It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by Bradywasking »

NickF wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:38 am
I know it is academic as Wenger will still be here in a hundred years time like one of those heads from futurama, but would we have Conte as a manager?
I would say yes, even if the short term..I know his antics on the touchline are Klopp like at times but he would instill some life into the club

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

NickF wrote:
I know it is academic as Wenger will still be here in a hundred years time like one of those heads-in-a-jar from futurama, but would we have Conte as a manager?
I really hope not. I found that him getting rid of Costa was right up there with Wenger in horrible decision making. If he was behind that as well as some other questionable decision making around Chelsea, we'd all be wanting him out. (ie - Bakayoko, playing Hazard as a lone striker, etc).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
I know it is academic as Wenger will still be here in a hundred years time like one of those heads-in-a-jar from futurama, but would we have Conte as a manager?
Well.... he would not be my first choice tbh.... but then I'm at the point where the list of who I would "settle for" to replace Wenger is getting longer and more ludicrous with each passing game...

It used to be just the obvious ones...

Baldy Guardiola
Ancelotti
Allegri
Simeone

But now I've eased out as far as....

Ranieri
Conte
Klopp :shock:
Poxychinos

When it gets to this next part of the list I'll probably shoot all my neighbours and set fire to the local school....

Moron-hio :censored:
Rogers
Klopp (he fits here as well as above)

And when it finally gets to these fucktards I'll know the end of days are upon us....

Fat Sam the Piedophile :censored:
Pubis :censored:
Curbishley
Hughes
Warnock
O'Neill
Redkrapp

:suicide:

NickF

Post by NickF »

As many might know I go to Southend for my football fix now. Mid January after away form to rival the Arsenal and sitting one place above relegation, we sacked Phil Brown and brought in Chris Powell.

Since then, a team with no confidence has now won three out of three including beating the third place team away and a comfortable 3-1 home win against the league leaders.

Do not fear change! WengerOut

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Fortuna Köln 1-0 loss away to Karlsruhe yesterday to leave us in 6th. Think our squad limitations are catching up with us and need to get a few wins soon.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Good win for the barcodes. Enjoying life at the top Sanchez :barscarf:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

NickF wrote: As many might know I go to Southend for my football fix now. Mid January after away form to rival the Arsenal and sitting one place above relegation, we sacked Phil Brown and brought in Chris Powell.

Since then, a team with no confidence has now won three out of three including beating the third place team away and a comfortable 3-1 home win against the league leaders.

Do not fear change! WengerOut
Good to see that perma tanned *word censored* Brown out of a job again.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nice result for Alexis and his cunty mates.

Glad the league has been ruined and hope City win it now by 25 points or so and repeat for many seasons to come, rendering the whole PL thing as one long, uncompetitive bore.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Ungrateful Southampton hopefully going to get relegated too - 8th place in the League and a place in the League Cup final obviously not enough for such a 'big club' so fired Puel and hired the new Messiah......doing a fine job !

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:55 pm
Ungrateful Southampton hopefully going to get relegated too - 8th place in the League and a place in the League Cup final obviously not enough for such a 'big club' so fired Puel and hired the new Messiah......doing a fine job !
You would think that real fans would have real patience, wouldn't you?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:55 pm
I had half an eye on that game today, they reminded me a lot of Arsenal,passing for the sake of it,shit at the back and toothless up front,and they were fucking boring too.........

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If Wanka had signed Sarah last summer he'd currently be stinking the place up playing right wing back.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:21 pm
If Wanka had signed Sarah last summer he'd currently be stinking the place up playing right wing back.
Ahhh.....but he'd be really nice to him which is all that counts Rodders. As Mikiwotsit said, he's much more friendly than that nasty Mourinho man who made him work very hard

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

wilko49er wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:10 pm
Good win for the barcodes. Enjoying life at the top Sanchez :barscarf:
Yes the c/$£€¥ joined the biggest club in the world, either he is confused or he is thick or both!...
Manchester is Blue!
WTF did you go to OT? :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Haha fuck you Sanchez. You moved sideways to your "childhood club" the biggest snigger club in the world. Enjoy the Europa League next year.... hopefully every hotel you visit in those European backwaters will have a piano. :censored: