Kai Havertz

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Kai Havertz

Post by OneBardGooner »

I recall the day so well; as I'm sure so do many other Gooners on here (6th July 2023 - see it's indelibly stamped on my memory!) When it was announce & confirmed that Clive has signed for Bayer Leverkusen on a five-year contract for a fee of £21million +).

I actually cheered out loud in a public place... :oops:

At last! I thought ... Okay now we can sign a 'proper midfielder' and kick on (pun intended) and then we start hearing rumours that Arsenal are interested in signing Havertz and I'm thinking to myself "Bollocks.... no way! No way will we sign yet another Chav reject)... Then Boom! His signing for Arsenal is confirmed...for £67.5Million... So okay let's give him a chance to prove himself, he has been played out of position by the NaziChavs, Arteta has obviously seen 'something' in him...So I wait and I wait and I.... and after 9 games in ... and the absolute embarrassing debacle of him being Gifted the opportunity to score via a Penalty; to help boost his confidence AND get the Fans on his side...etc etc
A well engineered PR move by Arteta regardless of his claims that he "had nothing to do with it" :roll: Yeah riiiight!.

And here we are 10 Prem Games in and(for me) has been as bad if not worse than Sanogo. And THAT is saying something.

Arteta spent £100 million+ on two players: Vieira and Havertz... When many of us were hoping that besides signing Rice we would also secure the signature of Caicedo (jeeezus can imagine those 2 in mid-field instead of the likes of Havertz, Jorginho, Vieira???)

How long before the Gooners attending games will start to call Arteta out on Havertz and Vieira?

Jesus is continually getting injured as is Partey and Zinchenko CANNOT Defend, even if his family's lives depended on it. I have lost count of the times he has been Totally Rinsed when playing Left Back. All that money spent and we are worse than Last Season. Anyhoo! Havertz PLEASE Just Fuck-Off.

Midz

Post by Midz »

There's always one dud player (or at least one) in every team. The player everyone dislikes. the player everyone criticises, the player everyone wants gone.

Why the fuck would you buy that one player and why on earth would you pay £65m for him?
That's the question that needs an answer.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Mikel Arteta has promised to repeat Granit Xhaka success with new Arsenal midfield | @Football_LDN

We’re so used to Arteta being somewhat coy but he truly believes in his new look midfield with Kai Havertz needing consistency to succeed

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Can understand a player loosing form, most players work harder to get through it....this guy just looks uninterested....puts in no effort....being reported hes the top earner at the club on around £300K a week...so hes accumulated around £3 MILLION so far :banghead: :banghead:

Always going to be the issue with a novice manager desperately not admitting to any mistakes...much like the defence changes at the start of the season....no doubt hes a deep thinker about the game ....but hes continuly trying to re-invent the wheel

As Brian Clough once said ..."Players lose you games, not tactics"

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:58 pm
Mikel Arteta has promised to repeat Granit Xhaka success with new Arsenal midfield | @Football_LDN

We’re so used to Arteta being somewhat coy but he truly believes in his new look midfield with Kai Havertz needing consistency to succeed
What success ?

He scored the odd goal or two and was played as far away from our own box as possible so as not be a liability when it came to giving away penalties as there was no way in hell he was quick enough to get back and cover opposition breaks

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:

Havertz has already clearly shown his 'Consistency' - For being Fucking USELESS!... 10 games in and he has been Utterly and Completely Useless.

Fuck-OFF Arteta you ArrogantCUNT :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:

:coffeespit:

WTAF McD buddy, are you doing a bit of :fishing: on poor Uncle Old Dirty Bastard, and me in recovery after very nearly dying? Shame on you my man, shame.

:moderator: :redcard:

But seriously, only a mad man or someone on a wind up would ever use those words in that order in the same sentence!
:shock: :fryingpan:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I think Havertz is finally improving - good performance this evening. keep it up

Midz

Post by Midz »

I jokingly suggested playing him at Left Back and the new Germany manager must read this forum. :D

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24786931 ... ves-wirtz/

He scored after 4 mins and gave away a penalty for a hand ball. That's 2 contributions more than he makes playing for us.

REB

Post by REB »

Should be why Havertz and not kai. Bloke is shit.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:44 am
I jokingly suggested playing him at Left Back and the new Germany manager must read this forum. :D

He scored after 4 mins and gave away a penalty for a hand ball. That's 2 contributions more than he makes playing for us.
:shock: Holy Feck Midz who are you!??? No I mean REALLY! Who da Feck are Ya???

:D :wink:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Midz wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:44 am

I wish he was left back for us. Left back in the changing room. B’dum tish! :roll:

Midz

Post by Midz »

:D :D

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

REB wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:27 am
Should be why Havertz and not kai. Bloke is shit.
Reb without a cause ?

Can it be our old buddy back again ?

REB

Post by REB »

And I'm still a moderator Stuart.. lol how mad is that 😀