Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

Post by StuartL »

Given that we played on Saturday, they played Sunday and again on Wednesday, overall, I believe we will be a little bit jaded and lack sharpness.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:55 am
Getting on PP online today. Had a dream last night we won 1-2 8) and their goal was a penno scored by Lesbian Cock Tongue after a dive by Spastic ^^ Eyebrows. :censored:

Get on it kiddies... Arsenal win 1-2 and Bloated Tongue to score.....

If anyone wants go the extra step it was Boomerang and Ozil that scored ours.... :D
That’s more in the wet dream category than the standard dream one

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Will go for 2-2

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Fucking hate those low life scumbags. Just hope our creaky defence holds together, then LMAO can do the bizzo.

COYG!!!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Daily Mail have a well balanced and totally unbiased preview of the game, they ask who will be the king of North London..The clean cut Kane or the mischievous bad boy who courts trouble Aubameyang.?
Didn't read anymore of it after that opening..Hate Spurs because they are Spurs but more so because of the media love in with them..Their two main menu cheated last week but Arsenal's new signing is cast as the bad boy in the game.
Forget Wenger and protests etc , this is personal for Arsenal fans...In our best years under Wenger we got grudging praise from sections of the media, compared to the wankathon over the club that one one league cup in how any years?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 pm
Given that we played on Saturday, they played Sunday and again on Wednesday, overall, I believe we will be a little bit jaded and lack sharpness.
And they play on Tuesday against the champions of Italy, while we rest until Thursday when we play the butchers, the bakers and candlestick makers of Ostersund.

Still, I'm sure Professor Nutjob will find a way to work out his conspiracy theory that the other teams have an unfair advantage over us. Actually he does have a point there......none of them are saddlebagged with him as a manager and that's the biggest advantage of the fucking lot

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Woke up early can't sleep - stomach like a friggin washing machine already....Go for a Grill Up at my local Joe's - then to the pub for a few cool one's and watch the game...

I am more hopeful than I would have been before the purchase of Mikhi & Auby...

Feck I hate these games but I love them as well - Just have to NOT Lose - Heart says 2 - 3 Head says 2 -2

Hope he benches Cech (I think he's injured anyway) and we go with a 4 man back line - more solid
with Hollywood flicks scoring a Hat-Trick last week he's a nailed on start - and so Jack will most likely be on the bench :? for me Jack should start and be Captain.

Ospina

Bellerin - Kos - Mustaphi (though he is a red card waiting to happen) and Monreal

Ramsey :roll: Elneney :?

Lacazette - Mikhi - Auby - Ozil (this front 4 can Destroy any defence)

COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

FOYS :box:

See you guys on the far side of the final whistle....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:43 am
Daily Mail have a well balanced and totally unbiased preview of the game, they ask who will be the king of North London..The clean cut Kane or the mischievous bad boy who courts trouble Aubameyang.?
Didn't read anymore of it after that opening..Hate Spurs because they are Spurs but more so because of the media love in with them..Their two main menu cheated last week but Arsenal's new signing is cast as the bad boy in the game.
Forget Wenger and protests etc , this is personal for Arsenal fans...In our best years under Wenger we got grudging praise from sections of the media, compared to the wankathon over the club that one one league cup in how any years?
Yeah, that's true - Phat Thung is a diving cheating cun.t who talks like he's deaf, but because he's not a foreigner and the new hope for Ingerland's world cup hopes he's allowed to Dive & Cheat. That cun.t raised eyebrows needs a Good Slap.

nut flush gooner

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

My misses gave birth to our son during the week, so it would be great to round off the celebrations by beating these pricks.

COYG :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:43 am
Did you hear Gary Neville on commentary during the game? When Kane dived, he muttered something about "there was contact" then moved on, because he knew he had no excuse for Kane cheating. When Dele Ali dived(and got a yellow) it was as though he had done a mis-timed tackle. The media are despicable, and the same journo's finding every excuse for these cheats diving, wanted to kill Eduardo, for one dive he did :banghead:

nut flush gooner

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:08 am
Woke up early can't sleep - stomach like a friggin washing machine already....Go for a Grill Up at my local Joe's - then to the pub for a few cool one's and watch the game...

I am more hopeful than I would have been before the purchase of Mikhi & Auby...

Feck I hate these games but I love them as well - Just have to NOT Lose - Heart says 2 - 3 Head says 2 -2

Hope he benches Cech (I think he's injured anyway) and we go with a 4 man back line - more solid
with Hollywood flicks scoring a Hat-Trick last week he's a nailed on start - and so Jack will most likely be on the bench :? for me Jack should start and be Captain.

Ospina

Bellerin - Kos - Mustaphi (though he is a red card waiting to happen) and Monreal

Ramsey :roll: Elneney :?

Lacazette - Mikhi - Auby - Ozil (this front 4 can Destroy any defence)

COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

FOYS :box:

See you guys on the far side of the final whistle....
Problem with that formation is Ramsey as per the home game would go walkies and do his ridic flicks that never come off, exposing Elneny and the defence to the spud attackers. Personally I would play 3 centre backs, the pitch at Wembley is huge. Also Wilshere (license to attack) and Elneny as the shield and a front 3 of Auba, Mikhi and ozil. We aren't in the position to have the luxury of two strikers in the same team, not for this game.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:58 am
My misses gave birth to our son during the week, so it would be great to round off the celebrations by beating these pricks.

Congratulations mate to you and your family :barscarf:

NickF

Post by NickF »

BFG4 wrote:

Congratulations!
Hopefully the Arsenal will make it a perfect week.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

BFG4 wrote:

Congratulations! :barscarf: