Pee Esh Vee A Tue 12th Dec KO 545pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xgtdec

Re: Pee Esh Vee A Tue 12th Dec KO 545pm

Post by xgtdec »

Trossard has to be burying that at the end, anyhow, top of the group, onwards and upwards

augie

Post by augie »

5 pages on the match thread tells the level of interest we all had in this game :lol: :lol:

Tbh when we brought on first teamers instead of bringing on the kids, I lost all interest and fcuked off out to bring the dog for a walk :oops: :oops:

El basque is a cliche spouting moron who talks the talk but cant or wont back it up - he has his favourites and as much as possible wont deviate from them even in a meaningless game - if rice picked up an injury tonight there would have been hell to pay

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

xgtdec wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:42 pm
Trossard has to be burying that at the end, anyhow, top of the group, onwards and upwards
Yeah he did so well to work himself a clear chance, hit it good,but maybe better placing it from that range.
Really backed him to score that chance

Hey ho, already through so no damage done

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:40 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:25 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:24 pm
Nketiah’s protection of the ball is attrocious.
Yep he’s pissing away possession time and time again and so needlessly. Frustrating as fuck.
Chaps, he's shite, why bother to comment on him giving it a way, everything about him has been said. Utter shite and a lazy *word censored* to rub it in. When he was playing for a contract he wasn't lazy.

At least havertz may be getting a bit better from a nill base so not hard.
If no one ever stated the obvious on here it would have about one post a week.

Midz

Post by Midz »

augie wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:06 pm
5 pages on the match thread tells the level of interest we all had in this game :lol: :lol:

Tbh when we brought on first teamers instead of bringing on the kids, I lost all interest and fcuked off out to bring the dog for a walk :oops: :oops:

El basque is a cliche spouting moron who talks the talk but cant or wont back it up - he has his favourites and as much as possible wont deviate from them even in a meaningless game - if rice picked up an injury tonight there would have been hell to pay
It was on the TV but I never paid it any attention as I was making dinner.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:07 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:40 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:25 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:24 pm
Nketiah’s protection of the ball is attrocious.
Yep he’s pissing away possession time and time again and so needlessly. Frustrating as fuck.
Chaps, he's shite, why bother to comment on him giving it a way, everything about him has been said. Utter shite and a lazy *word censored* to rub it in. When he was playing for a contract he wasn't lazy.

At least havertz may be getting a bit better from a nill base so not hard.
If no one ever stated the obvious on here it would have about one post a week.
True!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Midz wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:32 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:06 pm

It was on the TV but I never paid it any attention as I was making dinner.
A reminder if you thought yesterday was a non event that next season there will be 8 “group stage” matches stretching up until the end of January. And all with the interest of yesterday. We have just watched the last “great and exciting group stage”