Red dippers A Sun 9th Apr KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
John F

Re: Red dippers A Sun 9th Apr KO 430pm

Post by John F »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:44 pm
Paul Tierney has been appointed referee for Arsenal’s match away to Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday, with Chris Kavanagh on VAR. #afc
He was the one who sent off Holding in the NLD and ruled out Martinelli's goal against Utd. He has been in charge of 5 games and we have lost all 5. Just been reading Saliba is ruled out. We will overcome :barscarf: I think.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:25 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:44 pm
Paul Tierney has been appointed referee for Arsenal’s match away to Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday, with Chris Kavanagh on VAR. #afc

He was the one who sent off Holding in the NLD and ruled out Martinelli's goal against Utd. He has been in charge of 5 games and we have lost all 5. Just been reading Saliba is ruled out. We will overcome :barscarf: I think.
Fuck Yeah! You're Right John.... He comes from Salford as well....

Feel Free To Print the Picture and Stick Needles in it... Let's Give the Cun.t A Bad Migraine so he's fucked.

Apparently he has now been named the (new) Nick Name of Mike Dean, which says Everything.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

That *word censored* Klopp has Salah and Gapko on the bench tonight Van dick not even in the squad

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Looking at how shite our recent record at theirs is coupled with the fact he's pulled players out for tonight has me tolleying my trolleys for Sunday :cry: Like has been said we need City to drop points cos I think we'll definitely drop some.This game Citeh and the barcodes are all games well drop points in imo.Imagine Holding up against the fuckers these *word censored* will play up top at the weekend :worried: :worried: :worried:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Holding is fucking useless.

Definite penalty

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fuck Klopp the Vagrant Really Has sent out his 2nd string against the Chavs... He must be shitting himself that we could rape them next Sunday!... Ohhh! I Hope So.

Fuck Off You ScouseFilth

JFT39.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If they had a big champions league quarter final coming up next week you could kind of understand but they’re out of everything, resting players makes no sense.

A win tonight puts them 5 points off the scum in 4th with a game in hand, why he’s thrown in the towel and played the stiffs fuck knows.

Has he gone post lobotomy Wenger already?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I've just read than since our last win there in 2012 we've played 9 times in the league at anfield..We've picked up 1 point..and conceded 34 goals :cry: ffs I'm bricking it and it's only Tuesday :cry:

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

Sadly this is their cup final. They are massively out of form though. Klopp would prefer city to win league to protect his legacy.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Neither team really looked like scoring apart from a deflected handball by Havertz and the late team changes made no difference.
They will be at home so will be a bit lively but they look quite beatable , we are certainly more dangerous than Chelsea .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We are due a big result up there. I just have this nagging feeling this might be it. Which is fucking unusual for me because the latter Wenger years ingrained in me an impending sense of doom before every so called "top 6" game, especially away from home. :x

But weirdly I am very calm and just a fucking bit confident going into this one. :shock:

Come on you fucking rip roaring Gunners! :box: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

if this match was at Arsenal then i would be VERY confident aboout winning.

However it is not and Liverpool play better at Anfield and will be bang up for this in the way they were for Man United a few weeks ago.
I am hopeful but not confident.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I don't fancy us one bit here :( Holding at the back :cry: We've been ok the last couple without Saliba but at Anfield I'm just not confident.I think it's the latter Wenger years and last season's pathetic collapse that are ingrained in my napper :cry: I've been shiteing myself all week about this,they aren't playing well but at theirs they are a different proposition.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

As shit as they have been , they've only lost once at home in the league all season. Holding is an ok option for a game or two but asking him to play in a potential title decider is well beyond him. He's either going to get sent off or give away a penalty(or both). On top of that, Paul Tierney is a cùnt, seen a stat that we haven't won in our last 5 matches with him as the ref so nailed on defeat :(

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

BFG4 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:31 am
As shit as they have been , they've only lost once at home in the league all season. Holding is an ok option for a game or two but asking him to play in a potential title decider is well beyond him. He's either going to get sent off or give away a penalty(or both). On top of that, Paul Tierney is a cùnt, seen a stat that we haven't won in our last 5 matches with him as the ref so nailed on defeat :(
Played 13 Won 9 Drew 3 Lost 1 is their record.3rd best in the league and they've done both Mancs up there.I seen the Tierney stat aswell,which isn't good for us :cry: