Fulham Fb A Sun 12th Mar KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Stuart L (2)

Re: Fulham Fb A Sun 12th Mar KO 2pm

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:11 pm
So, the inept useless bag of smelly shyte that allowed Everton to kick Saka, Eddie & Martinelli to pieces when they stole a 1 - Nil win is now being allowed to ref one of our games again! It's fucking Criminal.

Print off a picture and stick Pins in it! :censored:

There ain’t many left who haven’t fucked us over this season

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:48 pm
David Coote will completely fuck up Arsenal’s away trip to Fulham on Sunday.

#FULARS
Accuracy, please. 8)

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

They looked average on Monday. No doubt they’ll raise it a bit for the league leaders. 1-3

John F

Post by John F »

Bit worried about this game. Our last-minute winners could be covering up that our defence has been looking dodgy especially as Zinchenko likes to have a wander. Solomon is the one to watch. He is a good player that we were rumored to be interested in and is on a 5-game-scoring streak.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Bloody hell, Fulham are 7th in the table so this may not be a 0-7 so I'm going for a 4 or 5 nil to the Arsenal.

Wait a sec...they might get one so perhaps 4 or 5 - 1.

C'mon Arsenal!! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:51 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:48 pm
David Coote will completely fuck up Arsenal’s away trip to Fulham on Sunday.

#FULARS
Accuracy, please. 8)
:rubchin:

1 + 1 = 2 :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fulham have a decent manager, also some good players, especially Pereira, Tete and Mitrovic.

And of course there's Willian, who although absolute shyte for us has found a new lease of life with them and will be doing all he can to reclaim any sense of pride after having left under a very dark cloud of being fucking useless.

I just hope Thursdays game and the travelling etc hasn't taken too much out of our players.

If we turn up and play our attacking game I'lll go for 1 - 3 or 0 -2.

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Think this one has draw written all over it
1-1 :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

You know what? Call me mental. But I think we will fuck them 3 nil. :shock:

I just have this gut feeling that the VAR shit, The Conspiracy, the fucking mong media, the shit little clubs time wasting and feigning head injuries, the cunty clubs kicking our players with impunity, the celebration police, the divers like Scuba Grealish, Scuba Fat Tongue and Scuba Pot Poodle, the shitehawk furburger hands Keys, all the fucking cùnts out there, they all have a price to pay and that price is watching The Arsenal win the fucking league.

FUCK. THEM. ALL.

UTA.

:barscarf: :box: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

My fear is that we’ve gone to the well one too many times of late and we’re gonna run out of road at some point.

What we’ve been doing (Everton game aside) just isn’t sustainable in the long run and now I’m preparing my soul for incoming damage. Hope it doesn’t start here but I’m starting to get very worried.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:14 am
My fear is that we’ve gone to the well one too many times of late and we’re gonna run out of road at some point.

What we’ve been doing (Everton game aside) just isn’t sustainable in the long run and now I’m preparing my soul for incoming damage. Hope it doesn’t start here but I’m starting to get very worried.
I'm with you Rodders :( All the late heroic stuff will catch up with us at some point :cry: We need City to drop mucho pointage cos we're going to drop a few.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Some Arsenal team news ahead of trip to Fulham. Late decisions to be made on Martin Ødegaard (illness), Kieran Tierney (illness) & Leandro Trossard (groin & least likely to feature). Gabriel Jesus in training & under assessment ahead of potential return to matchday squad. #AFC

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:14 am

I understand your fears around this Rodders me ole mucker, BUT regardless of whether we (now) fail to win the title by a point or 2 (would that cause a legal shyte storm with th PGMOL!) or if we were to suddenly crash & burn Big Time and barely cling onto a Top 4 place, the MEDIA and all the other CuntageVadges would get out their sharpest knives.

BUT I have to say whilst I DO get where you are coming from, Now is NOT the time to let the Tummy wobbles throw you off the scent of success...

And so I am with DB 100% on this:

"You know what? Call me mental. But I think we will fuck them 3 nil. :shock:

I just have this gut feeling that the VAR shit, The Conspiracy, the fucking mong media, the shit little clubs time wasting and feigning head injuries, the cunty clubs kicking our players with impunity, the celebration police, the divers like Scuba Grealish, Scuba Fat Tongue and Scuba Pot Poodle, the shitehawk furburger hands Keys, all the fucking cùnts out there, they all have a price to pay and that price is watching The Arsenal win the fucking league.

FUCK. THEM. ALL.

UTA.
"

ABSOFUCKIN-LUTELY!!! FUCK THEM ALL AND THEIR SMALL MINDED OVER-SIZED JEALOUS-EGO'S

:barscarf: :box: :barscarf: :box: :barscarf:

And when we are done and we are Indeed Champions... We Can Banter and Laugh AND Celebrate to our Hearts Content!

#COYG

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:28 pm

FUCK. THEM. ALL.

UTA.

Have trust in DB..hes on a roll at present :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:34 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:28 pm

FUCK. THEM. ALL.

UTA.

Have trust in DB..hes on a roll at present :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Yup! And he's not hamming it up! :D :wink:

Besides if it all does go to shit we can then blame him. :lol: :wink: