Fat topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices H Fa Cup 3rd round Sat 9th Jan KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: Fat topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices H Fa Cup 3rd round Sat 9th Jan KO 530pm

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Great goalkeeping by Leno

DB10GOONER

Re: Fat topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices H Fa Cup 3rd round Sat 9th Jan KO 530pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:22 pm
About time VAR fucking got one right for us.

Two brilliant saves from Leno too. 8)
Hmmm..... might retract that a bit.... his second save was needed because he spilled the first one back into the danger area......

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

No problem now ,2 0

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Blimey, sensible decision in our favour on VAR.
Not sure why the ref viewed it so many times, absolutely clear was no penalty

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

And that's why VAR is needed in football - to stop refs being conned by absolute cheats like that screaming c.unt who wasn't touched

Wasn't so hard to watch it again was it?

One in the eye for the shoelace in a pig's bladder brigade

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Newcastle bitch screaming and holding his leg. Scum :twisted:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:25 pm
And that's why VAR is needed in football - to stop refs being conned by absolute cheats like that screaming c.unt who wasn't touched

I fucking knew you'd be on with that horseshit! :lol: :wink: Getting ONE right doesn't make up for the dozens it's gotten wrong and the amount of games it's ruined.

It's not fit for purpose.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:

I’m all for VAR but to be used as it was intended, clear an obvious errors. The intention of VAR was never to get every minute decision correct but that’s what it’s morphed into.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:27 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

I fucking knew you'd be on with that horseshit! :lol: :wink: Getting ONE right doesn't make up for the dozens it's gotten wrong and the amount of games it's ruined.

So you'd rather we didn't have it, and played with 10 men and ruined the game just because people have been using it wrongly. Okayyyy....you stick with that and the rest of the saboteurs pal !

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

You know what I was gonna post that I've been to st James and they were alright when me and me brother had a beer with them in one of their own pubs outside the ground.

I now think they are cunnts, diving and screaming like that you detestable cunnt.

Thats all.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ESR to score the Winner :barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:24 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
About time VAR fucking got one right for us.

Two brilliant saves from Leno too. 8)
Hmmm..... might retract that a bit.... his second save was needed because he spilled the first one back into the danger area......
That's a bit harsh on him :lol: shot at point blank range

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Penalty you cuuuuuuunts :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

How the fuck was that not a pen :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:27 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

So you'd rather we didn't have it, and played with 10 men and ruined the game just because people have been using it wrongly. Okayyyy....you stick with that and the rest of the saboteurs pal !
Yep that's exactly right. :lol: Where the fuck did I say that? :box:

I've nothing against the concept. It's the execution. It is not fit for purpose. It takes too long. It kills the pace of the game and it still relies on human interpretation. So we still get incorrect decisions and after they've taken minutes to get it wrong and killed the flow.

One thing I learned in business a long time ago is you should never use a new technology just because you can.