Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:17 am
Comfortable 4-1 win as the flat track bullies tag returns - not good result for long term, but for arteta it will a godsend in advance of the 2 beatings to burnley and the scum :evil:
The Scum are going to Rape us. :cry: :cry: :cry: :banghead: :cussing: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Re: Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Must be the first time in my football supporting life that I've wanted a longer international break, to spare the return of this tedious shit

I don't agree at all about being flat track bullies - that was the Wenger era 2008-2017. This lot haven't even got that in them (unless playing West Brom's Under 14s).

Going to watch the cricket at Old Trafford to spare me having to exercise any energy watching this......and easier to hope that Norwich stick one on the Clueless C.unt in charge if I'm not emotionally vested in watching the game

Herd

Post by Herd »

A loss will surely see the end of the reign Captain Black although I expect the team to continue to perform like puppets filmed in supermarionation !
Its a win for Norwich !

augie

Post by augie »

I am stunned that anyone would suggest that we will even draw this game much less actually lose it :shock: :shock: Yes we are playing shit, but we still have better players and are at home

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

To be honest Augie I'm not sure, we look so lacklustre in the league and they all look so confused by his instruction and 'coaching' anything could and probably will happen

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

augie wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:29 pm
I am stunned that anyone would suggest that we will even draw this game much less actually lose it :shock: :shock: Yes we are playing shit, but we still have better players and are at home
Yeah we should definitely win this one but a couple of defensive fuck-ups followed by 80mins huffing and puffing our way to a 2-2 draw would be very Arsenal :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arteta on Tomiyasu:

"We need a work permit first. The club is working hard to try and achieve that in the next couple of hours."

#afc Arsenal confirm Gabriel, Partey and White all fit to play Norwich on Saturday.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This game will most likely be one of the many "gimmes" that will see us in the top half of the table no matter who is managing us come May. The PL is THAT shit. We could win this one or lose it but there are enough gash teams that we will make up more points than at least ten other PL teams this season. And we could do that without a manager! :lol:

Of course the real issue is, given our history, heritage, renown, fanbase, and the 150million or whatever we have just spent, is that acceptable on any fucking level? :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:22 am
Arteta on Tomiyasu:

"We need to get the spelling of his name correct for the thousands of jerseys we hope to sell in Asia first. The club is working hard to try and achieve that in the next couple of hours."

#afc Arsenal confirm Gabriel, Partey and White all fit to play Norwich on Saturday.
Corrected to what they meant. :wink:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

augie wrote:
We said the same about a few teams, at home, last year. It wasn't pretty.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Takehiro Tomiyasu's work permit application has been approved.

He's available to play against Norwich on Saturday. #AFC

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Looking at comments from his press conference, he is building this game up as one where we will the results of the work put in over the break!
Dear Jesus, I hope he is made to look the clown we all know he is!
Come on Norwich!!!

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

augie wrote:
Have we - name them.
There's nothing like a 'Relegation Battle' to get the heart pumping !!. This could be 3 valuable points towards the 40 we will need to stay up. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ray C wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:22 am
augie wrote:
Have we - name them.
There's nothing like a 'Relegation Battle' to get the heart pumping !!. This could be 3 valuable points towards the 40 we will need to stay up. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Get a grip mate ffs. :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Fail to win tomorrow and I don’t know how Arteta can survive much longer at the club.

I am torn between a 2-1 win and a 1-1 draw. Can’t really see us keeping a clean sheet.