scum annihilation (H) 2/12 @ 14:05

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GTG

Re: scum (H) 2/12 @ 14:05

Post by GTG »

Still smiling and casually watching a full replay of the match :D

Absolutely loved it.

Just when I thought I couldn't like Emery any more than I do he goes and makes those 2 subs yesterday. Iwobi and Miki weren't great but they were causing all sorts of problems and stretching Spurs and it was a proper ballsy move particularly bringing Ramsey on. Lacazette was more obvious but my god did it work. This is in game management lark is quite good isnt it.

Ramsey takes a lot of shit from gooners some deserved and some well over board but one thing he showed yesterday is that he can be used when needed and he'll put in a professional performance.

Just hope we can take the next step and actually show up at Old Toilet in the week! UTA

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

honestly, feeling like a kid watching and reliving yesterday.

the pleasing thing is how much passion the players showed yesterday, all of them were a credit to the club :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Man that first half went swimmingly for fat head Eric Dyer, scored a goal, got to give the shhhhhing gesture to the home fans and told Aaron Ramsey in no uncertain terms to sit the fuck back down.....wow what an absolute BOSS he must have felt!

Oh but football, she's a cruel mistress, and just 45 minutes later he's been left absolutely rinsed by us, destroyed by the very same Aaron Ramsey he tried to act the hard man with earlier, cowardly turning his back on the Lacazette shot which he then deflected into his own net and then for the absolute mother fucking pièce de résistance is left lying on his massive, massive hole by the Auba through ball to Torriera which gets buried into the back of the net for our fourth.

He encapsulated 100 years of Spursy in a mere 45 minutes. Never change you lot......never change

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

GTG wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:03 pm
Still smiling and casually watching a full replay of the match :D

Absolutely loved it.

Just when I thought I couldn't like Emery any more than I do he goes and makes those 2 subs yesterday. Iwobi and Miki weren't great but they were causing all sorts of problems and stretching Spurs and it was a proper ballsy move particularly bringing Ramsey on. Lacazette was more obvious but my god did it work. This is in game management lark is quite good isnt it.

Ramsey takes a lot of shit from gooners some deserved and some well over board but one thing he showed yesterday is that he can be used when needed and he'll put in a professional performance.

Just hope we can take the next step and actually show up at Old Toilet in the week! UTA
It's remarkable that you can do this isn't it ?
never realised before :D :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:14 pm
Torreira has been a revelation and what a modern CM should be tries to stay on his feet in the tackle and always on the move,does the simple things well.

We have a long way to go defensively especially but credit to Dick and Mislintat Leno,Torreira,Sokratis and Guendouzi for a combined 70 m quid all have settled in and brought something to the squad.

Torreira 22 and Guendouzi 19 years old will only get better and Leno despite his first mistake in an Arsenal jersey at 26 is also relatively young for a GK.

People often talk about pivotal moments in games that turns things in your favour, but for me THE pivotal moment came in the first few minutes yesterday - deli fanny (credit to whoever came up with that 8) ) had the ball right on the sideline when torreira came in and had one or two nibbles at him before putting him down on his arse :barscarf: For me that laid down a massive marker - yes it let the scum players know what was coming their way, and yes it helped fire up the fans too, but more importantly it sent a message to the rest of the team that they were gonna be expected to match that level of intensity cos today was all about taking care of business. Yes it was a blatant and maybe cheap free to give away, but it set a tone which we built on and they wilted from

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:35 pm
deli fanny (credit to whoever came up with that 8) )

That would be © of Sir Rodders c/o the OG forum my good friend 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

MASSIVE VAGINA :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:51 am
Even today as we bask in the glory of a wonderful passionate performance led by dick himself, there is always some di.ckhead trying to credit the old senile egotistical ba.stard :evil: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ters-most/
Now this kind of sSHITT Really makes my Piss Boil - Just FUCKK The FUCKOFF!... Utter TosserOfaCUNT. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :evil:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:32 pm
phpBB [video]

:barscarf: :lol: :barscarf: 8) :barscarf:
Yes Rodders I think you are onto something there - Echoes of :

Also,; for me there is something of the "Raft Of The Medusa" (1819)by Theodore Gericault about this image! :? Weird..... :| :oops:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:41 pm
augie wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:35 pm
deli fanny (credit to whoever came up with that 8) )

That would be © of Sir Rodders c/o the OG forum my good friend 8)

All Hail The Rodders! :D

:hail: :hail: :hail:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD errrr I mean Rodders :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:53 pm
There's a hint of "raising the flag on iwo jima" about that pic of Kolasinac with the corner flag in his hands :barscarf:
Exactly what I thought! Brilliant photo. 8) :barscarf:

Happy Talk

Post by Happy Talk »

'The Raft of the Medusa'.....as remodeled by The Pogues.......Spider Stacy the guy showing his credentials bottom left - big Arsenal fan.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:51 am
Even today as we bask in the glory of a wonderful passionate performance led by dick himself, there is always some di.ckhead trying to credit the old senile egotistical ba.stard :evil: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ters-most/
:rubchin:

I'm gonna go all devil's advocate here..... so it's OK to credit all of Wenger's early success to the players he inherited, but not ok to do the same regarding the players Dick inherited from Wenger...? :box:

Ah I'm only fucking with ya. :lol: I'm still grinning like a penis that has just fallen into a pit of 70000 vagina's. Or old trafford as it's also known. :wink: