BURNLEY (6th place play off) HOME 6th May 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jumpers For Goalposts

Re: BURNLEY (6th place play off) HOME 6th May 16:30

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

markyp wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:38 pm
xisstential wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:49 pm
Did they get the money for their plane?? I wouldn't be surprised if the club stump up the huge shortfall...and why not, what's another 6k after we've pissed away over 100m on the serial loser.

As for the game itself, it's been awhile since we had a massive 6 pointer so late in the season... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
would be great if we could get another plane up there with a banner ,maybe something like ARSENAL FC 1886 not 1996, would be fitting to remind Arsene the club is ours on his final game :barscarf:
Eyes to the skies fellow Gooners :lol:

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

Intriguing, would love it if there was an alternative message over the stadium

Dogfight
Dogfight
Dogfight

markyp

Post by markyp »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 8:53 am
markyp wrote:
xisstential wrote:
Did they get the money for their plane?? I wouldn't be surprised if the club stump up the huge shortfall...and why not, what's another 6k after we've pissed away over 100m on the serial loser.

As for the game itself, it's been awhile since we had a massive 6 pointer so late in the season... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
would be great if we could get another plane up there with a banner ,maybe something like ARSENAL FC 1886 not 1996, would be fitting to remind Arsene the club is ours on his final game :barscarf:
REALLY??? youre kidding,oh ffs this is gonna make the season a great one if this happens,Arsene you deserve this,now piss off :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

If they name a stand after this fucker then it will be the only I'll be glad we left Highbury.

Imagine one of those beautiful stands forever defaced with his name ... including that stupid little French accent thing over the first e in Arsène :roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 8:53 am
markyp wrote:
xisstential wrote:

Oh please :) :) I will love to see that happen :barscarf: .

And I hope Alan Parry chokes on his own vomit while condemning it!

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:29 pm
Finish below Burnley and the season starts in late July :D

Would love to see that happen and end up playing some bunch of c.unts from Luxembourg or the Faroes, a couple of weeks after the World Cup ends and all our fannies are still on the beach

Fuck the bloody lot of them - shameful season, let by a shameless manager.

Its going to be 25 degrees and the BBQ will finally be out to celebrate the departure of the dribbling old tool. I won't be going near the sports channels at any point between now and the end of the season for fearing of catching a glimpse of the wankathon at Shit for Brains departure
Can I still come to the BBQ? :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Steve_I wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:12 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

Would love to see that happen and end up playing some bunch of c.unts from Luxembourg or the Faroes, a couple of weeks after the World Cup ends and all our fannies are still on the beach

Its going to be 25 degrees and the BBQ will finally be out to celebrate the departure of the dribbling old tool. I won't be going near the sports channels at any point between now and the end of the season for fearing of catching a glimpse of the wankathon at Shit for Brains departure
I am sure there will be a few slices of humble pie for you mate :D

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Steve_I wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Not many chances left to sing TO1AW now mate,opportunities are running out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I can see a goal fest in the deluded ones last game,0-6 on the jumbotron as he makes his walk of shame...........erm I mean lap of "honour"

MrT

Post by MrT »

SteveO 35 wrote:

We sometimes forget that these players are just as responsible as Colonel Bellend. It's difficult to go on a pitch and play with no tactics or understanding of your role but doing simple things like not giving the ball away or crossing seems too much trouble for this lot.

They don't deserve a lengthy holiday.

Reading that Ozill was not in training today. Keown was spot on, we're unlikely to see him again this season. This was Wenger's last Fuck You to the club by giving this goggled eyed lazy prick an obscene contract that no other club will match. We're stuck with his overrated wanker.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I'm taking a marker pen so I can expand on the Merci Arsene message on the t-shirt.

Perhaps, "merci Arsene... for leaving us in such a mess"?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Can the players even be bothered to give AW the send he 'deserves', or will it be yet another limp dicked performance against a team who i feel will want it more, Burnley want to overhaul us, and with the attitude of our players this season these 3 points are definitely up for grabs for them :rubchin:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Steve_I wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Always welcome :D :D :D Might get one final chorus of There's Only One AW....... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 6:17 am
Steve_I wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Always welcome :D :D :D Might get one final chorus of There's Only One AW....... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Will you applaud him Steve??

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 8:25 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 6:17 am
Steve_I wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Will you applaud him Steve??
I'm not at the match mate, nor will I be watching it on the box either......might look a bit weird clapping the burgers and sausages in the back garden :D