Unai Emery

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: Get the Dick out

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is gonna be fun :barscarf: :barscarf: (and also the biggest load of kneejerk bollocks I've read on here in a while :roll: :lol: )

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:07 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is gonna be fun :barscarf: :barscarf: (and also the biggest load of kneejerk bollocks I've read on here in a while :roll: :lol: )
I doubt that very much :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking :coffeespit: merged :coffeespit: you fucking :censored:

:lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Unai Emery

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Dick out :shock:

augie

Post by augie »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:05 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:02 pm
Fuck this! Blame wenger all you want !
Dick aint the man to take us forward!
He can fuck off tomorrow!
Mousers biggest win of the season! Weve been struggling against relegation fodder!
Fuck off emery you C U N T
Delete merge I dont give a fuck I want him out!!
I'm with you there, his team selections are fucking shite, hecisnt the man to take us anywhere but backwards.

Say's the guy who defended wenger through years of decline :roll: :oops:

goonersid

Emery ! Yes, No, Maybe?

Post by goonersid »

Lets face it he’s shite!
Cant beat bottom sides
Tonights result, performance etc , up there with wengers finest!
Blame wengers players all you want!!
I dont give a fuck !! If Allardyce, Hughes, Bruce or fucking Pardew had beein charge today we wouldnt have fot hit for another wengerlike 5!! Come on! I like to think that we know whats reqd of a manager? And ensuring you dont get humiliated?o
Emery has been exposed in the last month as a one trick pony!!
This is the prem lge! And for all we were led to believe about his meticulousness it seems every manager with what ever shit squad he has? Its enough to put emery rabbit like in headlights
Players seem like theyve lost faith already!
Tonight he got everything absolutely wrong!! If he were a manager at utd, chavs, or any other club with an ounce of self respect , then he would be summoned and asked to explain why we got fucking destroyed and what he was going to do to ensure it doesnt fucking happen again!
Barnsley could go there tomorrow and wouldnt get fucked like we did!!
No other so called top club will suffer this sort of defeat thisi season!
Its fucking wengerlike fucking incompetence all over again!
I’m not going to sit like a fucking pussy and make excuses for emery!
The protest starts here !
Out Out Out
Last edited by goonersid on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Jeezus there's some bollocks on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking knee jerk shite. Took people years to finally realise Wenger was a busted flush now calling for Emery to go six months into the job. Almost as embarrassing as our "defence"

He's struggling at the moment and I'm concerned about his obsession with Iwobi and leaving Özil and Lacazette to rot. But ffs... :roll: Six months. Modern football instant gratificafion disease infects even the more "experienced" fan it seems :rubchin:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:37 pm
Jeezus there's some bollocks on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking knee jerk shite. Took people years to finally realise Wenger was a busted flush now calling for Emery to go six months into the job. Almost as embarrassing as our "defence"

He's struggling at the moment and I'm concerned about his obsession with Iwobi and leaving Özil and Lacazette to rot. But ffs... :roll: Six months. Modern football instant gratificafion disease infects even the more "experienced" fan it seems :rubchin:
Recognise incompetence when you see it!

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

emery and Sven have a he'll of a job on their hands so I'll give them time to sort out this mess.

that said, when Emery arrived I, as a minimum, thought he'd improve our defensive record by coaching and giving the team a better shape when out of possession.
- the huge negative so far is that we're shipping in goals and chances at an alarming rate.... and could even end up conceding a record number I'm a premier league season :shock: for me, that's totally unacceptable and evidence his coaching is ineffective which is a worry.

also, I expected emery to make a decision on whether to build a midfield around Ramsey OR Ozil and go with it. wenger always tried to shoehorn both into the side and he never really worked.
- alarmingly, emery seems to isolated both Ramsey and Ozil and instead favoured iwobi :shock: could be wrong, but that "man management" could end up with both players having their least productive season at Arsenal and both leaving the club in January or the summer.

all in all, its a fuck up. I'll support him and I'll use the fortunate unbeaten run and win over spurs as evidence of progress but, to be honest , I think the decline is continuing.

hope we give emery a fighting chance and get some much needed business done this January!

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Cech, Lichtsteiner, Monreal, Xhaka, Iwobi, Elneny, Koscielny, Ozil all need moving on.

Defense needs a complete rebuild.

We need wingers.

Creative centre midfielders.

Give Emery time!!!

He is cleaning up the old fraud's complete and utter mess, culturally and in a squad sense.

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

Only blokes I'd keep in this squad would be Leno, Torreira, Ramsey, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Mustafi, Sokratis, Guendozi, Nketiah.

Rest can all go...

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

JimmyAFC wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:02 am
Only blokes I'd keep in this squad would be Leno, Torreira, Ramsey, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Mustafi, Sokratis, Guendozi, Nketiah.

Rest can all go...
I would omit Ramsey. What exactly has he done to merit inclusion in that list is beyond me. Nketiah also hasn't broken through into the first team yet, so again too early to tell.

greengooner

Re: Emery ! Yes, No, Maybe?

Post by greengooner »

No....but I am worried that he can’t set a team up to avoid a hammering like that, why can we not go into a Game with a “let’s not lose” attitude, fuck trying to win at Anfield, it’s beyond us, set the team up with 5-4-1 and park the bus for once, do what teams used to do to us when we were feared, we always seem to ship early goals than fall to pieces. I accept most of our defenders are not good enough but it’s down to the manager to drill some professional responsibility into them and he’s failing on that level, I’d hoped today’s level of embarrassment was behind us but it seems it’s not.

nut flush gooner

Re: Emery ! Yes, No, Maybe?

Post by nut flush gooner »

This thread is embarrassing tbh. Is it now fashionable to be ahead of the curve and start bashing a manager years before he deserves it?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Give him time?
Time is the one thing you don’t get in football!
Too easy to blame wengers legacy!
Any decent coach can organise a defence to keep it’s shape and instill discipline into defenders, you dont need 4 maldinis !
Emery is failing on the most basic requirement!
I hope someone at the club will have the courage to recognise theyve got it wrong and pull the plug!
Its not knee jerk reaction, but doing nothing and hoping he can sort it out when it seems clearly beyond him, is sitting on out hands!