1995

Post by goonertom1995 »

Please can anyone help with this? Looking for up to 4 if possible. I know this is a very lon g shot. Do not need to be together. Happy to take 2 or even just the one if that’s all people have got. I can be vouched by many on here. Also, I can transfer money immediately.

Thank you

Tom

SouthCoastArsenal

Post by SouthCoastArsenal »

Hi fellas

Mate of mine thought he was doing me a favour getting me tickets; unfortunately, they are in the City end. I have at least 2, probably 3 or 4 Category 2 tickets at £90 each to shift. If they're similar to the semi final ones I had from him last year, they were very good seats.

If anyone fancies them, let me know - prefer to sell together. I don't want to cut ties with my mate who has hospitality membership at the Etihad so without being rude, if you can't hold your drink and are likely to cause a row in the wrong end, don't bother please!

Bought & sold on here etc....

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

am after two for my mate, never pay over face but am happy to pay for all drinks and lunch o that day, will be likely his last Arsenal game, he has been a gooner for more than 60 years, I am happy to tell you the story if you can help

Afc5123

Post by Afc5123 »

Looking for 1 for this.

If you can help I can offer first refusal on my season ticket for next season, all games and will have 25+ away credits on so should be able to get a fair few aways with it!

fabiandeguisson

Post by fabiandeguisson »

Should know by lunchtime tomorrow if Silvers are gonna get the chance to get any.

Dutch10Gooner

Post by Dutch10Gooner »

Long shot, but looking for 1 ticket for this game. Have dealt on here before. Thanks.

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

I'm also on the lookout for one on the off chance someone has a spare or an eligible membership for tomorrow.

On trusted list and can be vouched for, many thanks!