The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Nos89 »

Despite doing okay in recent matches once we went two down he lost focus and started making silly mistakes again. Sent a couple of hospital balls to Cedric and just very loose with his passing. He should've been hooked. Thankfully, he didn't get a needless red card.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:28 pm
Despite doing okay in recent matches once we went two down he lost focus and started making silly mistakes again. Sent a couple of hospital balls to Cedric and just very loose with his passing. He should've been hooked. Thankfully, he didn't get a needless red card.
And that's it mate that's him at his best - didn't get a red card, didn't give away a stupid penno, didn't score an own goal. Should we be grateful? :wink:

He is that shit that if he manages to do the most basic minimum requirement of getting a couple of simple passes right then he's done okay and to some morons he will have "played well". :oops: :lol:

Last night apart from a few poor passes to Cedric he barely touched the ball and contributed nothing to attack or defence. He sat in his own little Cliveworld behind our forwards, wandering around, pointing a lot, but contributing nothing.

Simply the worst player in the club's history.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

As good as we were against Leicester I watched him closely on Saturday and he clearly stood out as the square peg . We were fast intricate passing , high pressing but he looked lost to me , coukdnt cope eith the speed of thought and was barely hanging on to keep up
The more we improve the more his many weaknesses are shown up. He will not be here next year or at worst a bench player, if we get 4th he'll definitely be gone imo.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yup! He's. Square PegCunt alright. :high5:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Watched the last 30 minutes of the swiss v England game last night and was surprised to see xhaka still passing the ball accurately in the 85th minute, something he rarely does in the PL. It's simple PL is too fast for him. I'm sure I spotted this before but it hit home again as the pace of an international friendly is slow. He'd be perfect for the Italian league. At best he's a 70 minute player in the English league.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... -quitting/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61093079

No one wanted him to stay except Captain Black :banghead:

In a heartfelt article for The Players’ Tribune, Xhaka has now written that he would not want his worst enemy to experience the “level of hatred and disrespect” he endured that day as he reiterated his calls for players and fans to treat each other with more respect.

“When I close my eyes now, I can still see their faces,” he said of the fans he clashed with. “I can see their anger. It’s not that they don’t like me. No, it’s different. This is hate. Pure hate. I am really not exaggerating this.”

Obviously can’t take a hint cos he is still stinking the place out 30 months later.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Haven’t posted on here for a long time. To be honest I have just got so tired of Arsenal in recent years. I have enjoyed watching us a bit this season for the first time in a long time, although the good old days it is not.

But fuck me this absolute fucking weasel and his self-pity arrogant nonsense has brought me right back to surround myself with similar-minded miserable wankers.

Forget any limp-dicked defeats, the fact that he thinks it’s ok to come out and give this interview is as damning an indictment of Arteta and his regime as anything on the pitch. His misplaced sense of self-worth is unbridled and convincing him to stay as a long-term plan was a shocking lack of ambition. Nothing has changed at all and this charlatan is still toxic. He genuinely thinks he was treated awfully and that he has proved all the doubters wrong.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

He forget the bit where he stank the place out for several years, gave away a goal to Chuck away 2 points, and then trudged off the pitch as slowly as possible when taken off with us desperate to find a goal before telling the fans to fuck off.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:31 pm

In a heartfelt article for The Players’ Tribune, Xhaka has now written that he would not want his worst enemy to experience the “level of hatred and disrespect” he endured that day as he reiterated his calls for players and fans to treat each other with more respect.

“When I close my eyes now, I can still see their faces,” he said of the fans he clashed with. “I can see their anger. It’s not that they don’t like me. No, it’s different. This is hate. Pure hate. I am really not exaggerating this.”

Obviously can’t take a hint cos he is still stinking the place out 30 months later.
Hooray!

At last - the last shred of evidence if any was needed about Emery's supposed restoration of this c.unt.

As the Swiss dollop himself says "I was done with Arsenal. Finished. There was a contract on the table from another club and all I had to do was sign"

Then read how Mikel changed his mind and he felt he could trust him

Straight from the donkey's mouth. Fuck off Carpet Head you fucking clown

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts ... ier-league

The full article. When he writes ”…I can score two goals..", it just shows how deluded he is.

And the crap he writes about the haters being able to say whatever they want about him. Who told everyone to fcuk off? And as for next time saying things to his face, give me a break. If he fancies it, I would be quite happy to talk him through a re-run of any game he has played and give him an honest opinion.

And if he is late for a tackle, it’s because he doesn’t fancy another hour been given the runaround by Manchester City.

