Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

Yeah you could be right there steveo, the Saudi’s do look like their season could well be on the brink and they could easily implode after that horror show last Sunday. You never know for Saturday though, keep the faith!

When united were 5 points behind us and the media wankathon began about them winning the quadruple, I posted on here that we were going to play 3 league games before they played their next one and the way to respond to that shit was by racking up 9 points and surging 14 points clear.

Hopefully we do just that on Saturday and then the victims bury them Sunday, how’s that for a title charge you fucking C.UNTS :twisted:

We’ve done exactly what was asked of us in the last few weeks, just tightened the fucking screw on them and I hope rat face Neville is looking at a 14 point gap in the league table by Saturday tea time.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTS

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:31 pm
And the fa cup quarter final draw sees man UTD at home.....how strange..... Every cup game is at home FFS
Definitely the microwaved ball every draw those *word censored* :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:32 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:31 pm
And the fa cup quarter final draw sees man UTD at home.....how strange..... Every cup game is at home FFS
Definitely the microwaved ball every draw those *word censored* :roll:
10 home draws in a row, an outcome that has odds of 1023/1 :roll:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Just a glorious evening all round. Spuds back to form, and had a cheeky tenner on Saka first goal.
Now to see off Bournemouth and the march continues. Just a great time right now after years of mediocrity. But that still included the FA Cup every now and then, eh Spuds? :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Only surprise was that the Manc Filth didn't get Grimsby, although I suspect they were reserved for Spuds had they not Spursily fucked it up as usual

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

If you need any confirmation of the media bias it is on today’s Express back page. A quarter of a page about our win. And then the rest of the page talking about United’s Quadruple quest. They are 11 points off of the top of the table with a game in hand. They have had 10 or 11 home draws in a row in both cups. I’d be embarrassed as the Editor even if I was a United fan.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:44 am
If you need any confirmation of the media bias it is on today’s Express back page. A quarter of a page about our win. And then the rest of the page talking about United’s Quadruple quest. They are 11 points off of the top of the table with a game in hand. They have had 10 or 11 home draws in a row in both cups. I’d be embarrassed as the Editor even if I was a United fan.
quadruple quest ???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
It's bizarre shit really. Take School Lunch Attention Whore (SLAW*) out of that team with an injury and they are mid table fodder ffs. :lol: :roll:

* See what I did there? :idea: :lol: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just bumped in to my neighbour - a top man considering he's a Scummer - and he said he went up to Sheffield last night. Begged me not to laugh but couldn't resist

Sheffield United Reserves 1
Vermin Shitole Bottle Job C.unts 0

The latest in a long line of Spursy results when it mattered most. City or United apart they could almost have had a bye to the final too

Winning FA Cups isn't for everyone

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
I thought the Daily Express was traditionally a Gooner paper? :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just been watching the first half of the R.madrid v Barcwhores game... and Fuck me talk about a Pussified load of Diving Hemaphrodite Snowflakes... BOTH teams..

And of course any decision going against them and they're all in the Ref's face... No doubt t they Won't get fined or anything....

But that Vinicius jar.... What a cheating Obnoxious little cunnt... Now HE Deserves to be snapped in half... a right chopsy cunnt. Same goes for Raphinha (ex-Dirty Leeds) He likes sticking his foot in, but starts rolling around like he's been shot when someone barely grazes his leg...

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Turned on Sky Sports News at 10 bells..The headlines..Manures quadruple dream..Harry Kane on the verge of being trophyless again..Then that fannyhole Gary Neville saying he must go to manure..Fuck me..they're talking about the Grand Prix just now..I'm waiting on a mention of manure somewhere :oops: it's fucking embarrassing.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

It’s a sorry state of affairs journalism in this country. Utter laziness in pretty much anything the mainstream report on. Someone has an idea one day or they support United so they just run with a total false narrative.

Let’s get this right. City have a much more straight forward chance of winning the treble. And I mean “the treble”. Not a fucking quadruple that includes the Europe League. Spurs are only 4 points worse off than United in the league. Are they in with a chance of the league?? No they’re fucking not.

Pathetic stuff.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:08 pm
It’s a sorry state of affairs journalism in this country. Utter laziness in pretty much anything the mainstream report on. Someone has an idea one day or they support United so they just run with a total false narrative.

Let’s get this right. City have a much more straight forward chance of winning the treble. And I mean “the treble”. Not a fucking quadruple that includes the Europe League. Spurs are only 4 points worse off than United in the league. Are they in with a chance of the league?? No they’re fucking not.

Pathetic stuff.
Fuck the *word censored*

If we win the league it will make it all the sweeter

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:08 pm

Pathetic stuff.
If we win tomorrow, we'll be 14 points ahead of them before they kick off at Anfield on Sunday. Seen that cùnt Nevillle again saying United will finish 2nd behind City because apparently when the league is gone for us, we'll be so disappointed that we'll lose a few at the end. Worth repeating his previous predictions this season:

1. After 10 games - "Spurs are certainties for top 4, still unsure about Arsenal".

2. The world cup break will derail any potential title challenge from Arsenal.

3. City will win the league by 10-15 points.

Glad I don't pay a cent for a sky subscription and have started to watch games on other channels to avoid hearing from this cùnt or the rest of the English TV media.