other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:33 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:47 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:34 am
The news this morning is now saying that pubs should be allowed to open up early for the final on Sunday - forgetting the fact that actually not many people are going to be too bothered getting down the pub at 9am on a Sunday morning to watch it!
The media are completely terrified of being accused of being "ist" by the fucking loud mouth woke wánker brigade (or the FLMWWB as they are also known - pronounced Flomwob).

Worse, if these wannabe blokes win it they will then think it is justification for them to be paid like Premier League stars. Complete fucking nonsense. A game that runs at a loss, has to be maintained by the men's game, and these bints think they deserve equal pay? Fuck off. :censored: :roll:
"FLOMWOB" - "flomwob'

:rubchin:

Yup! That Works - and is now copyrighted to G2G

You Utter Fucking Flomwob (©)

Here's a perfect example:

Is that what Ronaldo looks like these days?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What I don't get / understand is that: Okay so if someone is a Lesbian - Okay No probs, whatever floats yer boat etc. But if someone is a Lesbian, ie: Attracted to other women / the female species, surely that person would want a Woman to look like a Woman and not a woman who is doing a damn good impression of Butch Bloke from a building site!?

:? :rubchin:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
The news this morning is now saying that pubs should be allowed to open up early for the final on Sunday - forgetting the fact that actually not many people are going to be too bothered getting down the pub at 9am on a Sunday morning to watch it!
The media are completely terrified of being accused of being "ist" by the fucking loud mouth woke wánker brigade (or the FLMWWB as they are also known - pronounced Flomwob).

Worse, if these wannabe blokes win it they will then think it is justification for them to be paid like Premier League stars. Complete fucking nonsense. A game that runs at a loss, has to be maintained by the men's game, and these bints think they deserve equal pay? Fuck off. :censored: :roll:
"FLOMWOB" - "flomwob'

:shock: :shock:

What the fuck is going on with those teeth??!

They make Klopp's Hampsteads look almost normal. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Careful now Retro, or someone will accuse you of being Misogynistic about Teeth. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just watching the N.Forest v shelf Utd game and the N.Forest No9 Awoniyi looks well handy

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Can easily see Gibbs-White (of N.Forest) in an Arsenal shirt - Has great close ball skills, pace and excellent first touch and passing range...a Much MUCH better version of Eddie the feather.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: This Top of the Range Mexican Tequila: Gran Platinum Tequila (A gift from a buddy in Texas!) Fucking ROCKS!!! :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

SALIBAAAAAAAA ! :barscarf:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

What channel is the Forest game on? Illegal streams I assume.

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:30 pm
What I don't get / understand is that: Okay so if someone is a Lesbian - Okay No probs, whatever floats yer boat etc. But if someone is a Lesbian, ie: Attracted to other women / the female species, surely that person would want a Woman to look like a Woman and not a woman who is doing a damn good impression of Butch Bloke from a building site!?

Thing I cant get my head around is this non binary shite - I know I am old school but I can just about get my head around the whole transgender stuff, but this non binary shite really fcuks me off. You are either male or female - I dont give a shite which a person chooses, but ffs pick one and move on. I seen an article lately where a straight couple where loudly proclaiming that they are rearing their 3 kids to be non binary - get the fcuk out of here ye mad bast.ards :roll: :oops: :oops: Confusing kids is all ye are doing :cussing: :cussing:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

:lol: this talk reminds me of Schitts Creek (brilliant series) when Johnny Rose tells Roland Schitt the mayor, that his son is Pansexual.......and Roland looks very serious and says 'he has a cookware fetish' :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:33 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Thing I cant get my head around is this non binary shite - I know I am old school but I can just about get my head around the whole transgender stuff, but this non binary shite really fcuks me off. You are either male or female - I dont give a shite which a person chooses, but ffs pick one and move on. I seen an article lately where a straight couple where loudly proclaiming that they are rearing their 3 kids to be non binary - get the fcuk out of here ye mad bast.ards :roll: :oops: :oops: Confusing kids is all ye are doing :cussing: :cussing:
In work now we have a "togetherness group" some gays and lezzers put together and you know fuck it I'm not hating on the gays, I voted for gay marriage, live and let live right? This group originally was to make sure we were inclusive of minorities gays etc which again is fine.

But now we are being told by this group to add our "pronouns" to our corporate signature on our outgoing emails.

I refused. And I told my team if you dont want to use it, then don't. Just let me know and I'll got to bat for you with HR.

No one on my team uses it. :lol:

Some questions have been asked. Some comments made by the group fuckwads. But I think we are at a stand off over the legality of forcing people to use it.

If you havent seen this kind of shit, it looks like this:

DB10GOONER
Online Gooner Forum
Ph: 089-555-SCHLONG
Main Street
Dublin 1
My pronouns are: they/their/them

:roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

"FLOMWOB" - "flomwob'

Don't you call me a Flomwob, motherfucker! :box: :lol: :lol:

But yeah, that fucking thing is on SlySports and she has the accent of a facking wideboy cockney geeeezaaahh shut it you slag! :roll:

I wonder is she a lesbian? :rubchin:

:mrgreen: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

You’re pandering to the fucking mentalists with all that non binary shite.

There’s only got 2 options out there I’m afraid, male or female. You’ve got to hitch your wagon to one of those and run with it. You can be one, you can be the other, you can be both (like me :wink: ) but you can’t be fucking neither.

NickF

Post by NickF »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:10 pm
But now we are being told by this group to add our "pronouns" to our corporate signature on our outgoing emails.
We've had this at my work for a while. It isn't mandatory so most don't bother. In my mind it is just let me know how you want to be referred as and I'll use that.

We do have a them/they in our department but it is none of my business and i don't care why....

However the Canadian footballer Quinn..Jeez.

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:10 pm
augie wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

In work now we have a "togetherness group" some gays and lezzers put together and you know fuck it I'm not hating on the gays, I voted for gay marriage, live and let live right? This group originally was to make sure we were inclusive of minorities gays etc which again is fine.

I refused. And I told my team if you dont want to use it, then don't. Just let me know and I'll got to bat for you with HR.

No one on my team uses it. :lol:

Some questions have been asked. Some comments made by the group fuckwads. But I think we are at a stand off over the legality of forcing people to use it.

If you havent seen this kind of shit, it looks like this:

DB10GOONER
Online Gooner Forum
Ph: 089-555-SCHLONG
Main Street
Dublin 1
My pronouns are: they/their/them

:roll:
I am still trying to work out what a pronoun is. I thought it meant a supporter of those ladies (people)that wear habits in the catholic church. Are there trans-gender Nuns? If my understanding is correct you are not allowed to refer to someone by their Gender but does that mean you are allowed to refer to them by appearance? An example would be "Thank you for your inquiry big titty Sharon or Fat fuck Nigel".It is all too confusing for me, I am glad I am a Gardener :D