Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Almunia is a clown

Re: Shit team v good team H Thurs 1 March

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Keown on R5 "We still haven't reached the Brian Clough stage!" :barscarf:

"Wenger tapped me on the shoulder & said your playing career is over" Yet he still says Wenger needs more time FFS! :barscarf:

Keown you are a bullshiting cúnt of the worst kind!!!! :twisted: :cussing: :cussing:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

City took their foot off the gas in the 2nd half, why do more than you need to against mid table opponents?.

58,420 lol - must have been at least 25,000 season ticket holders who didn't turn up then, the club (and Wenger) will just blame the weather and that it's a Thursday night though.

I'm telling you they can't keep this up, people will be jacking in their season tickets in their thousands soon, bordem and apathy have reached new levels, I hope you're watching Stan and Josh, your investment is going down the pan.

You silly c*nts should have sold at the height of the market, new TV deals are on their way down now, just like the club.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Just what the doctor ordered. Nobody bothered turning up, least of all the Arsenal team.

Hopefully Brighton will do to us what a number of other shit sides have done this year and get a result against us at their place (3 wins from 14 away games) and if they do I've got little doubt that Milan will thrash us out there.

Fingers crossed - keep 'em coming.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Anyone who watches that tonight, and thinks "Had a real go in the 2nd half" is as delusional as wanker. City pissed around, and if they needed a goal or two more, they would of got it. On the issue of the commentary, it was pathetic listening to Martin Tyler and Gary Neville tonight. Firstly Tyler can get a job with the club's official channel with how moronic he was with his excuse making. Then you have Neville, who had a go at the club on Sunday, but now that the pressure is on wanker, he tried to be diplomatic tonight. They are systematic of a media that has watched calamity after calamity under wanker, but still don't want to criticize him. it's always the players fault, and if the fans have the 'cheek' to protest, then they are 'ungrateful' :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:54 pm
Keown on R5 "We still haven't reached the Brian Clough stage!" :barscarf:

"Wenger tapped me on the shoulder & said your playing career is over" Yet he still says Wenger needs more time FFS! :barscarf:

Keown you are a bullshiting cúnt of the worst kind!!!! :twisted: :cussing: :cussing:

And yet somebody on here (cant remember who :oops: ) suggested on here yesterday that keown should be a coach in the club whenever a new manager is brought in :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

There should have been more injury time....we woz robbed :barscarf:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Waiting on wongas interview with sky, hopefully Jeff takes the pie out for long enough to ask him to fuck off

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

xgtdec wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:58 pm
Waiting on wongas interview with sky, hopefully Jeff takes the pie out for long enough to ask him to fuck off
Let me see...

We lacked a leetle bit of sharpness, we were punished by the top team, you must remember they are top, urrrr... I think we need to bounce back in our next game and fight to the end of the season, we must show spireeet and commitment, urrrr loooook I don't want to talk about my contract, I just do my job and let others judge me in May.

:roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Just saw that he didn't make a single substitution :lol:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Henry is shameless, Jesus he just won’t call it

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

xgtdec wrote:
I always switch channels when he's interviewed but think I'll watch this 1,sky waiting to interview him but he's still in the dressing room,should I knock one out now in the hope he's penning his resignation letter.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:07 pm
xgtdec wrote:
I always switch channels when he's interviewed but think I'll watch this 1,sky waiting to interview him but he's still in the dressing room,should I knock one out now in the hope he's penning his resignation letter.
I’ve never given anyone permission to knock one out......I ain’t starting now

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

What is the delay in the interview? Can it be the announcement we are waiting for?

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

xgtdec wrote:
His post match interviews and pressers are always nonsense, the real bullshit is his pre-match pressers. The media laugh at every idiotic thing he says, while managing not to ask a tough question, (and as we have seen with Jacqui Oatley), the ones that do ask tough questions don't get asked back.

augie

Post by augie »

Henry has suggested that wenker not coming out of dressing room for sky interview is proof that things are not good with him

He also mentioned that wenker never won the champs league too :wink: :barscarf: :barscarf: