Manure H Sun 3rd Sept KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Manure H Sun 3rd Sept KO 430pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:55 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:12 am
Or this:

Falkaaay !

Falkaaay !

Falkaaay !

Och na doo rucchh yaaa ploookey BamPot Ya!

:lol: :barscarf:
Racist :D

Not me mate I don't like Cycling, Horse Racing or Formula Wotsit ! :D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:58 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:55 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:12 am
Or this:

Falkaaay !

Falkaaay !

Falkaaay !

Och na doo rucchh yaaa ploookey BamPot Ya!

:lol: :barscarf:
Racist :D

Not me mate I don't like Cycling, Horse Racing or Formula Wotsit ! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

For the record on Havertz.....I'm not saying I'm delighted with his signing - indeed at the time I found it a bit confusing. But he's hear now - we've paid good money for him, he's still young enough to improve and I'm prepared to give him a chance

Whilst we can all now say we didn't doubt Henry, Pires or Bergkamp, in the case of Titi and Dennis they'd come from unsuccessful periods in Italy and there were doubters, where as with Pires he'd only cut it in the French league. I remember him coming on at Sunderland - think his first appearance - in a game we lost 1-0, running awkwardly with his 'ten to two' feet and looking far too lightweight. How wrong could I be?

Not suggesting Havertz will be half the player of any of them, but he deserves more than 3 matches before we write him off. Lets give the bloke a chance

Anyway - back on topic, we're going to beat Man Ure !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Agreed on Havertz Steve..

As for the MancCunts I fuckin' HATE TheCunts... I didn't think I could Hate them any more and then they sign those ObnoxiousCheatingGobbyDivingWhineyCUNTS fernades & antony (If ever there were 2 players I want to see have the ACl's Snapped beyond repair it's those 2Cunts)... :proudtosay:...

Breathe OBG Breeeeaaattthhhe! :D

Already this game has much importance for both teams... We may have 7 points from 9 but we have not played well, we don't seem to have 'Gelled' at all well (yet?) as for thoseSmarmyCunts... They stole the win against Wolves, then lost to the Scum then somehow managed to scrape a win against n. Forest purely because the Bent Ref sent off a N. Forest player...

So Agreed SteveO we WILL Beat TheseCUNTS... I just hope that we Seriously Thrash theCUNTS by 4 or 5 goals...

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

4-1 Ramsdale hat trick :barscarf:

Trust the process

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:23 am
Agreed on Havertz Steve..

As for the MancCunts I fuckin' HATE TheCunts... I didn't think I could Hate them any more and then they sign those ObnoxiousCheatingGobbyDivingWhineyCUNTS fernades & antony (If ever there were 2 players I want to see have the ACl's Snapped beyond repair it's those 2Cunts)... :proudtosay:...

Breathe OBG Breeeeaaattthhhe! :D

Already this game has much importance for both teams... We may have 7 points from 9 but we have not played well, we don't seem to have 'Gelled' at all well (yet?) as for thoseSmarmyCunts... They stole the win against Wolves, then lost to the Scum then somehow managed to scrape a win against n. Forest purely because the Bent Ref sent off a N. Forest player...

So Agreed SteveO we WILL Beat TheseCUNTS... I just hope that we Seriously Thrash theCUNTS by 4 or 5 goals...

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I'll drink to that mate....

Also delighted that sections of the media and the coin throwing, spitting, Scouse bastard have finally started picking up on what I said all last season about Casemiro i.e. he's fat useless dollop. Yeah yeah five champions leagues etc etc, so fucking what. Emile Heskey played 63 times for his country, Stephane Guivarch has got a World Cup Winners medal and 11 blokes from Greece can call themselves European Champions - guess what, they were all fucking shit too! I'll believe what my eyes see and Casemiro wouldn't get into my local park side, and he'll be puffing and wheezing as we zip the ball around him at pace

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

I see that Varane is out injured so maybe Slabhead will come in for him, hopefully.

Also read that Hojland is fit and could possibly start. Manc debutants have a history of scoring against us so I'm a bit concerned there.

Still think we have more than enough to beat them. They're pretty mediocre despite the hyperbole surrounding Ten Haag suggesting otherwise. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: Ten Haag is a fuckin; PedoCUNT. :box: :box: :box:

augie

Post by augie »

Worst manure team in years and I am still worried about this game - take a bow legohead :evil: :censored: :censored:

Reality is that if we go back to the line up from last season with white at rb and gabriel at centre back, then we probably beat them even with the german dud in the line up - however if we stick with partey at right back then I am sticking money on a rashford hat-trick cos he will rape us down that wing.

A proper manager would realise by now what s working and what isnt and would reinstate Gabriel instead of havertz, but I am not expecting that to be the case - I am beyond depressed that this game is worrying me cos they are shite, but we are not going in a good direction ourselves right now and the manager has to change that

score draw imo

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:28 am

Trust the process
How will Ramsdale score a hatrick from right back? :lol: :wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:27 pm
robbo10 wrote:

Trust the process
Eeeerm yeah good point mate! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Trust the process

More worrying, how will Saka only concede one when he’s in goal?? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:50 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Trust the process
Eeeerm yeah good point mate! :oops: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :?

doo you twooos knoo nada !

As a certain "Falky" might say...

Och ya slabdoonie, plookies ! he'll score by Penalties!!! Two wi his riiight foot an the uther wi his left :roll:

:D :wink: :barscarf:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

How will Ramsdale score a hatrick from right back?

how will Saka only concede one when he’s in goal??

Good to see the terrace humour coming back , just like the good old days of Fumbling Jim Furnell.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:53 am

How will Ramsdale score a hatrick from right back?

how will Saka only concede one when he’s in goal??

Good to see the terrace humour coming back , just like the good old days of Fumbling Jim Furnell.

:lol:

Jim Furnell was the first keeper I can remember as a kid. Even I knew he was useless. One of my earliest football memories is the Northbank singing "Come on without, come on within, you'll not see nothing like the mighty Jim", obviously to the tune of Manfred Mann's Mighty Quinn. I must have been about 7 years old I suppose.