OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
AkneyGooner

Re: OZIL No shows, Injury, illness ??

Post by AkneyGooner »

I prefer Ozil's razor to Occam's Razor

It's much smoother, it just glides past . I find ozil shave Balm to assist very well with irratating Blades as well.

I am 100% sure you're on a windup now :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ok. That's enough for me. I'm giving Blade a temporary one week ban for WUMing/trolling.

He's a WUM. He is and has been just posting the same rubbish repeatedly to provoke. And he has succeeded judging by the number of people reacting in a negative manner to him. So take a week off Blade. Have a hard think about it and decide if this place is right for you. Because all you've done here is alienate people and irritate them. How empty is your life that you take some silly childish pleasure in winding people up on an Internet forum?

If after the week is up you come back then I'd advice thinking about what you are posting and the way you are posting it because the next ban for trolling will be permanent.

Now before the usual tree huggers start crying about censorship, I'm not banning him to censor his views but I am temporarily banning him for trolling and posting to provoke a negative reaction from other forum users. This is clearly laid out in the forum rules.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

I'm organising a march this weekend.......

FREE THE BLADE ONE

All welcome :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:40 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:17 pm
Thought I'd have a quick check in the football bible to see where the boy features and can report that in the FIFA 2019 rankings Ozil comes in at a healthy No 61 for the European leagues :lol:
Couldn’t you have let the scab heal for a bit ?
Nope pick it off, make it bleed again (and again and again)

Hang on, the poll Blade was banging on about didn't put Ozil in the top 55 for his position in the world. That is fucking nonsense and while I haven't bothered to look at it I'm sure that poll had players voting for their own mates and countrymen and all that bollocks.

My point was that FIFA have him at 61 for all the players in Europe so by the time you strip out keepers, defenders and strikers he must come in somewhere in the top 10 / 15 in his position. That seems a little bit more realistic.

augie

Post by augie »

I only hope that the mods delete this thread before they let the fool back :yawn:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

You know, these recent rants by Blade remind me very much of the ones we used to always be treated to daily on the Wenger thread by Itchybaba :rubchin:

herbert

Post by herbert »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:49 am
Ok. That's enough for me. I'm giving Blade a temporary one week ban for WUMing/trolling.

He's a WUM. He is and has been just posting the same rubbish repeatedly to provoke. And he has succeeded judging by the number of people reacting in a negative manner to him. So take a week off Blade. Have a hard think about it and decide if this place is right for you. Because all you've done here is alienate people and irritate them. How empty is your life that you take some silly childish pleasure in winding people up on an Internet forum?

If after the week is up you come back then I'd advice thinking about what you are posting and the way you are posting it because the next ban for trolling will be permanent.

Now before the usual tree huggers start crying about censorship, I'm not banning him to censor his views but I am temporarily banning him for trolling and posting to provoke a negative reaction from other forum users. This is clearly laid out in the forum rules.
:shock: 'Jesus wept' :lol:

The FIFPRO poll is done by 25000 pro's picking their best 11 in a 1-4-3-3 formation and the top 5 goalkeepers top 20 defenders 15 midfielders and 15 forwards are in the top 55 players for that season

Any player not included is shit :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

augie wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:45 pm
I only hope that the mods delete this thread before they let the fool back :yawn:
DB is still here fella :? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
We were tempted! :wink: But tbh the Ozil debate is important because that ridiculous salary Wenger gave him is a massive anchor around our necks. If it doesn't work out for Ozil (very possible) under Dick then we are fucked for any chance of getting rid of him.

The debate on this thread has been really good at times a bit like the old days of this forum but it was being ruined by one idiot. We've lost so many great posters over the years I think we have to work harder at improving our standards while balancing the banter and and not losing the fun elements that always made this forum the best Arsenal forum.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:50 pm
augie wrote:
DB is still here fella :? :lol:
:golf:

Crunt. :lol: :wink:

Post by 1989 »

Blade, use your week off wisely and go and shag a few birds and clear your head mate.

There's a good fellow. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

1989 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:04 am
Blade, use your week off wisely and go and shag a few birds and clear your head mate.

There's a good fellow. :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:?

Anyhooo.

In the Gossip thingy on BBC

"Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is planning a January move for Arsenal's 29-year-old German midfielder Mesut Ozil. (Sunday Express)"

If true surely we should sell him! And use the money for someone who gives a fuckk. Yes, he has amazing skills and his attitude has improved under Emery, but he still isn't worth anywhere near £300k a Week.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Swap him for martial and Matta :rubchin:

Blade

Post by Blade »

Why are Arsenal trying to sell him in January?.

Anyone?