ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

Willian has walked away from £20.5m. Has just now terminated his Arsenal contract.
Had two years left on £240,00 a week deal.

Arsenal have announced Willian has left the club.

"We have reached a mutual agreement to terminate his contract effective from today. He had two more years on his contract but following positive & constructive discussions with him & his team, he will be leaving for Corinthians."

SSN
Last edited by mcdowell42 on Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Willock out, Eddie not wanted, AMN may be out, and we told Matty Ryan we didn't want to sign him as we wanted more HG players. :rubchin:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:04 pm
Willock out, Eddie not wanted, AMN may be out, and we told Matty Ryan we didn't want to sign him as we wanted more HG players. :rubchin:
No logic to anything we are doing. Just pure chaos. Absolutely criminal what is going on here.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Crystal Palace have agreed a fee of around £15m with #Celtic for Odsonne Edouard. Medical in the morning and ends Palace’s search for another striker #cpfc

So looks like it we're going to let Eddie go for nothing next season rather than take 11/12m now,pure genius :banghead:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:38 pm
Crystal Palace have agreed a fee of around £15m with #Celtic for Odsonne Edouard. Medical in the morning and ends Palace’s search for another striker #cpfc

So looks like it we're going to let Eddie go for nothing next season rather than take 11/12m now,pure genius :banghead:
Edu and Garlick are literally torching millions of pounds on a big bonfire every day of this transfer window. How the actual fuck are the Kroenke’s allowing this?

Rocky#7

Post by Rocky#7 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:03 pm
Willian has walked away from £20.5m. Has just now terminated his Arsenal contract.
Had two years left on £240,00 a week deal.

Arsenal have announced Willian has left the club.

"We have reached a mutual agreement to terminate his contract effective from today. He had two more years on his contract but following positive & constructive discussions with him & his team, he will be leaving for Corinthians."

SSN
:oops:

Wow, what is going on behind the scenes this year.

How Chambers is still making the team I've no idea.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Wolves about to sign Renato Sanches on loan from Lille…..now that’s a loan signing I would love to see at Arsenal!! But no, Kia’s got someone arranged with Edu for another full brown envelope…..

Tottenham beat us to Emerson of Barca……tough choice, join the top of the league club or the bottom with a big c.Unt as manager :rubchin:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

This is how it will work in the world of player recruitment….

“Do you fancy joining a project?”

“Which project?”

“Arsenal”

“Fuck no. That Arteta’s a c.unt. No chance I am playing for that tosser.”

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

In the next few hours, some leaks may appear about one of the prominent personalities in the club, and if the information that will be published is correct - regardless of whether it is right or wrong - there will be a huge question mark on the random way in managing and making decisions at the highest level in the club - @TheAFCBell

This could be Edu, but could also be Auba, re prominent personalities.

It could also be absolute bollocks.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to Martin Samuel, #Arsenal's statistical analytics team, that helps set player values, regarded Emi Buendia to be worth no more than £25m. https://t.co/p8HCXaDQRw

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:38 pm

Non league clubs are run better than this :banghead:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

£30m for Bissouma from Brighton. Yep, I'd take that as this stage. See if they can bring him in?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:45 pm
In the next few hours, some leaks may appear about one of the prominent personalities in the club, and if the information that will be published is correct - regardless of whether it is right or wrong - there will be a huge question mark on the random way in managing and making decisions at the highest level in the club - @TheAFCBell

This could be Edu, but could also be Auba, re prominent personalities.

It could also be absolute bollocks.
Could he be any more vague? :oops: It’s inevitable there will be rumours on the final day of a transfer window so no doubt this twatter will choose the one that best fits his vague prediction and claim to be ITK :roll: :lol:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Hector Bellerin set to complete his move to Real Betis on #DeadlineDay.

🗣️ "My first shirt was Betis because my father was a fan of the Verdiblanco team. It was difficult for me to support another club." 🟢 #AFC