Why did he unpack those cases?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:03 am
As good as we were against Leicester I watched him closely on Saturday and he clearly stood out as the square peg . We were fast intricate passing , high pressing but he looked lost to me , coukdnt cope eith the speed of thought and was barely hanging on to keep up
The more we improve the more his many weaknesses are shown up. He will not be here next year or at worst a bench player, if we get 4th he'll definitely be gone imo.
Perfect summation mate. I hope you are right about him going.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:06 pm
Haven’t posted on here for a long time. To be honest I have just got so tired of Arsenal in recent years. I have enjoyed watching us a bit this season for the first time in a long time, although the good old days it is not.

But fuck me this absolute fucking weasel and his self-pity arrogant nonsense has brought me right back to surround myself with similar-minded miserable wankers.

Forget any limp-dicked defeats, the fact that he thinks it’s ok to come out and give this interview is as damning an indictment of Arteta and his regime as anything on the pitch. His misplaced sense of self-worth is unbridled and convincing him to stay as a long-term plan was a shocking lack of ambition. Nothing has changed at all and this charlatan is still toxic. He genuinely thinks he was treated awfully and that he has proved all the doubters wrong.
Welcome back to the miserable wànker club mate. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arrgee wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:27 pm
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts ... ier-league

The full article. When he writes ”…I can score two goals..", it just shows how deluded he is.

And the crap he writes about the haters being able to say whatever they want about him. Who told everyone to fcuk off? And as for next time saying things to his face, give me a break. If he fancies it, I would be quite happy to talk him through a re-run of any game he has played and give him an honest opinion.

And if he is late for a tackle, it’s because he doesn’t fancy another hour been given the runaround by Manchester City.

Why did he unpack those cases?
Also a perfect summation. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:53 pm
arrgee wrote:

Hooray!

At last - the last shred of evidence if any was needed about Emery's supposed restoration of this c.unt.

As the Swiss dollop himself says "I was done with Arsenal. Finished. There was a contract on the table from another club and all I had to do was sign"

Stop Steve for fucks sake mate. :banghead: :lol:

EMERY BROUGHT HIM BACK INTO THE TEAM.

When he should have sacked or sold him Emery picked him and played him. Clive saying he wanted to leave is not the point. The point is Emery picked him and played him. There is no proof anywhere to say if Emery kept his job he wouldn't have done exactly as Martinez-Lite did and cuddle the cùnt. He obviously rated him because he picked him continuously too before the Palace debacle.

The fact Martinez-Lite did cuddle him and talk him into staying is a separate issue because if Emery had done the right thing Clive would have been gone by that point.

I liked Emery as much as you do, and I don't believe in Martinez-Lite as much as you, but let's not rewrite history here buddy ffs. :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:59 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:53 pm
arrgee wrote:

Hooray!

Stop Steve for fucks sake mate. :banghead: :lol:

EMERY BROUGHT HIM BACK INTO THE TEAM.

When he should have sacked or sold him Emery picked him and played him. Clive saying he wanted to leave is not the point. The point is Emery picked him and played him. There is no proof anywhere to say if Emery kept his job he wouldn't have done exactly as Martinez-Lite did and cuddle the cùnt. He obviously rated him because he picked him continuously too before the Palace debacle.

The fact Martinez-Lite did cuddle him and talk him into staying is a separate issue because if Emery had done the right thing Clive would have been gone by that point.

I liked Emery as much as you do, and I don't believe in Martinez-Lite as much as you, but let's not rewrite history here buddy ffs. :wink:
Dick giving this prick a new contract and letting the squad decide upon him being chosen as captain we’re certainly the most moronic decisions he made in his managerial career with us - how him, Wenger and Carpet Head have now all been bamboozled by this gormless fuckwit defies belief. I will never defend Emery for doing that

However - and it’s a big one - he was stripped off the captaincy and he played one fucking meaningless dead rubber in the final game of the EL after that incident. The loan/permanent move was definitely lined up and had Emery stayed this c.unt was on his way out. Maybe if the incident hadn’t happened, Dick would still have entertained him - in which case it would have been the next most moronic thing he’d ever done…..but it is undeniable, as the player himself said, that fucking Carpet Head talked him down when for the very first time there was genuine hope we had binned the prick. 2 and a bit years later and he’s still one of his first names on the sheet and plays EVERY game that he’s available. Makes me laugh on here too when some suggest he’s definitely out this Summer - the players Carpet Head has offloaded are those that he’s brought in and out of the team over a long period….not those who have been his virtual ever presents. Sadly I see Mong Boy being here next season too