THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:29 pm
:lol:
:lol: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Team meeting probably went like this;

"So, what went wrong?"

:hmmthink: :hmmthink:

:bar_b_q:

"Pass the ketchup Bouldy!"

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

I know it's only one game but the OX was amazing last night. If he continues to improve its a different kind of proof that Wenger has lost his ability to get the best out of his players.
I have not seen an Arsenal performance like Liverpool last night since Dein was still at the club. Klopp is proving to be top manager.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:14 am
I know it's only one game but the OX was amazing last night. If he continues to improve its a different kind of proof that Wenger has lost his ability to get the best out of his players.
I have not seen an Arsenal performance like Liverpool last night since Dein was still at the club. Klopp is proving to be top manager.
we could have easily landed Pep or Klopp in the past few years IF this club had showed the ambition that it used to

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:41 am
supergeorgegraham wrote:
we could have easily landed Pep or Klopp in the past few years IF this club had showed the ambition that it used to
Sorry, but what is this 'ambition' you speak of? :rubchin:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

supergeorgegraham wrote:

Yup the Ox certainly has a new spring in his step which must be at least partly down to Klopp. With him and Debuchy both on form at new clubs you are quite right that it offers more proof that AW is no motivator of men.

I wonder if wally will ever pose the same question :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:53 pm
supergeorgegraham wrote:

Yup the Ox certainly has a new spring in his step which must be at least partly down to Klopp. With him and Debuchy both on form at new clubs you are quite right that it offers more proof that AW is no motivator of men.

I wonder if wally will ever pose the same question :rubchin:
:coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :coffeespit: Steady on with erbal and da drugs there mate! :D :wink:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Dear Mr Wenger,

Please fuck off asap.

Thanks in advance.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Has he gone yet?

:rubchin:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Stop doing it to yourselves lads, #2025 (Courtesy of DB10)........ :rubchin:

I have the sneaking suspicion that once again the stars will align, OGL's deal with the devil will have fresh ink on it and we will finish with 5th having had a decent tilt at 4th and narrowly missing out as others drop points and then at the very least if not winning it a narrow 'unlucky' loss in the final of the Europa :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OH! "PLEASE" God when is this Nightmare going to END!!!????? :cry: :cry: :cry:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:19 am
OH! "PLEASE" God when is this Nightmare going to END!!!????? :cry: :cry: :cry:
It's like a really bad movie franchise which they keep trying to milk off the back of one or two early successes - Nightmare on Wenger street part XII. Steven Seagal can star because he's the master at producing poor to mediocre movies in sheer quantity!.

:banghead: :roll:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

I still think that after the dispatching of CSKA, we will have a game on our hands no matter who we face in the Semis. Arsenal still gave away loads of chances that better teams will/should put away, so I can't see them winning the cup. I will call it that we will start the another slump around that time.

Those fixtures (Semis) fall on the 26th of April. We have Utd away on the 29th. Second leg the following Thursday and Burnley home on the 5th.

I see some very patchy form around that time and we may even struggle against Newcastle away and of course, the customary empty seats at home. However, I have called things pretty badly in the past, but I do think that should be that for Wenger.

Jardim, Favre, Simeone, whomever - I don't care. Someone please change the record at the end of the season!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Dear wengercuntslop just FUCKTHE FUCKOFF YOU CUNTSLOP. :barscarf: