Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 10:15 pm
StuartL wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 9:11 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 7:19 pm
Brian Greenhoff after the 1976 FA Cup Final was the first footballer I can remember crying. The commentator was amazed or even amused to see it.. I remember Alan Ball being distraught after the 1972 Final but maybe he didn't cry..I can understand the feeling but do it in private. Sometimes you see fans crying also, bit of the drama queen in it also..especially when you see them glance at the big screen to see if their emotion is visable to the world.
I totally get being gutted, shocked etc but winning and losing go hand in hand, every team loses sometimes - even if they should have won (our cup final v Liverpool back in 2001, being a case in point ) to quote Fever Pitch “ you just have to stand there and take it”
We live in a social media world where emotions always have to be on display. Emotions are forced for effect. Klopp is a prime example , not saying he doesn't have passion but it is exaggerated.
The cameras scan the crowds looking for a fan crying, even if it is a child they keep the camera on them. In times of tragedy we fall over ourselves to be profound especially on social media.
If i lost a Cup Final I think I would want to get off the pitch immediately. I think i would want to be alone...What can you say or what can be said to you? Going off injured is the same get into a camera free zone.
This 100% ^^.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Manchester City are hopeful of completing the double signing of Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez and Napoli midfielder Jorginho by the end of next week.

Mahrez will cost around £60m with Jorginho's fee anticipated to be £42m

just won the Title...and off spending again.....

RobG

Post by RobG »

Chelsea’s “new stadium” put on indefinite hold.... :shock:

Now don’t all....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Cúnts that play the race card. :censored:

Latest fuckwit is Fat Yaya Toure;

http://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/news/im- ... ocid=ientp

The fat fuck compares himself to Iniesta ffs. :oops: :lol: Can't accept he is past it and that even in his prime he was never more than a good, occasionally very good, player - certainly not a true great of the game. But oh no, Pep is a racist, that's why he dropped Fat Yaya, nothing to do with Fat Yaya being past it and not needed in a citeh side that blew the rest of the PL away without him. :censored:

Go pound a couple of cheeseburgers into that gut of yours Fat Yaya, you'll get over it, there's a good lad. :roll: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 10:15 pm
StuartL wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 9:11 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 7:19 pm
Brian Greenhoff after the 1976 FA Cup Final was the first footballer I can remember crying. The commentator was amazed or even amused to see it.. I remember Alan Ball being distraught after the 1972 Final but maybe he didn't cry..I can understand the feeling but do it in private. Sometimes you see fans crying also, bit of the drama queen in it also..especially when you see them glance at the big screen to see if their emotion is visable to the world.
I totally get being gutted, shocked etc but winning and losing go hand in hand, every team loses sometimes - even if they should have won (our cup final v Liverpool back in 2001, being a case in point ) to quote Fever Pitch “ you just have to stand there and take it”
We live in a social media world where emotions always have to be on display. Emotions are forced for effect. Klopp is a prime example , not saying he doesn't have passion but it is exaggerated.
The cameras scan the crowds looking for a fan crying, even if it is a child they keep the camera on them. In times of tragedy we fall over ourselves to be profound especially on social media.

If i lost a Cup Final I think I would want to get off the pitch immediately. I think i would want to be alone...What can you say or what can be said to you? Going off injured is the same get into a camera free zone.
Well said BWK! :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:17 pm

The fat fuck compares himself to Iniesta ffs. :oops: :lol: Can't accept he is past it and that even in his prime he was never more than a good, occasionally very good, player - certainly not a true great of the game. But oh no, Pep is a racist, that's why he dropped Fat Yaya, nothing to do with Fat Yaya being past it and not needed in a citeh side that blew the rest of the PL away without him. :censored:

Go pound a couple of cheeseburgers into that gut of yours Fat Yaya, you'll get over it, there's a good lad. :roll: :censored:
Playing the 'race card' now that is 'low' - He should be ashamed, but that's okay - he is a millionaire and probably doesn't have to deal with many of the racial insults and problems face dby other Black Men of his age.

Also he is the only player I have seen play in the prem during these past six seasons who is fatter than the player wenger signed at Left back Santos - Now he really did eat all the pies, well at least till Yaya came along.....

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

That guy really knows how to bear a grudge doesn't he.... I fear that Pep too forgot Yaya's birthday :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:46 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

That guy really knows how to bear a grudge doesn't he.... I fear that Pep too forgot Yaya's birthday :shock:
:lol: :lol:

That really was fucked. :oops: :oops:

The headlines should have been "Fat entitled prick millionaire in huff because club forgets his birthday".

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Probably not the best time to suggest you’ve been racially marginalised when you’re a fucking lazy cart horse and your team has just botched up 100 points playing an exceptionally high tempo intense style of football.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Token PC horseshite like this bollocks from RTE (Irish TV station);

http://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/fifa-wor ... ocid=ientp

They can fuck off. I will not watch one minute of their coverage. What the fuck input has some unknown woman and some female ex-goalkeeper got to share with us on the men's game? Arseholes. :roll: :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:05 am

They can fuck off. I will not watch one minute of their coverage. What the fuck input has some unknown woman and some female ex-goalkeeper got to share with us on the men's game? Arseholes. :roll: :censored:
Surprised RTE haven't Daniel O Donnell on the panel, he is on everything else...

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

northbank123 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:31 pm
Probably not the best time to suggest you’ve been racially marginalised when you’re a fucking lazy cart horse and your team has just botched up 100 points playing an exceptionally high tempo intense style of football.
Haha spot on.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:05 am

Surprised RTE haven't Daniel O Donnell on the panel, he is on everything else...
More likely they'd add Twink ffs. :roll: :lol: Or has that old fucker been inhaled by her own vagina by now? :shock:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Poor old Hector Bellerin managed to get snubbed twice by Sky at the F1 yesterday.

Outside one of the garages the cameras fixed on Bellerin but F1 presenter Ted Kravitz didn't have a clue who he was.
“Some hipsters around here with shorts and cool rose-coloured glasses, He looks quite cool, that guy in the singlet, doesn’t he? Right, sorry, I got distracted by the hipsters.”

During the grid walk, he was spotted talking to model Winnie Harlow when he was interrupted by Sky Sports pundit Martin Brundle.

“Do you mind if I cut in, talking to this beautiful lady, would you be terribly offended?”

Again, Brundle didn't have a clue who he was. Hilarious!! :coffeespit:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:34 am
Poor old Hector Bellerin managed to get snubbed twice by Sky at the F1 yesterday.

Outside one of the garages the cameras fixed on Bellerin but F1 presenter Ted Kravitz didn't have a clue who he was.
“Some hipsters around here with shorts and cool rose-coloured glasses, He looks quite cool, that guy in the singlet, doesn’t he? Right, sorry, I got distracted by the hipsters.”

During the grid walk, he was spotted talking to model Winnie Harlow when he was interrupted by Sky Sports pundit Martin Brundle.

“Do you mind if I cut in, talking to this beautiful lady, would you be terribly offended?”

Again, Brundle didn't have a clue who he was. Hilarious!! :coffeespit:

Just seen it and it is priceless. Dear old Hector flouncing around at the GP looking like some sort of John Lennon throwback and Martin Brundle genuinely not having a clue who he is - brilliant :lol: