THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g60gooner

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by g60gooner »

You should see the cretins responses on the comments section on the Beeb. Jesus H Christ. Oblivious morons the lot of em :roll:
Plenty of 'careful what you wish for' and 'hope you're happy now' twats.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

The end of this thread is nigh. It's time to thank Wenger for the good times while they lasted. Arsenal needed this change so at last the fans get what we wanted.
Hope we win the Europa League to finish his career.

RobG

Post by RobG »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am
The end of this thread is nigh. It's time to thank Wenger for the good times while they lasted. Arsenal needed this change so at last the fans get what we wanted.
Hope we win the Europa League to finish his career.

This ^^^^^^^ :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I DREAMED OF THIS DAY FOR SO LONG :barscarf:

Not ashamed to admit I had a littlie cry for myself......so so happy.

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

Really wasn't expecting that, started cheering in the office, half th epeople thought I'd gone mad, everyone else was laughing. Blackstock Rd 6.00 the celebrations start tonight.!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss - a new era dawns.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:22 am
I DREAMED OF THIS DAY FOR SO LONG :barscarf:

Not ashamed to admit I had a littlie cry for myself......so so happy.
The euphoria is almost, almost, on a par with a certain night in May 1989..... almost.... :shock:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Fúckin' old fraudster should have been sacked years ago, shouldn't be getting until the end of the season either! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

WATCH OUT WIGGY! WE'RE TURING OUR GUNS ON YOU, YOUR'RE GONG TO GET IT WITH BOTH BARREL'S NOW! :barscarf:

General

Post by General »

Good riddance to the arrogant Frenchman we've witnessed for the last 13 years.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

the mourning has started on Untold Arsenal :lol: :lol: :lol:

augie

Re: HE'S GOING AT LONG LAST!!

Post by augie »

g60gooner wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:08 am
Just seen it. I am sooooo happy. I feel like having a cry. I know it's not all that needs to happen, but hopefully it's the start of some good things, and finally, finally, we might have some hope for the first time in 10 years!!
Goodbye you fraud, I will always remember the first few years and love you for them, but i will never forget what you have done to the club in the last decade either.
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Tears are actually rolling out of my eyes as I type - it is a LONG, LONG time since I have been this happy about anything to do with AFC, and I am absolutely ecstatic right now :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I dont give a flying fcuk what those "be careful what you wish for" mongs on social media say cos it no longer matters what they say cos he is going anyway.

It doesnt always apply with AFC, but common sense suggests that this announcement had to be made now - in the coming 6 weeks there is going to be a lot of managerial changes across europe, and if we had any hopes of getting a good manager, we had to be able to advertise the job NOW. I suspect that if the next appointment is a manager that is currently out of work (enrique or ancellotti for example) then word of his impending appointment will leak out in the next couple of weeks - if this doesnt happen, then I suggest that we are looking at someone like allegri or nagelsmann or PV4 or jardim. Obviously we all have to be realistic and acknowledge that whoever the next manager is, he is going to have an absolute shitfest to clean up, and the recovery will not be immediate

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

so happy. A beautiful day in the history of AFC :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I haven't felt like this in a long time. It's over, boys, it's over. The pain, the misery, the feeling of frustration. It's over. No matter what happens now, this horrible fucking chapter is finished. We've seen it out, we've seen him off. Let us build again and come together, let us make this a new start, a chance to be who we should be.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB You Amigo are now to be referred to as "Mystic Meg"

:D

You called it at the start of the week - and fair do's he is indeed Feckin' Orf!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43834283

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Just hugged someone in the office I hate - and got well dodgy looks.....half-day down the rubbadub :cheers:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I knew my letter every day for the past 8 years calling for him to go would eventually wear the fuckka down! :proudtosay: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Please God finish the job and give us Allegri! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: