Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:48 pm
Well it's Nice & Sunny outside I may as well do the same as the man $hitty team and go for a leisurely stroll. :cry: :oops: :banghead:
I spent an hour or so this morning pulling dandelions out of my garden. They offered more resistance than our defence today.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:49 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Well it's Nice & Sunny outside I may as well do the same as the man $hitty team and go for a leisurely stroll. :cry: :oops: :banghead:
I spent an hour or so this morning pulling dandelions out of my garden. They offered more resistance than our defence today.
:lol: / :cry:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ARTETA YOU CUNNNNTTTT! :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fair do's to Clummo. I think he has taken pity on us all and taken the stream/s down.

shu

Post by shu »

And likely to be three games without a goal .

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:52 pm
Fair do's to Clummo. I think he has taken pity on us all and taken the stream/s down.
Choose another one mate. I'm not wasting my time refreshing any of them now. :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

xisstential wrote:
I know this isn't going to sit well, but I feel sorry for them...ALL of them, the entire club in fact. I feel like crying.

You cannot build a team without a solid defence and we have players there that are just not good enough....they will never be at this level. And Xhaka....He is a MASSIVE problem in the midfield.....He's a hole in the midfield, whether he is there or not.
I've been saying our squad isn't good enough since last season even with a good manager and keep getting shot down. Its not about the collective in the case of players like Xhaka, Holding, Chambers etc but individually they just arent good enough therefore you cannot build a good team collectively with them in it, you can get your tactics right every game but if the players are shite then they will make mistakes, the worse the individual the bigger and more costly the mistakes.

At best a new Manager can get us mid table or up to 8th but with this squad they will not get us higher than that because there are too many individually poor players and too many gaps in the overall squad :rubchin:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

A few idiots online mentioning the good old days of Wenger, while a few more sniggering about another 8-2 … clearly failing to connect the dots between the two. Undoubtedly Wenger (and Emery and Graham) were far superior managers to Arteta, but these embarrassment men against boy games against the top teams go back a good decade. For all the great things he did for the club, the rot started under Wenger for a good five seasons before he left. And when we were finishing 6th under Wenger the PL was a far poorer less competitive league (no powerhouse Man City or Liverpool, no upgraded Tottenham, etc). It’s fun to rewrite history as another way to put the boot in.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:54 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Choose another one mate. I'm not wasting my time refreshing any of them now. :lol:
Oof customer service appears to be an issue .... :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
I don't blame you mate! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:56 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Oof customer service appears to be an issue .... :D :wink:

To be fair he was / is doing me and my dodgy ticker a favour! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Every time the Girlfriend Basher gets the ball this cùnt commentator starts pulling himself off.... :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just had a text from a "colleague" in the office, he's a scum fan - saying he's just placed a bet on us finishing in the bottom 6...

C.U.N.T :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:58 pm
Every time the Girlfriend Basher gets the ball this cùnt commentator starts pulling himself off.... :oops:

The Commentator was once arrested foe the same thing mate - they probably go on the same "Beat Yer Missus Black & Blue" forum.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Tets trying to end the game with all the players they want to sell on the pitch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

The Sheikh’s billions may have gifted City fans that Aguero moment, but it’s also guaranteed that they’ll never have another one. There’s no magic to what they’ve done. There’s no romance in having a second 11 which would cruise to a top 4 finish, and any transfer market mistakes having zero consequences as 50 million quid is chump change.