ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by StuartL »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:09 pm
I don't get why City aren't in for Haaland or Mbappe?.

I'm glad Kane is staying, at 28 if Spuds got £120M+ for him they'd be laughing, he will be on the slide soon.
Then after the slide, he will have a quick spin on the roundabout, an ice cream for being a good boy, then he can sit in the front on the way home and pretend to be the driver.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:23 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:

I'm glad Kane is staying, at 28 if Spuds got £120M+ for him they'd be laughing, he will be on the slide soon.
Then after the slide, he will have a quick spin on the roundabout, an ice cream for being a good boy, then he can sit in the front on the way home and pretend to be the driver.
I'm not sure he's able to eat an ice cream like a normal boy.....i'd say at the very least a few towels and a straw would be needed.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

sk-gtfo wrote:

Haaland or Mbappe are the next superstar - Haaland is just a scoring machine, whoever buys him are pretty much guaranteed to win their league - bearing in mind the 2/3 teams that could afford him.

Kane staying and City getting Ronaldo ( if it happens ) is surely good as the turds don’t get £120m + and he will get more injuries and be finished at 31 :barscarf: having won not a single sausage

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:52 am
sk-gtfo wrote:

Haaland or Mbappe are the next superstar - Haaland is just a scoring machine, whoever buys him are pretty much guaranteed to win their league - bearing in mind the 2/3 teams that could afford him.

Kane staying and City getting Ronaldo ( if it happens ) is surely good as the turds don’t get £120m + and he will get more injuries and be finished at 31 :barscarf: having won not a single sausage, fried egg or portion of baked beans
:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:23 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:

Always thought the Dog Eater was worth far more and their most dangerous player. Yes, he's a sneaky, mummy's boy diving cheating PieceofVerminCunt - but he does score goals and is as fast as shyte off a shovel.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Crystal Palace & Arsenal are in ongoing negotiations over a move for Eddie Nketiah. [@MarkyMBryans] #afc

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:35 pm
Crystal Palace & Arsenal are in ongoing negotiations over a move for Eddie Nketiah. [@MarkyMBryans] #afc
Eddie should go there. He'll have his old mates Ainsley Maitland-Bendtner, Joe "5 Game Superstar" Pillock and Reiss "Mr Average" Nelson to keep him company two years from now.... in a team that will have Comedy Iwobi as captain.... :lol:

markyp

Post by markyp »

So,if utd land Ronaldo for 25m then they've spent the same as us but bought varane,sancho and Ronaldo, great business by us as per usual :banghead:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

markyp wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:57 pm
So,if utd land Ronaldo for 25m then they've spent the same as us but bought varane,sancho and Ronaldo, great business by us as per usual :banghead:
Look at the wages though. £500k+ per week for the chinless wonder alone! :shock:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

markyp wrote:
They are champions league

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:15 pm
markyp wrote:
Look at the wages though. £500k+ per week for the chinless wonder alone! :shock:
:lol: :high5: Yeah! This always makes me Laugh!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SlySports will be unwatchable this season. :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Ronaldo and Cavani on the same pitch will be like watching a couple of 45 year old, popper and ecstasy-ravaged homosexuals prancing about a Brighton night club every weekend. Like Dale Winton doing a tap-dancing show with that Wayne Sleep woofter.
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shu

Post by shu »

Clummo99 wrote:
markyp wrote:

It is a brilliant bit of business along with their other two signings !!!!! Makes you spew as we are so shit and our shit signings cost the same !!!!!
As for the wages , well I guess he bring in more advertising revenue and a million shirt sales . Yes I am envious as fuck .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:43 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
markyp wrote:

It is a brilliant bit of business along with their other two signings !!!!! Makes you spew as we are so shit and our shit signings cost the same !!!!!
As for the wages , well I guess he bring in more advertising revenue and a million shirt sales . Yes I am envious as fuck .

The shirt sales World Wide alone will be ASTRO-FUCKIN-NOMICAL... manure have already geared up to sell a million shirts with the cunnts name on in the next 3 months.... Seriously. 1 million x £90 = :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: