OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Blade

Re: OZIL No shows, Injury, illness ??

Post by Blade »

"out of context" why?.Football is a game about opinions right?.Or only good stuff is allowed here?.

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR PLAYER.Why out of context?.

Negative and lambasting quotes from professional players,WC winning captains,WC winning coaches,QUALIFIED PUNDITS carry allot of weightage and credibility are in context because they are discussions and giving opinions about him.Why out of context?!!.

He says the FIFPRO rating is discredited I am still waiting for the source :rubchin: Don't tell me he discredited it?.Quote your source man.

Never said he is a bad player i just don't think he has the game for the EPL and totally unsuited for UE new tactcs.

I am old school and grew up watching players like Storey,Price,Hudson,Talbot,Nicholas P,Davis,Williams,Thomas.Apart from Brady and Pertovic we never had a luxury play-maker in 40 years.And BTW Wenger's 2 double winning teams never had a playmaker -thank you very much.

Some moron here says he plays badly because everyone else around him play badly, :roll:

This is an elite player in the same category and prestige as Messi,Ronaldo,Aguero,Kane,Modric etc.And when other's play badly notwithstanding the result they still deliver 110% on the pitch every game.

He says I have an agenda...but he has a rabid response to every post I make!

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

He says the FIFPRO rating is discredited I am still waiting for the source :rubchin: Don't tell me he discredited it?.Quote your source man.
He pointed out that same vote did also not include Bale or Aguero . So using that to judge a players lack of quality is stupid. That is what takes away from its credibility. Not that it has been scientifically debunked .

augie

Post by augie »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:40 am
He pointed out that same vote did also not include Bale or Aguero . So using that to judge a players lack of quality is stupid. That is what takes away from its credibility. Not that it has been scientifically debunked .

Much as it kills me to say it, monkey boy was the difference when madrid won two of those champs league finals. Aguero in my opinion is second only to Bergkamp as the best "foreigner" to ever play in England, and it is a disgrace that he has never won player of the year in england :oops: I will also say that for a few years, aguero was 3rd best player in the world behind messi and ladyboy.

Blade

Post by Blade »

the FIFPRO poll is conducted amongst 25000 professional players.He says it's been "discredited".Ok sure,prove your credibility and legitimacy.Name your source.Or it's a lie?.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Blade wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:58 am
the FIFPRO poll is conducted amongst 25000 professional players.He says it's been "discredited".Ok sure,prove your credibility and legitimacy.Name your source.Or it's a lie?.
Give it a rest mate

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Blade wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:06 pm
An irrelevant old beatnik who still uses "Jesus wept"! circa 1970.
:coffeespit:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

This is an elite player in the same category and prestige as Messi,Ronaldo,Aguero,Kane,Modric etc.And when other's play badly notwithstanding the result they still deliver 110% on the pitch every game.

Have a word with the Argentine supporters to see if Messi delivers 110% every game no matter the tactics or team he plays in, then get back to us.

;)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blade wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:55 pm
"out of context" why?.Football is a game about opinions right?.Or only good stuff is allowed here?.

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR PLAYER.Why out of context?.

Negative and lambasting quotes from professional players,WC winning captains,WC winning coaches,QUALIFIED PUNDITS carry allot of weightage and credibility are in context because they are discussions and giving opinions about him.Why out of context?!!.

Never said he is a bad player i just don't think he has the game for the EPL and totally unsuited for UE new tactcs.

I am old school and grew up watching players like Storey,Price,Hudson,Talbot,Nicholas P,Davis,Williams,Thomas.Apart from Brady and Pertovic we never had a luxury play-maker in 40 years.And BTW Wenger's 2 double winning teams never had a playmaker -thank you very much.

Some moron here says he plays badly because everyone else around him play badly, :roll:

He says I have an agenda...but he has a rabid response to every post I make!
What amazes me is not the amount of really stupid shit in that post but rather that not one of the very knowledgeable posters we have here (and Henry Norris 1913 :lol: ) has spotted the singularly most stupid ill-informed piece of pure JCL shit yet posted by this WUM..... seriously lads.... :oops: :lol: :wink:

Blade

Post by Blade »

The FIFPRO poll is conducted amongst 25000 professional players.

This fool says it's been "discredited".Ok sure,prove your credibility and legitimacy.Name your source.

Or it's a lie?.

Still waiting to hear which beatnik discredited the poll?. You? ha ha ha !..

herbert

Post by herbert »

Blade wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:52 pm
The FIFPRO poll is conducted amongst 25000 professional players.

This fool says it's been "discredited".Ok sure,prove your credibility and legitimacy.Name your source.

Or it's a lie?.

Still waiting to hear which beatnik discredited the poll?. You? ha ha ha !..
Ozil was in the top 55 in the 2016/17 FIFPRO poll voted for by 25000 professional players Blade
Do you think they got it wrong that season?

Blade

Post by Blade »

So what can we deduce from the fact he didn't make it in 2017/18 ?

25000 professional players have an "agenda"? not to include him?

Or Occam's Razor?. [some of you :wink: might have to Google this]

BTW still waiting on whom discredited the FIFPRO poll -your keyboard broken?

herbert

Post by herbert »

Blade wrote: So what can we deduce from the fact he didn't make it in 2017/18 ?

25000 professional players have an "agenda"? not to include him?

Or Occam's Razor?. [some of you :wink: might have to Google this]

BTW still waiting on whom discredited the FIFPRO poll -your keyboard broken?
Obsession would be a good word for you to google blade :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Thought I'd have a quick check in the football bible to see where the boy features and can report that in the FIFA 2019 rankings Ozil comes in at a healthy No 61 for the European leagues :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

augie wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:25 am
AkneyGooner wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:40 am

Much as it kills me to say it, monkey boy was the difference when madrid won two of those champs league finals. Aguero in my opinion is second only to Bergkamp as the best "foreigner" to ever play in England, and it is a disgrace that he has never won player of the year in england :oops: I will also say that for a few years, aguero was 3rd best player in the world behind messi and ladyboy.
Bale is devastating as a football and if he came back to the PL he would tear shit up.

Agree on Aguero - the guy was fantastic. Thought he looked a yard slower last year though.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:17 pm
Thought I'd have a quick check in the football bible to see where the boy features and can report that in the FIFA 2019 rankings Ozil comes in at a healthy No 61 for the European leagues :lol:
Couldn’t you have let the scab heal for a bit ?
Nope pick it off, make it bleed again (and again and again)