THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Herd »

Nah, give him a set of maracas and he could be the new Bez :lol:
Igor Stepanov is more like bez except bez has better coordination !

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie

Post by augie »

B.stard is trying to put unrealistic expectations on emery and he says that he left the team in good shape :evil: :evil: We were in the shits going backwards you senile old c.unt, and even your precious mollycoddled players are talking about how much more work they are putting in this season and how much they are enjoying it

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

augie wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:25 pm

B.stard is trying to put unrealistic expectations on emery and he says that he left the team in good shape :evil: :evil: We were in the shits going backwards you senile old c.unt, and even your precious mollycoddled players are talking about how much more work they are putting in this season and how much they are enjoying it
no, he's trying to rewrite history :
He said: ' I felt I worked very hard and I think I left it (the club) in good shape.
bull shit twice over. :censored:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

augie wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:25 pm

That's exactly what he's trying to do Augie.The man is an absolute ringpiece :oops: if he was still here stinking the place out we would be 6-8pts worse off (at least) Jack would be on the treatment table and flicky would be on a million a month :shock: he can fuck right off.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

If (I know BIG IF) but if we were to win a cup this season Wenger would be straight in with "I'm just glad I could leave a squad behind capable of winning the cup honhy honhy sacré bleu!!".

:D

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:20 pm

That's exactly what he's trying to do Augie. The man is an absolute ringpiece :oops: if he was still here stinking the place out we would be 6-8pts worse off (at least) Jack would be on the treatment table and flicky would be on a million a month :shock: he can fuck right off.

yep. we would of lost 6-0 to city, and Laca would be banging them in for Nice or somewhere.

6th is not 'in good shape' not in any way or form, unless you are those crunts down the lane :banghead:

if Real appoint him they are absolutely insane.

this is the second interview where he has said he doesn't know where he'll be managing. who cares ? literally, no one cares where he goes, fans of The Arsenal or not, no one does.

and i hate the fact that he says ' i'm still an Arsenal fan' - that's utter bollocks too. he was an overpaid employee nothing more.

wanker !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:53 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:20 pm

That's exactly what he's trying to do Augie. The man is an absolute ringpiece :oops: if he was still here stinking the place out we would be 6-8pts worse off (at least) Jack would be on the treatment table and flicky would be on a million a month :shock: he can fuck right off.

yep. we would of lost 6-0 to city, and Laca would be banging them in for Nice or somewhere.

6th is not 'in good shape' not in any way or form, unless you are those crunts down the lane :banghead:

if Real appoint him they are absolutely insane.

this is the second interview where he has said he doesn't know where he'll be managing. who cares ? literally, no one cares where he goes, fans of The Arsenal or not, no one does.

and i hate the fact that he says ' i'm still an Arsenal fan' - that's utter bollocks too. he was an overpaid employee nothing more.

wanker !
Yeah the fucker he was the ultimate AKB... oh, hang on.... :D

Wilson

Wenger to AC Milan - Milan my new second team

Post by Wilson »

I was as hard on Wenger as anyone & was adamant he needed to go. But if the reports are true and Wenger ends up at AC Milan, I more than wish him well, infact I would actively keep on eye out for Milan results and would support them against any other team bar Arsenal.

TeeCee

Re: Wenger to AC Milan - Milan my new second team

Post by TeeCee »

I’ll watch their results too, praying for loss after loss and total humiliation for the parasite! Hopefully his last job in football!!

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

I won't wish him to win or lose, he is no longer a concern. I might check where they are in the table, but let's be honest Juventus own that division.

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:52 am
I’ll watch their results too, praying for loss after loss and total humiliation for the parasite! Hopefully his last job in football!!

Well said that man :roll: Even if wenger becomes manager of the dog and duck pub team, I will still want him to lose every game and stink the place out like the failure he is :evil:
The man is an arrogant cock who killed this club for the past few seasons just for his own selfish needs :censored: :censored:

GTG

Post by GTG »

augie wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:19 am
TeeCee wrote:

Well said that man :roll: Even if wenger becomes manager of the dog and duck pub team, I will still want him to lose every game and stink the place out like the failure he is :evil:
The man is an arrogant cock who killed this club for the past few seasons just for his own selfish needs :censored: :censored:
Absolutely spot on both of you.

The fact that Emery has come in and done what hes done so far with many of the same players just shows you how far gone Wenger was.

He milked this club dry for as long as he was allowed to get away with.

In my opinion whilst his amazing achievements will never be forgotten, he ruined it all doing what he did, so I wish him no success whatsoever in his future jobs. I hope he falls flat on his face and is finally shown up for the fraud he is once and for all.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

GTG wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:34 am
augie wrote:
TeeCee wrote:

Absolutely spot on both of you.

The fact that Emery has come in and done what hes done so far with many of the same players just shows you how far gone Wenger was.

He milked this club dry for as long as he was allowed to get away with.

In my opinion whilst his amazing achievements will never be forgotten, he ruined it all doing what he did, so I wish him no success whatsoever in his future jobs. I hope he falls flat on his face and is finally shown up for the fraud he is once and for all.

Fully agree with you gents, the fact that he will be joining that other cock Gazidis is somewhat fitting. The line above about Dick doing what he has done with the same players shows you not how good our new manager is but rather how pathetic TFO was for the last few seasons he was here. Dick is just installing the obvious missing basics from our game which has immediately had the sort of impact we expected - hopefully he can start to really stamp his own plans on the side over the coming months.

elpelsarmy

Post by elpelsarmy »

augie wrote:
TeeCee wrote:

I`m as glad as the next man that he has finally left our club and we can move on, the last few years were turgid bar the FA Cup wins but the hatred on here towards him is way over the top, this is a man who gave a lot of us some of the best moments of supporting our club after Anfield 89, between the 98 double and 2004 were magical years, I don't believe for one second he is a "parasite" or an "arrogant cock" or "evil", ridiculous statements from people who have no idea what he is like as a person like most of us on here, I believe that he is actually a decent human being who believed he was doing his best for the club but just got it all wrong for the last few years unfortunately for us!!
I just don't get the hate thing, be glad he has gone, wish he had gone earlier but to hate and despise the man who served our club for so long and won so many trophys is just plain wrong. I wish him luck wherever he ends up.
I will get vilified on here for these comments but hey, you know me as much as you know Wenger so go ahead and make assumptions based on nothing!