ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Midz »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:46 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:31 pm
Pepe is confirmed on the .com so now you can stop fucking moaning, you miserable shits! :barscarf:
Give me a Van Dijk quality defender instead of Pepe all day.
Give us Van Dijk :barscarf:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

New season, same old top drawer humour from Rodders.
Love you son

Disclaimer: I definitely have been drinking today

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:48 pm
New season, same old top drawer humour from Rodders.
Love you son

Disclaimer: I definitely have been drinking today
You may be a horrible lover but you’re a fucking hopeless old romantic all the same 8)

I’m currently away on holiday with the clan, have my adidas home shirt on, sun’s blazing down, shades shielding me from it and approaching double figures on the Peroni’s.

I sincerely hope I don’t regret the cock pic I just sent you in the morning.

Mwah.

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:42 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:51 pm
augie wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:31 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:54 am
Just some administrative issues according to the Lille chairman. Calm your titties you bunch of hysterical bastards :lol:

P.S. Tierney’s coming :barscarf:

Lying b.astard :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's not lying he's watching him masturbate online!

I'm an old cynic but I have a bad feeling about Pepe !
Watching people masturbate online is less of a hobby and more of an obsession for me. Drop those vids into my DM’s you handsome fuckers.

Tierney is in the bag, don’t listen to
Augie he’ll drive ya to fucking despair the miserable bastard :lol:

Since I’ve gone balls deep on the Prozac life’s good man. We’re slowly but surely turning the ship around, the ship Lord fucking A-Hole had been sailing full steam in the wrong direction for close to a decade.

We’ve made massive strides in this window and with Tierney and a centre back still to come in before next Thursday (you hear that Augie? YOU HEAR THAT?) I reckon we’ll need just one more summer To get right back in the mix.

I initially thought we’d need 5 years post Wanka to repair the damage but we’re on course to do it in 3. Fair fucks. And we’ve an adidas kit, and I have to say I’m actually buzzing for start of the season now

Come on TA FUCK :barscarf:

Disclaimer - I may or may not have been drinking most of the day.

Without a shadow of doubt IF we get Tierney and a good centre back, then this will have been one of the best transfer windows in the history of our great club, and as you say, the adidas deal has completed a brilliant summer thus far - it would be the cherry on top of the icing on the cake if we also get rid of lard arse iwobi, mustafi and the Armenian pussy, but I'm not woefully confident on that score.

One word of caution I will add here though is this - if we make the top 4 this season then everything will be brilliant cos the extra income will be necessary in next summers transfer window. However if we fail to make top 4, next summers transfer budget (and probably the one after that) will be decimated by the future commitment to the saliba and pepe deals, and we would be seriously fcuked then

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Completely agree with that Augie and actually meant to mention it. We’ve gone balls deep to finish in the CL spots this season and there is zero room for failure. It’s shit or bust time because if we’re fucking about in the Europa again after this campaign we’re going to stagnate. Vital we finish top 4 to give us the financial muscle in the market next summer.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I hope he's gonna play Pepe and Martinelli on the wings and both Auba and Lacazette up front, because if we don't add any decent defenders, we'll need to score 5 in every game, to even have a hope of winning !! :shock:

I have no idea about Pepe....I'd never even heard of him. I can't help sharing Herd's doubts, because when you spend 70 odd million, you expect to be in the realms of top quality players, BUT, it always worries me when no other "big" club is after the signature as well. It seems to have been us and Napoli and that troubles me a little.

Hope I'm wrong.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Clash wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:46 pm
Never heard of this Pepe before but lets hope he lives up to the fee.

And hope that it's 3rd time lucky signing a player from the Ivory Coast after suffering that idiot Eboue and the shocking Gervinho :barscarf:

Yes Clash, but then there was Kolo. :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Ian Wright: "We could mention that other fool [Gazidis] that was there – but I won’t because I’m in a positive vein now. This is the kind of player [about whom] we’d usually be saying ‘I wish we’d have got him’. Well, we’ve got him" #Arsenal

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQGUAyb4Dus

Ian WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT !!! :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP3BM7Bu0w8

The boy got tekkers. Arsenals answer to Mane/Salah. We are for the first time in years going to be direct.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Ray C wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:38 am
gooner265 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Where would we play Khedira we already have four good CMs, it looks like we are trying to use him to get Rugani on loan, could be more Raul wheeling and Dealing , I'm more positive now though. Look like Mustafi is to be shipped out and replace and pepe is an amazing signing best for years.
we already have four good CMs Please explain - I can only think of one - Ramsey - Oh sorry he's gone to Juventus. !! The last time Khedira & Ozil were any good was in their Bayen M days.:barscarf: :barscarf:
I was referring to torreira, guendozi, cellos and Whitlock , all young yes but all have potential quality to me . I want to see us build a young team and get rid of the overpaid dross

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:16 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP3BM7Bu0w8

The boy got tekkers. Arsenals answer to Mane/Salah. We are for the first time in years going to be direct.
What I like is he seems a very composed finisher for someone so young

Clash

Post by Clash »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:33 pm
I hope he's gonna play Pepe and Martinelli on the wings and both Auba and Lacazette up front, because if we don't add any decent defenders, we'll need to score 5 in every game, to even have a hope of winning !! :shock:

I have no idea about Pepe....I'd never even heard of him. I can't help sharing Herd's doubts, because when you spend 70 odd million, you expect to be in the realms of top quality players, BUT, it always worries me when no other "big" club is after the signature as well. It seems to have been us and Napoli and that troubles me a little.

Hope I'm wrong.
I hope you're wrong too Retro but I share your concern for the reasons you give. I know there's still time left in the window for more signings but until we've actually strengthened the defence, then I cannot see us being strong enough in most of our away games.

And well remembered about Kolo Toure too. I should definitely have remembered Kolo :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Why do papers bother with stories like this ? What makes them think that we give a shit what he said a few years ago ? We don't expect every player playing for us to be a born and bred Gooner ffs :roll: :roll:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... erges.html

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

augie wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:36 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:41 pm
With strong rumours suggesting we're signing Sami Khedeira does Ozil have any world class CB mates that wouldn,t mind joining him at The Arsenal??
Kolasinac, Mustafi, Khedeira...

I think if we sign khedeira I am finished with this club - even if we ignore his horrendous injury record (worse than diaby and rosicky), I still wouldn't sign him cos he is utter dogshite :evil:
Also we want rid of ozil so why would we surround him with his buddies here at AFC ? :?
How many times have you said that over the years???

Yet you're still here :D