IS DB10 a c*unt?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: IS DB10 a c*unt?

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:19 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:16 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:14 am
Clash wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:07 am
GTG wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:33 am
Thread you didn't expect to see when you logged on, on a Friday morning :D
yeah :D

I actually thought it was about Dennis Bergkamp at first :shock: Thought he must have said something complimentary about Wenger 8) :lol:

But he is too great for that :barscarf:
If this thread had been about the proper DB10 then The Bald Bastardo Augie would now be on a permanent ban. 8)
I double dare you :barscarf: 8)
You are now Number 299. That's 299 people that have asked me to ban augie. :lol:
:barscarf: :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I sure hope the real DB10 doesn't have an odd glance of this forum :o

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:
GTG wrote:

I actually thought it was about Dennis Bergkamp at first :shock: Thought he must have said something complimentary about Wenger 8) :lol:

If this thread had been about the proper DB10 then The Bald Bastardo Augie would now be on a permanent ban. 8)

I didnt start this thread you short arsed clown - you really are having a 'mare lately when it comes to identifying who starts threads :roll:
Surely we are getting to the point where short arsed mod's are having their performance in the job assessed ? Problem is that he would probably claim discrimination against umpa lumpa disabilities :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:
GTG wrote:

I didnt start this thread you short arsed clown - you really are having a 'mare lately when it comes to identifying who starts threads :roll:
Surely we are getting to the point where short arsed mod's are having their performance in the job assessed ? Problem is that he would probably claim discrimination against umpa lumpa disabilities :wink:

:lol:

Actually that's somewhat short sighte dof you...Perhaps it's the Baldism that is affecting your judgement. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:20 pm
No chance mate - Like our Beloved Ooompah Limpah Oirish Mod he doesn't like Heights. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:18 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:55 am
He may be a c*nt but he's not a Smelly Vadge like LeftFootGooner & NickF...both VERY Smelly Vadges. :D :wink: :wink:
Who fucking pulled your chain Bilbo, get back to the shire before DB remembers his priesthood training and then forgets that you're an adult, albeit a tiny one :wink: :shock:

:rubchin:

Ohhh FUCKK OFF! :D :wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I think you lot should lay off DB10.

He's having a very difficult time at the moment. The Irish won in Paris with a last second drop goal and the Italians are coming to Dublin tomorrow and, as we speak, he's hunting through his closet looking for his old rugby kit. He's full of self-doubt, self-loathing and excitement, so give him a break.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

He likes c.unts,don't know if he is one though. :lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:
GTG wrote:

I didnt start this thread you short arsed clown - you really are having a 'mare lately when it comes to identifying who starts threads
:roll:
Whooooooossshhhh :lol: THAT'S the fucking joke you dizzy bald bitch. :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:44 pm
I think you lot should lay off DB10.

He's having a very difficult time at the moment. The Irish won in Paris with a last second drop goal and the Italians are coming to Dublin tomorrow and, as we speak, he's hunting through his closet looking for his old rugby kit. He's full of self-doubt, self-loathing and excitement, so give him a break.
:lol:

I can guarantee you I ain't a closet towel flicking fan. I'd rather watch the boring tedious shit that is Grid Iron than the gayfest of fat homosexuals that is rugby. :mrgreen:

I am however starting to think the thought of me being a rugger bugger plays a big part in your sex life..... :shock: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'm going to stand up for the old chap here. I think he not that much of a *word censored*. Just because he also thinks rugby is gay. The rest of you are all proper closest rugger lovers but him and I are the only ones who refuse to join the gay pride events every time there's some sort of bumming festival on the box.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:15 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:20 pm
No chance mate - Like our Beloved Ooompah Limpah Oirish Mod he doesn't like Heights. :D :wink:
:lol: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Well I love him to bits, in a big trendy beard, Oirish rugger bugger kind of way. If it wasn't for the £50 flight putting me off I'd go over and give him a big rugger man hug

ONE DB10......THERE'S ONLY ONE DB10

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:31 am
Well I love him to bits, in a big trendy beard, Oirish rugger bugger kind of way. If it wasn't for the £50 flight putting me off I'd go over and give him a big rugger man hug

ONE DB10......THERE'S ONLY ONE DB10

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

:shock:

Homo.

:lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

He's a fecker with a wee pecker!.... :lol: :lol: :wink: