2018 Pre-season tour

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: 2018 Pre-season tour

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:41 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:32 pm
I took out a small fortune for a round a few years ago, robbing basturds.... 8) :lol: :wink:
Yup that's Dublin.... now more expensive to live in than London, Sillicon Valley and Abu Dhabi.... :|
And they take the water from The Liffey buckshee to make the Guinness, or so they say... 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:41 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:32 pm
I took out a small fortune for a round a few years ago, robbing basturds.... 8) :lol: :wink:
Yup that's Dublin.... now more expensive to live in than London, Sillicon Valley and Abu Dhabi.... :|
And they take the water from The Liffey buckshee to make the Guinness, or so they say... 8)
We take it from the sewers for the tourists and the culchies. :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I saw the scum have got a pre season shirt this year :shock: :?

richie powling

Post by richie powling »

got my 3 tickets just now on 3 mobile pre sale, wasnt sure how many tickets the supporters club were going to get so got in early, block 109 :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

richie powling wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:38 pm
got my 3 tickets just now on 3 mobile pre sale, wasnt sure how many tickets the supporters club were going to get so got in early, block 109 :barscarf:
Ah yes the cùnt block. :wink:

richie powling

Post by richie powling »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:45 pm
richie powling wrote:
excuse me but my wife and daughter will be with me :mrgreen:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

DB10GOONER wrote:
richie powling wrote:

I hear you're going to have 37 Gooners from limerick sleeping on your floor ar 50 Euro a head. I hope REB will be on a cut of that :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

richie powling wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
richie powling wrote:
excuse me but my wife and daughter will be with me :mrgreen:
Apologies. The cùnt with their wife and daughter block. :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

corkbarry wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
richie powling wrote:

I hear you're going to have 37 Gooners from limerick sleeping on your floor ar 50 Euro a head. I hope REB will be on a cut of that :D
:lol:

richie powling

Post by richie powling »

bad enough having to go to dublin without having to stay the night :mrgreen:

augie

Post by augie »

Ba*tard club online ticket server crashed after waiting in queue for 15 minutes, and now it cant even load the fcuking page - first time we have played in Dublin for years, and now it looks like I wont even be able to bring kids to the fcuking game :twisted: :twisted: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:43 am
Ba*tard club online ticket server crashed after waiting in queue for 15 minutes, and now it cant even load the fcuking page - first time we have played in Dublin for years, and now it looks like I wont even be able to bring kids to the fcuking game :twisted: :twisted: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
still availabe on ticketmaster

just got mine. 60 each is a bit steep for a friendly but its close to the season starting so should see a good few of the first teamers.

looking like its going to be a sell out too. well on the arsenal side

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:41 am
augie wrote:

just got mine. 60 each is a bit steep for a friendly but its close to the season starting so should see a good few of the first teamers.

60 euros for a friendly - fucking hell they're not afraid to charge you boys are they. I'm not sure if that's better value than the £20 we have to pay to watch the annual fun day out at Boreham Wood in July or not.

Just out of interest do you have a generation of snot nosed little cu.nts over there that are Chavski fans. I'm not aware of any historical connections but everybody seems to have their own little pocket of glory hunting little twats - it's the law :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
augie wrote:

Got mine on ticketmaster too - it says that it is the Arsenal end so it fcuking better be

I actually ended up with too many :oops: Am bringing 3 kids with me and cos of the demand the site was running slow so I opened up two windows on my laptop trying to get them asap. To make a long story short, I got 4 tickets in the upper tier and I had just completed that purchase when the other window offered me 4 tickets for lower tier near the corner so I booked them too :oops: :oops: I'm now in the position where I have 8 tickets and have e-mailed ticketmaster to see if I can cancel/resell 4 of them

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:23 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
augie wrote:

60 euros for a friendly - fucking hell they're not afraid to charge you boys are they. I'm not sure if that's better value than the £20 we have to pay to watch the annual fun day out at Boreham Wood in July or not.

Just out of interest do you have a generation of snot nosed little cu.nts over there that are Chavski fans. I'm not aware of any historical connections but everybody seems to have their own little pocket of glory hunting little twats - it's the law :banghead:
Chavski's not so much. You see a few since they had their little bit of pimped success but mostly it's bandwagon hopping Europeans living here that wear their shit. They are still associated with the NF, Combat 18 and the chav headhunters in most true Oirish football fans' minds.

The red manc filth the Mousers and the Arsenal are still the most supported teams over here. And you get a good few of the moron Celtic hardman-wannabe fans too. Arseholes. :censored: