Partey

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Partey

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:47 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:33 am
Retro as I've said before if only one were to go out of Partey and Xhaka as happened last summer I'd have picked the sick note brittle bastard all day long.

I have zero tolerance for perma crocks :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
As shit as Partey can be, I don't think he has ever singlehandedly cost us a title through being a brain dead useless self centered childish mong cûnt, something Lobotomy Clive has managed though. :roll:
I don’t buy into the significance of that incident DB but even if I did then if a player acting the wanker 80 yards up the pitch which caused the away fans to come to life is enough to destabilise a team so much that the wheels come off then that team had fuck all hope of wining a league in the first place.

You have to overcome bucket loads of adversity on the way in and if that incident was the cause of the collapse that followed we’re weak as piss.

I’m delighted Xhaka has fucked off and my point about how I’d rather we kept him over Partey says more about how little I rate the sick note c.unt than it does about Xhaka.

When Partey’s in form he’s a great asset to the team and as others have said he was very good for 2/3 of last season - the problem is 2 things are absolutely inevitable with him - 1 his form will tank or 2 he gets crocked.

He’s form tanked at the back end of last season culminating in the brain dead flick he tried at West Ham that led to their first goal and now he’s gone back to his default position - crocked.

Fuck that c.unt :twisted:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

The Club have been trying to move Partey on for a while. Saudi Arabia would be our best bet I would say. For a variety of reasons…

We need a top class central midfielder that will push Havertz on to the bench plus a clinical striker.

Midz

Post by Midz »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:44 pm
The Club have been trying to move Partey on for a while. Saudi Arabia would be our best bet I would say. For a variety of reasons…

We need a top class central midfielder that will push Havertz on to the bench plus a clinical striker.
And perhaps a goalie who is world class too.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Diaby minus the considerable talent and on wages 10x higher

Get rid, if the Saudis or anyone else still want him. Only the physio still wants him here to keep his overtime rolling in.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:47 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:33 am
Retro as I've said before if only one were to go out of Partey and Xhaka as happened last summer I'd have picked the sick note brittle bastard all day long.

I have zero tolerance for perma crocks :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
As shit as Partey can be, I don't think he has ever singlehandedly cost us a title through being a brain dead useless self centered childish mong cûnt, something Lobotomy Clive has managed though. :roll:
I don’t buy into the significance of that incident DB but even if I did then if a player acting the wanker 80 yards up the pitch which caused the away fans to come to life is enough to destabilise a team so much that the wheels come off then that team had fuck all hope of wining a league in the first place.

You have to overcome bucket loads of adversity on the way in and if that incident was the cause of the collapse that followed we’re weak as piss.

I’m delighted Xhaka has fucked off and my point about how I’d rather we kept him over Partey says more about how little I rate the sick note c.unt than it does about Xhaka.

When Partey’s in form he’s a great asset to the team and as others have said he was very good for 2/3 of last season - the problem is 2 things are absolutely inevitable with him - 1 his form will tank or 2 he gets crocked.

He’s form tanked at the back end of last season culminating in the brain dead flick he tried at West Ham that led to their first goal and now he’s gone back to his default position - crocked.

Fuck that c.unt :twisted:
We are and were that weak. But our bit of confidence last season was always on the edge of a precipice and it would always have only taken one major incident like that to shatter it. No coincidence that we nosedived after the mousers equalised. And no coincidence it was caused by a selfish brain dead moron like Lobotomy Clive.

My point being everyone else on the team tried their hardest not to be the cause of an incident that would cause us points. I'm not talking about missed goals or fluffed saves by keepers. That happens to the best players. I'm talking about the idiot firing up the crowd of a beaten team which in turn fired up their players. At that point we had no leader, no great captain, to marshal the lads and we went into panic mode. And yet there are bellend Arsenal fans that rated Lobotomy Clive as a "leader". Fucking embarrassing mongs. :oops:

Anyone that has played the game at any level will say that confidence and a run of form are two of the biggest requirements to win the league.

There's no denying our confidence was fragile. There's also no denying that it was the actions of a single fucking moron that shattered that confidence and led to the collapse of our season.

Then add on his numerous yellow cards, red cards, conceded pennos, the PL record for most goals directly conceded by a single player's individual errors, and the fucking off his own fans and dropping the race card and there is no more useless mong cùnt in the history of the game.

All added up he is the worst player to ever wear our jersey. I'd have had Danny fucking Mills or Robbie fucking savage in the team ahead of Lobotomy Clive. :roll: