THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rush

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Rush »

he actually said "arsenal lovers..." :shock:
oh my.

bye bye boss... hope the new jackets are easier. just get a two button one pops :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Arsenal online box office has just crashed :D

MrT

Post by MrT »

Knew this was his last season, everything behind the scenes indicated this but still...

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

What a fucking relief.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

He got a lot right and he got a lot wrong.
He hung on too long, we all know that.
But at the end of the day thanks for the memories but it’s time to say goodbye

tennisgooner

Post by tennisgooner »

would be great for the europa league final to be his last game. and finally a eurpean trophy to end on

silus

Post by silus »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am
The end of this thread is nigh. It's time to thank Wenger for the good times while they lasted. Arsenal needed this change so at last the fans get what we wanted.
Hope we win the Europa League to finish his career.
Agreed. Let's not gloat now it's finally happened, Let's show some class, get behind the team and hopefully win the Europa league.
So fucking happy tho 😁

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:58 am
Arsenal Fan TV is going to be at the Emirates from 12.30pm filming fans reactions to the news.
that is going to be hilarious :D
:D

Ty is going to be Heart Broken. :lol: :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

I did hear Gazidis was out in the West End last night on a Champagne and Coke ( :wink: ) Binge when he knew about it... and was photographed with a she/male gobbling him off - But got seriously worries when he saw Rodders Lubing his man sausage up for his next adventure :D :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

I want his resignation written in his own blood...........

......and a p.s. promising not to 'move upstairs' or something shit like that........

Go and fuck up one of those clubs you repeatedly turned down over the years to bless us with your presence.

Any goodwill I had towards him went about five or years ago.

Fuck me that dick Rob Wotton on SSN has just asked if it was the right time for AW to go - fuck me that man makes me cringe.

We have our club back on a sunny Friday - the pub beckons :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Don’t know about you fellow Gooners but I’m usually in a Good Mood on a F F F Fridaaaaay !! . But THIS is something else

I am in 7th heaven! It’s almost like winning the lottery – Not that I would have any idea how that feels, but – BIG Smiles all round!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

augie

Post by augie »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:04 am

......and a p.s. promising not to 'move upstairs' or something shit like that........

Go and fuck up one of those clubs you repeatedly turned down over the years to bless us with your presence.

Fuck me that dick Rob Wotton on SSN has just asked if it was the right time for AW to go - fuck me that man makes me cringe.

Did you hear that merson c.unt ? They should remove the emirates name frpom the stadium and rename it "the arsene wenger stadium" - WHAT THE FCUK ??? If they didnt call the stadium after chapman or GG, then why the fcuk would they name it after wenker ? Wenger's trophy to years ratio is way lower than GG and chapman's, so stop all this bullshit about how he made our club and was the best manager we ever had :roll:

Merson is a spineless chav c.unt and hasnt the balls to stand by any comments he makes - after calling for him to leave frequently over the past few seasons, he is now trying to be all sad about his departure :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:22 am
Don’t know about you fellow Gooners but I’m usually in a Good Mood on a F F F Fridaaaaay !! . But THIS is something else

I am in 7th heaven! It’s almost like winning the lottery – Not that I would have any idea how that feels, but – BIG Smiles all round!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
guys at work are trying to make me enter a euro millions draw or something

I said that I don't need to win anything today :D

markyp

Post by markyp »

silus wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:49 am
supergeorgegraham wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am
The end of this thread is nigh. It's time to thank Wenger for the good times while they lasted. Arsenal needed this change so at last the fans get what we wanted.
Hope we win the Europa League to finish his career.
Agreed. Let's not gloat now it's finally happened, Let's show some class, get behind the team and hopefully win the Europa league.
So fucking happy tho 😁
THIS ! We can finally support the team again in time for the europa!!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

augie wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:26 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:04 am

Did you hear that merson c.unt ? They should remove the emirates name frpom the stadium and rename it "the arsene wenger stadium" - WHAT THE FCUK ??? If they didnt call the stadium after chapman or GG, then why the fcuk would they name it after wenker ? Wenger's trophy to years ratio is way lower than GG and chapman's, so stop all this bullshit about how he made our club and was the best manager we ever had :roll:

Merson is a spineless chav c.unt and hasnt the balls to stand by any comments he makes - after calling for him to leave frequently over the past few seasons, he is now trying to be all sad about his departure :roll:

There is going to be an almighty wenker spunkfest among the media and pros and ex-pros alike. Charlie Nich just saying nice things about TOF as well as smudger, Parlour and Grovesy too. Now we have the news we all wanted it's time to turn off the tv and radio for the weekend until it all passes. If I hear any "there's only one AW" bollox on Sunday :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just when I think this day cannot get any better - I just passed the scumspudfan who works in the offices on the floor below and I asked him if he had heard and with a face akin to a Ripped Plimsoll and a Bulldog Chewing a Hornet he said 'yes' and walked on..

:dance: :dance: :dance: :flag:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

This pile of old shite can be binned when he goes.... :barscarf: