other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Clummo99 »

Never heard of managers getting sent off for failing to control other people. They're just making this shìt up again. :lol:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Absolute joke. Stonewall pen on Mitoma not given and now Fat Tongue makes it 2-1

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Taxi for Fwat Fwank :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:43 pm
Absolute joke. Stonewall pen on Mitoma not given and now Fat Tongue makes it 2-1
The scum winning is obviously disappointing but 35% possession at home to Brighton (Brighton also had 17 attempts compared to the scums 9) goes to show what an absolute dumpster fire that club is.

There’s a shit storm coming there in the next few seasons, mid table mediocrity beckons - back to where they belong :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Fuck me if i was a Brighton fan i'd be furious with those decisions, someone from Spuds paying plenty of backhanders to PGMOL, allegedly :rubchin: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:39 pm
VAR having an absolute mare at the Spuds! :censored:
Thing is VAR gets most things either Wrong or doesn't even bother looking at decisions / situations it / thye should, no wonder claims of Corruption are rife and justly so.

Add to that the utter incompetence OR Refs bought and that makes it a right Cluster-Fuck for Fairness and Honesty.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:05 pm
Fuck me if i was a Brighton fan i'd be furious with those decisions, someone from Spuds paying plenty of backhanders to PGMOL, allegedly :rubchin: :wink:
Fat Tongue spends more time rolling around on the ground than on his feet the Cheating, DivingCUNT, someone needs to Snap His Leg. :box: :cussing:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Big weird lipped pot ugly fucker puts City 1 up :cry:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

You look at the fixtures that City have left and worryingly I don’t see where they drop any points.

Increasingly I think we will need to get a result at the Etihad to give ourselves a chance of the title.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:17 pm
If Southampton weren’t so utterly utterly fucking shit there would be something in this game for them. They can barely string 2 passes together once they cross the half way line and then get undone by a simple cross into their box :banghead:

Feo is fucking shite :roll:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:20 pm
You look at the fixtures that City have left and worryingly I don’t see where they drop any points.

Increasingly I think we will need to get a result at the Etihad to give ourselves a chance of the title.
I think they'll win every game they have left unfortunately :cry:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:20 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:17 pm
If Southampton weren’t so utterly utterly fucking shit there would be something in this game for them. They can barely string 2 passes together once they cross the half way line and then get undone by a simple cross into their box :banghead:

Feo is fucking shite :roll:
True Rodders I was stupidly hoping they could nick something tonight but there's more chance of a rocking horse taking a shite in my back garden tbh :cry:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Same here

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

City were poor in that half and did fuck all but unfortunately it’s like having a 15 year old playing against under 6s with Haaland, just chuck it in the box and let the bigger, stronger, taller lad smash it in. Fuck sake :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Watching this I'm convinced this lot will win all their games :cry: They've got previous for it the :censored: In previous seasons I've cheered them from the rafters as they've outran the *victims but this season it's gonna be painful as they'll outrun us :cry: :censored: :censored: