It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Couldn't give two fucks to be honest. Nothing bothers me any more. If the bindippers win the whole thing, nothing changes at our place and there's always an outside chance that the'll shame themselves and the whole of English football again with their fans' behaviour at the final.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Fucking cringey how they go all "European" on a European night. Flares, welcoming the team bus, whistling when they opponents are in possession, twirling scarves above their heads.

Fuck off. You'll always be Scum from a post industrial crime ridden northern shithole.

They'll be back to a quick rendition of that shit ballad then silence for 90 minutes when they play Bournemouth at the weekend.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

City will turn it around next week. They'll win the league at the weekend, and totally focus on turning Liverpool over. Salah looks injured. I seem to recall Klopp's Dortmund doing well in the first leg, then losing it. City are capable of hitting them for five.

Midz

Post by Midz »

The vast majority just hope they don't. :D

augie

Post by augie »

This weeks champions league matches have provided the proverbial kick in the bollocks for me - bad enough madrid winning and the arrogant portugese c.unt scoring a supposed worldie (I havent seen it and dont intend to), but to see those murdering scouse wankbags win (and win easy) last night, has left me feeling ill. If citeeh had of scored even 1 goal in the second half I would have made them favourites to go through, but tbh I cant see them scoring 4 and keeping a clean sheet too. Pep needs to have a real look at himself this morning - it's the morning after the game and I still cant understand what he was doing with his team selection and formation :?

I just know that my week is going to get even worse tonight as wenkers pussies will thrash the ruskies and make the second leg irrelevent :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:08 pm
Ox outside the box :shock:
Great to see him fulfilling his potential.

Sickening that he has had to go to Liverpool to fulfill it. :banghead:
Pull your neck in Rob! :lol: :wink: fulfilling his potential? Not even near mate. He was exactly the same with us. A belter in one game and then fucking useless for the next 5 games. The Ox is one of those players that has flashes of good technique but no real football brain.

Nice to see the Mouser scum showing their true colours by bricking and bottling the Citeh bus. Utter vermin. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:01 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Pull your neck in Rob! :lol: :wink: fulfilling his potential? Not even near mate. He was exactly the same with us. A belter in one game and then fucking useless for the next 5 games. The Ox is one of those players that has flashes of good technique but no real football brain.

Nice to see the Mouser scum showing their true colours by bricking and bottling the Citeh bus. Utter vermin. :censored:
Someone has taken to social media to "suggest " that the bottle throwing was carried out by Man United fans who travelled over to Merseyside to ruin Liverpool's big night...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Someone has taken to social media to "suggest " that the bottle throwing was carried out by Man United fans who travelled over to Merseyside to ruin Liverpool's big night...
:lol:

At least it wasn't those damn pesky cockneys this time! :lol:

Always the victims. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

:lol:

At least it wasn't those damn pesky cockneys this time! :lol:

Always the victims. :censored:
Although it is possible to be a Man Yoo fan and a Cockney...long way to travel to throw a few bottles though.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:41 am

Although it is possible to be a Man Yoo fan and a Cockney...long way to travel to throw a few bottles though.
It's a long way to Aus to throw a stick in to a bit of grass. As scumbags go, the Scousers would do gold!

Herd

Post by Herd »

Didn't look that bad to me ?
Storm in a D cup !

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Midz wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:58 am
The majority want Liverpool to go through?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:34 pm
Midz wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:58 am
The majority want Liverpool to go through?
i couldnt care less whether City or Liverpool go through but whoever does then I hope that they go on and win the thing.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Is Gunner Rob Surrey Gooner? Don't care who wins as long as it's an Ingerlish club.

Wouldn't mind Citeh winning it but anything more than relegation and oblivion is too good for those bin dipping job dodging scumcunts.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:34 pm
Is Gunner Rob Surrey Gooner? Don't care who wins as long as it's an Ingerlish club.

Wouldn't mind Citeh winning it but anything more than relegation and oblivion is too good for those bin dipping job dodging scumcunts.
in recent years I have wanted the other PL clubs to fail miserably in the Champions League.
However over the Easter weekend i watched a cracking documentary "When English clubs ruled Europe"
https://www.itv.com/hub/when-english-fo ... ope/2a5405

I was reminded that as a child growing up in that era I didnt mind which team won as long as it was the english one.
I support England in the World Cup (with players from different clubs) so why not support those other clubs in Europe I guess.